Being Alone with Block B

Love Note

                “We’re tutoring Block B?” Erynn reacted. It was as if reality just hit them that time. They were really chosen as Block B’s tutor.

                 “We need to be professional about this.”  Rhian stated. “Let’s forget that Block B are the people inside. Let’s think that they’re just our classmates.” She suggested. 

                But before they entered, Chloe squealed. “Jaehyo is inside. Jaehyo is really inside.” She almost screamed but Rhian covered . “I’m sorry. How come you’re still collected even if Block B…the Block B was here?” she emphasized.

                “I don’t have any bias unlike you so I don’t get nervous around them although they’re intimidating. Do you want me to introduce the two of you to them?” she asked that made Chloe nod. Erynn nodded as well. Rhian was the first one to get inside the room, it really was intimidating. Before, she’s just watching them but now they’re watching her. “Hi, I’m Rhian Alcantara. This is Erynn Santos…” she pointed as Erynn waved her hand timidly. “This is Chloe Marquez.” She pointed and the other just bowed. “We will be your tutors in English.”

                The seven guys were just looking at them while Chloe was focused on Jaehyo and Erynn on Kyung. The atmosphere is eerie, no one dared to talk. If this continues on, they will never achieve anything for five months.

                “Introduce yourself in English; we needed to know how we’ll start in teaching you.” Rhian ordered.

                “Hi, I’m Block B’s Leader and Rapper Z-I-C-O.”

                “I’m Block B’s visual, Ping Pong King Park Kyung.”

                “Hi, my name is Jaehyo.”

                “Hi, I’m B-bomb.”

                “I’m Smile U-kwon.”

                “My name is P.O.”

                “My name ijeu Taeil.”

                The three of them just looked at each other. “We have a long way to go.” Rhian stated, sighing. “Let’s start with the basic, shall we?”

                The whole day and the basics are just covered. They were translating Korean words into English such as Hello, Hi, Good Morning, My name is…, Good Evening, Good Bye. Kyung and Zico were the only one’s who could grasp the idea. It might take longer time to teach them Communicable English.

                Tutoring system was implemented by the teacher, the three will have a one to one studying session with the person they will pick. It was totally coincidence that Chloe had picked Jaehyo and U-kwon to tutor, Erynn was assigned to Kyung and B-bomb while Rhian will tutor Zico, Taeil and P.O.

                “Erynn, time to go to school.” Chloe stated, overlooking what she’s doing. “Wow, you’re drawing Kyung?”

                She did some shading then blew the dust on her sketch pad. “Does it look like him?” she asked in which Chloe nod. “I don’t know, I just want to sketch him.” She stated.

                Chloe grabbed her sketch pad, surprised that it was full of Kyung’s face. “Wow, you’re good!” she complimented. “Let’s show this to Kyung.”

                “No!” Erynn shouted, getting her sketch pad. They heard a page tear up but Erynn just folded the paper, slipping it in her sketch pad. “He can’t know about this.” She stated then put her sketch pad inside her bag.  Chloe just shrugged at her friend’s words. Well it’s a waste of talent and she knew that if Kyung could see that, he would totally be amazed.

                Class wasn’t like the first day. They were separated into three groups. Chloe was giving Jaehyo and Yukwon a written test. There were phrases in Hangul and they will translate it to English. Erynn was drawing something and in English, Kyung and Minhyuk must make a sentence or story about it. Rhian was letting Jihoon and Taeil read something from a book and at times, Jiho would laugh at the other two.

                While Jaehyo and Yukwon were doing their test, Chloe’s eyes were darting on Jaehyo’s handsome face. He’s in front of her, she can hold his face, and she can kiss him anytime she wants. She just shook her head trying to focus on her work but Jaehyo’s lips were tempting her, his milky white skin is distracting her. Everything about him ruins her concentration. “I don’t think I can do this.” She mumbled. Both guys looked at her. “It’s nothing.” She stated as they continue on their test. She started scribbling on her notebook.   

                Jaehyo was looking at her handwriting. She had neat penmanship but he can’t understand anything. Wait, that handwriting…it seemed familiar. “Yukwon, look at her handwriting.” He whispered.

                “What’s wrong, hyung?”

                “It’s familiar.”

                “Hyung, handwritings are almost the same.”

                Jaehyo shook his head. No, it’s not. He swore he had seen that handwriting before but where? “Problem? Any question Jaehyo?” Chloe asked trying to be stern as possible but Jaehyo just shook his head. He looked at her notebook again, trying to remember where he had seen that handwriting before.

 

                “Kyung, tell her we needed a break. My English are all gone.” Minhyuk nudged at Kyung as Erynn started drawing another picture.

                The younger rolled his eyes then tapped Erynn’s shoulder. “Can we…Uhmm…Take a break?”

                “No!” she stated, sternly.

                “Please.” Kyung pleaded with his puppy eyes. Erynn’s defenses were lost…she wanted to hit him so bad.

                “Thank the heavens you’re handsome.” She muttered under her breath. “Alright!” she stated then put down her pencil. She got her sketch pad from her bag and left the room but one paper fell, a torn page.

                Kyung picked up the paper and was surprised seeing his reflection. Erynn had been drawing him? And she’s really good. “Kyung, that looks exactly like you.” Minhyuk commented. “So Erynn is a fangirl of yours.”

                “Shut up hyung. Maybe she had drew all of the members.” He stated, oblivious to the fact that he is the sole subject of Erynn’s artworks. He can’t help but feel amazed. This girl is really talented. “Hyung, don’t tell anyone about this, okay? Don’t tell Erynn that I found her drawing.” Minhyuk just nodded at him although he didn’t know why he said that. Maybe, Kyung had plans in mind.

 

                “Again Taeil… Is.” Rhian emphasized as Taeil repeated the same word again and again. Jiho and Jihoon were laughing at his fail attempt.

                “I…Is.” Taeil finally blurted out.

                Jiho mocked him by clapping while Jihoon ruffled his hair. “Hyung, you’re so cute.”

                “TaePyo couple is really real.” Eunbi stated unconsciously that made Jiho laugh.

                “Oh yes, they are.” Jiho answered that made her smile. The two boys looked at them with a confused expression.

                “What are you talking about?” Taeil asked.

                “Nothing much.” Jiho stated that made Rhian repeat. “Time to learn Korean, teacher.” He said as he explained some Korean terms. It was like give and take for them, they will learn English while Rhian will know Korean.

 

                Jaehyo was lying on his bed, staring at the fan letter he received on his birthday. Yes, he kept it. Emotions were poured on that letter and that’s a kind of fan he’s longing to have. Someone who loves him because he’s Ahn Jaehyo, a guy who had dreams…not just because he’s Ahn Jaehyo, the ulzzang of Block B. Somehow, Chloe entered his mind. How she talks, how she walks, how she writes and how she laughs with Yukwon’s mistakes. There was something about her that made him so dazzled about her.

                “I think Chloe is the best teacher.” Yukwon stated. From the start, it seemed that Yukwon is very fond of her. Does he like her as well? Since the tutoring began, Yukwon’s mouth was filled with Chloe and only Chloe.

                Taeil whined then looked at the younger guy. “Rhian is such a terror teacher. She wants me to read this whole chapter in advance.”

                “Hyung, it’s because we already studied that chapter and your mind is not with us.” Jihoon stated that made Taeil pout.

                “I want to transfer. I want to be in Chloe’s class.” Taeil stated that made Jaehyo jump from the bed, running outside.

                All eyes were on him as he was panting hard. “You can’t.” he revolted. “It was picked, you can’t change teachers. Besides, it would be unfair for Chloe…she already had me and Yukwon, she can’t add you up.”

                All the boys smiled secretly, Jaehyo is really easy to read. “I think Rhian would understand. “ Jiho spoke up. “Taeil hyung, I’ll tell Chloe that you’ll be changing teachers.” He continued, putting out his phone.

                “Wait, you have Chloe’s number?” Jaehyo asked.

                “Yes.” Jiho answered. “Even Rhian and Erynn’s. I’m the leader of the group, they have to tell me everything, just in case you forget.”

                Jaehyo sighed. Zico had their number? He had Chloe’s number all along? Should he ask him to give him Chloe’s number? But what will he tell her? He just shook his head then went inside the room. All the boys giggled at Jaehyo’s attempt. Yup, it’s obvious…he likes her.

 

                Yukwon came earlier than usual. He had heard about the school’s dance studio and how huge that is so he decided to have a little warm-up before coming to class. Whenever he decides to dance while in their dorm, Jaehyo would get grumpy and asks to put the music down so he can’t really dance that much and will just stop the music. But now, he decided to go in early and start dancing.

                On the way to the dance room, he heard a very familiar sound…their song, Nalina. He immediately noticed the dancer, Rhian. “She’s good.” He can see from the mirrors how she danced along in their music and her moves were synchronized with the choreography he had in mind. There’s also one thing he notices, she’s dancing to his part. It was like she was dancing with Block B as Yukwon. When the dance part of the song came and B-bomb’s solo was there, she made krumping moves that surprised him.

                ‘We rock, rock, rock. Rock it now!’ the song came to a stop and she made the same posing like they do in their stages. That’s when he noticed that she’s wearing a sleeveless tank top under her jacket. She instantly lay down the dance room floor, drenching in sweat. He gulped hard seeing how she breathed heavily trying to even her breaths.

                Rhian rolled to her side, trying to reach for the CD player when she spotted Yukwon, staring at her. It startled her. How long is he there? Did he see her dancing? “Why are you here?” she asked then retreated back, did he understand what she said?

                Yukwon went to the CD player then removed their CD, replacing it with his own CD then clicked number 2. Rain’s Sad Tango came to play. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGnY3Jt-V8) Tango? He came to Rhian, offering his hand. The latter held his hand and helped her stand up. “Let’s dance tango.” He stated that surprised her. She had never danced to that before but she wanted to try.

                It was amazing, how their moves seemed to synchronize without even practicing. Yukwon’s heart was beating loudly, almost the same tempo as that of the music. The music ended and they just stared at each other, catching their breaths. “That was great, Yukwon.” Rhian said as she moved farther from him. She lent her hand for him to shake. “I hope we could dance like this again.” She stated, not caring if Yukwon could understand anything she said.

                “Again.” He just said that made her smile.        

                Rhian looked at her watch and it was almost time for their study session. “Come on.” She said that surprised him. She just winked at him then grabbed her things, heading out.

Is she trying to seduce him? Because if she does, she’s successful with that. “Aish, just watch me, Rhian.” 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sorry for not updating for sooo long...School is just stressful.

Thank you for the comments and you could suggest some scenes if you want. Ihad finished the 6th chapter but will post only this for today. I want you all to get teased. And please...let's all support Block B!!!