the antique shop

My Porcelain Doll (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yoooo~~~ :D okay carry on~ ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(kris's p.o.v) 

 

(back 4 years ago :  senior high) part 1:

 

*sighs* i have been up all night finishing my stupid report. *stupid professor, giving us so much project lately* i muttered while walking at the east wing corridor in our school.

"YO ! KRIS" somebody shouted my name from behind. i turned around to see who was shouting my name, and it was non other then the walking boazi i mean xiumin, with luhan and lay.

"what?" i coldly said.

"wowowow~ why so grumpy today hmm?" lay said. " well i didnt really sleep well last night " i said.

"why~" the dear i mean luhan said. "its because of that stupid professor of mine, he gave us a stupid project that we needed to pass NOW!" i madly said. well i cant help it, i usually get grumpy for not having enough rest , its habit i guess.

"well the mister you should get going before mr.guk gets mad of you being late especially at his class" xiumin said. i looked at my watch and my eyes rounded. " 5 minutes left! gotta go" i said and dash as fast as i can before mr.guk closes our class door , if so , im doom!.

"see you at recess!" i hard xiumin shouted. while i was running i took a glance at watch seeing that i have one minute left. "oh !" i ran faster and faster and there a saw our class door was gonna close but i arrive intime before it shut. i quickly walked straight to my sit and pant HARD!.

"well then, our class is comeplete" mr.guk said " oh and you" he was pointing at me "yes sir?"i ask. " next time be early or else im not letting you in this class or let you submit your project" he said with a strick voice. "ye" i lazily answered. 

"okay now lets begin our topic" mr.guk announced.

{after another boring class} kring~ kring~

"okay class dont forget the essay eh~" mr.g said. "deh~" me and my classmates said in a lazily tone.i was about to stand out of my chair when suddenly someone came infront of me. 

"hi kris oppa~" a not so cute voice spoked. " oh. hi yunmi-shi"i coldly said. i hate this girl. she annoying.

"kris oppa~ do you want to go out later after class?" in a fake cute voice. ew~

"sorry yunmi but i have other things to deal with" i said "but-" i cut her and said "good day to you yunmi" i quickly stand up,  avoiding her as possible. 

as i walk in to the cafeteria i saw lay with the others in our usual seat. " yo~" i said. "wasssuuuppp~ kreaSS~" the chen said. 

"how's your day duizhang~" tao said. " same old same old~" i said as i sat next to xiumin who was busy eating like there's no tomorrow. converstations started but  i didnt quite participated with them. atfter recess, our classes went on and it was time to go home. " finally! now i can sleep peacefully tonight!" i said whille raising my hand and yawned, it was our weekend tomorrow so no school for me.

i grab my bike from the bicycle parking and head off to the school gate. while walking i saw luhan waving at me. 

" kris are going home now?" he said . "yup"

"then come hang with us! were going to have some drinks today, the guys are gonna meet up at the near park so we can all go~" he said happly. "nehh~ im gonna pass for today maybe next time?" i said showing him my ow-so-tired face.

"waeyo? hmmm.... fine but next time you need to come okay!" 

"arasso ~ tell the other i cant come and please dont let xiumin go wild again after what happened last time" i said in a warning voice, that baozi is pretty wild the last time we had gone out drinking, the owner kicked us out after he wrecked his store for being drunk.

"neh~ go home safe duizhang ~ annyeong~!" luhan said and ran off. " deh~" i shouted and chuckled. i rode my back and left the school. i was feeling the spring breeze, it was cold and warm at the same time. flowers started to bloom as i pass by the park.

while peddaling my wheel suddenly deflated. " what the heck?!" i quickly look at my tir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter