from the start

My Porcelain Doll (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note: so before this starts i must say that i'll be using P.O.V's so you guys wont be confused and such~ ow~ before my p.o.v's starts i must tell you half of the story of bom lol so LETS GOOOO~~~~~~ 

 

 

(author p.o.v):

 

"AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM ME PARK BOM~" the witch says as park bom runs for her life.

bom was running fast as she could before the evil catch her.she ran and ran everywhere to find a place where she can hide away from the witch. as she ran she found a large bush that will surely hide her from the witch.

*i can hide here im sure she wont find me beside this bush*she thought. " COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE MY LITTLE BOMMIE~" the witch said.

 she quickly hide before the witch finds her. she heared the witch again calling her name till it becomes softer until she cant hear it anymore. *sigh~* she sighed knowing that maybe the witch had left already but something felt wrong as she was going to come out from the bush, she was startled by a massive wind and a wicked laugh from above. 

she saw the witch flying with her broom." tsk~tsk~tsk~ your so easy to find bom, your no fun AHAHAHHAHAHAHA run my dear bommie run before i catch you again~" the witch said singaling bom to run off, and bom thought it was here chance to run. but she didnt notice that she had entered the forbidden forest where evil is resting in that place.

" *chuckle* poor thing , you just came to the wrong place " the witch smirked.

as bom was escaping from the witch, the creatures of the forest suddenly woke up by the presence of a human wondering around the forest. eyes's suddenly appeared out of nowhere making bom terrified. " AHHH~" she screamed. 

bom dash as fast as she can and made her way to the other direction. but it became worse, fogs started to appeared out of nowhere and it was getting colder making her shiver. she stop running thinking maybe she was lost, so  she had no option but to walk or else she might bump unexpectedly on something or SOMEONE. "where am i?" bom asked herself. as bom walk, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter