it's gone

My Porcelain Doll (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation of chapter 3~ it's kinda short but atleast i updated lol~ ow and i made kris as the oldest and not xiumin lol~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the antique shop part 2:

 

(kris's p.o.v)

 

as i arrived home, i quickly jumped on my bed then sighed.

"how am i suppose to buy that doll if i dont even have a freaking money!" a sadly said under my pillow.

i know it seems so gayish of me buying that doll. but there's some kind of bond between me and that doll , like i must keep it and protect it. but how will i freaking buy it?! i still need to buy new tires for my bike or else i'll be walking to school for a couple of months.

then an imaginary light bolb appeared in my head, meaning i had an idea on how to buy that doll.

i quickly got up from my bed and took my phone from my desk and dialed luhan's phone number.

( { } = phone conversation )

me:{yo luhan can i have some money} 

luhan:{whatthehack! you called me because you need money}

me:{yup} i plainly said.

luhan:{well i can only give 8,000 won} he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

me:{WAE??!! make it higher!} i shouted.

luhan;{well sorry gege, i dont even have enough allowance, so take it or leave it} 

me:{fine, i'll just ask the other for me , seeya tomorrow and bring the money}

luhan: {yeah whatever}

then he hang up. aish! this kid. he must learn how to repect his hyung.

the next person i called was lay, he gave me 20,000 won but i need to repay him back, jerk. then baozi, who gave me 5,000 , this dude is rich i tell you VEry rich *insert sarcasm*. then chen , who very kind of him for giving me 15,000 won with no repayment . the last tao who gave me 7,000 won , his much more nicer the that boazi.

after calling i came back to my bed and putted my hands at the back of my head while my legs were cross together. 

* i can finally buy that doll* i thought. my eye were closing and not to long i soon fell asleep.

(the next day)

i hurriedly ran to school, because of my bike incident happend yesterday i need to ran insted before the school rang and mr.guk will really get mad since his my first subject teacher.

i good thing i wasnt late ~whooo~ i sighed. i dont want to get scold by that old man. i walked inside the classroom and sat in my usual chair. after few minutes class began .

(recess) KRING~ KRING~~

finally it was recess. i quickly took my stuff and went straight to my locker before going to the cafeteria.

as i open my locker letters started to fall. *sigh~ stupid fans, my locker is always full because of this stuffs* i said annyoingly in my thought.

 i bent down and quickly picked all of it and rearranged all of it and putted them properly inside and closed my locker. "better put those all up in my in overfulled drawer" i said and went to the cafeteria to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter