Chapter 7, 2011

Love me Please...[LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Dara left the boys , Seungri asked Seunghyun  about the kiss.

 

 

“ You are so lucky Seunghyun , she kiss you “ Taeyang said disappointedly and with envy.

 

 

“It’s nothing..” Seunghyun said

 

 

“ What? NOTHING! Are you kidding me hyung? That super hot girl just kiss you  and said that she likes you and all you could say is “it’s nothing“. Almost shout in disbelief.

 

 

“ Yah! You are over reacting …” Seunghyun said

 

 

“ Well he has a point can you tell me how is the kiss. Is her lips soft? “ Daesung said

 

 

“ Yah! Why are you acting like a ert.” He said

 

 

“ We are not , we just envy you “  Taeyang said

 

 

“ There is nothing to be envy of. Let’s stop this non sense .” he said and ignore them. They went to some bar that night and Seunghyun just want to show them that the kiss didn’t mean anything to him. He hates the girl , she is too aggressive for him but the reality is he was affected by that kiss. It’s the softest lips that ever touch his lips. If she was not what he thought she is he would have like her.

 

On the other side of Seoul  Dara can’t help to think about  that sharp eyes , the man that she kissed in the country club. She knows that he don’t like her and that he judge her on her looks. She knows  the different looks men give her, she can easily tell LUST, HATE, DISGUST, ADMIRATION. What that sharp eyes man gave her are combination  of hate and disgust. She would be happy if he gave her  the last kind of look. That night she accepted the truth that she really likes the man she kiss.

*****

 

 

Eversince Dara met Seunghyun she can’t forget him. Every day she  will draw his face in her sketch. Many people close to her didn’t know that she is a very talented girl. She is a good artist   but she never let anyone see her works.  She hides her sketches in  a box under her bed.

 

 

It’s been two weeks since she last saw the man with sharp eyes and like yesterday she was sketching  his  face again. She is in the middle of sketching when Minzy called her.

 

 

“ Minzy”

 

 

 

“ Unnie”

 

 

 

“ Why did you call? “ she asked

 

 

“ Unnie are you busy ?” Minzy asked

 

 

“ No, I’m just here at the house.. Why  ?” Dara asked

 

 

“ Can I visit you in your house? I’m bored” Minzy said. She is close to Dara because Dara treat her like a baby .

 

 

“ Bored? Hahaha and why am I a clown to you?” Dara  laughed

 

 

 

“Ani, but I love talking to you. Don’t you want to see me unnie?” Minzy asked

 

 

 

“ Of course not baby  .. Okay I’ll just wait for you here.” Dara said

 

 

“ Really? Wow thanks I’ll be there in less than hour unnie” she said excitedly

 

 

 

“ Okay …”

 

 

“ Bye unnie”

 

 

“ Bye Minzy..” she said.

 

 

Dara closed her sketch pad and put it in the table beside her bed. She went down to inform their maids that she will have a visitor.  She decided to cook t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter