13

Love me Please...[LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I can’t believe that   it is almost two months since I updates this TABISAN fiction. I guess that is the problem of writing  nine  ongoing fictions at the same time.  I want to apologize to  you guys… Don’t worry I don’t have any plans of abandoning  it. So just bear with me if I seldom post an updates for my fictions.  Sorry for the grammar errors in  advance.

 

 

************

 

That afternoon  Dara and  her team works on the proposal for their new marketing strategies . She really wants to prove to Seunghyun  that she is more than just a pretty face, that she is a woman of substance.  

 

 

“ Chelsea  tell the marketing team that I need them in my office in an hour , we have to discuss the last minute changes in our proposal. “ Dara instructed her secretary.

 

 

“ Yes ma’am “ Chelsea said

 

 

“ And oh, you also inform the Sales Team to  prepare the  necessary report including the  latest  Sales of the company. I want them ready before I give my proposal to the president   “ Dara added.

 

 

“  Yes ma’am, Is that all?” Chelsea asked

 

 

“ Yes,  Chelsea . Thank you “ Dara said and smiled to her  secretary before continuing her report..

 

Chelsea smiled and left her boss , she called the Sales and the Marketing Department to inform them about Dara’s request .  She can’t believe that her boss is so workaholic and  very intelligent.

Dara tried to finish the last minute revision on her proposal  before  three in the afternoon.  When she is satisfied with her work she  went to  Mr. Choi’s room  to submit the proposal . Dara is oblivious of the envious and admiration stare the employees are giving her as she walks her way to the president’s office.

 

 

“ The new Sales Manager is really beautiful”  one of the employee said

 

“ Look at her clothes , she really  looks chic .  I heard she is the daughter of the owner of the Park Industries, so that means she is rich. I wonder why she has to work  if she is already rich.” Another employee said

 

 

“ Really? Why does she works here and not in her own family business?” one of them curiously asked.

 

 

“ Wow! I want to be in her place. She is so perfect ! What else could a man  asked for? She is intelligent , beautiful and rich . I heard from the  Sales Department staff that  she is also kind , she even treated them in lunch”

 

 

“ Wow!  I wish our boss is like her”

 

 

“ Well   I don’t like her”  One of the envious employee said

 

 

“ Why ?”

 

 

“ Well haven’t you heard of her reputation  , they said that she is a . A high class ,   she is always seen in parties with different guys . “

 

 

“ Really ? Are you sure?”

 

 

“ Yeah , I heard from my friends who  belongs to the high society”

 

 

“Really ?”

 

 

“  Well , I won’t judge her unless I see it with my own eyes”

 

 

“ Suit yourself” the envious girl and left the other employees. The others just shook their heads while the others believe her.

 

***********

 When Dara reach the office of the president his executive secretary  greeted her.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter