jessica jung

My Porcelain Doll (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since i love you guys~ i'll update this story eventhough this was set as haitus~ :)) i hope u'll like this update~ i know its short but dont worry i'll update as soon as possible. :)))

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(author's p.o.v)

 

as kris was walking he felt weird, like someone was watching him. but he shrugged thinking that maybe it was only his imagination.

he continued walking until he reached the campus's entrance. he heard squeals of girls coming.

"omo it's kris~ he looks hot"

"wahhh~ oppa please be mine~"

"he looked at me~ omo kris saranghae~"

the voices got louder and louder and made kris very annoyed. sure he was famous. girls drools over him here and there , and boys throwing glares at him. 

he got used to it everyday. but a part of him still dosnt wanted this kind of attention. infact he hated it.  people says that he was a comeplete package. a handsome face and a model like body that everybody envies , rich , and a smart one too. 

he ignored them and quickly walk pass them. as he walk he didnt here the screaming voice anymore.

*sigh* kris looked at his watch and saw that he was still 30minutes early. "guess im early today" walking straight to the campus's corridor. he then went to a certain path that the other students doesnt know. as he walk, there was an old woodenn door at the very end of it. 

as he opened it he saw his friends inside playing an instrument, sleeping on the couch , eating and even playing some kind of game.

"yo kris~" luhan who happened to be laying on the blue couch. this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter