17

Love me Please...[LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As I promised last night I will update this fiction   before the year ends. This chapter is dedicated to TabiSan4eva who made this super  cute  banner for  this fiction. Thank you so much!

 

 

Happy New Year to all Daralings!  Let’s spread Dara love  more  next year. Let’s hope that she finally find the man who will truly cherish and love her on 2013.

 

“ I believe you now” Dara said

 

“Believe me?”

 

 

“ Yes, now I believed you that you don’t like liberated woman like me and that you don’t like kissing me” Dara said trying to control her smile.

 

 

“ Well I …” Seunghyun can’t find a word to say

 

“ No need to explain … I get it “ she smiled as continue to sway to the music .

 Seunghyun blushed with what happened . He don’t know how to explain , but when Dara said she will go to Se7en to kiss him he just can’t let  her  do that.

 

 

“ What is happening to me, she is not my type  but why I got  mad thinking that she will go to Ven and kiss him. “ Seunghyun asked himself.

 

 

 

Then the music ended, and so  they went to their table . Seunghyun still feeling awkward with what just happened betwern them in the Dance floor. Minzy and Se7en are waiting for them , Minzy is grinning at them while Se7en looks so serious.

 

 

 

 

“  Unnie let’s go to  the powder room ,  need to retouch my make up.” Minzy said

 

 

“ Please excuse us” Dara said and left with Minzy.

 

 

In the powder room…

 

 

“ Unnie! What was that ?” Minzy asked excitedly.

 

 

“ What ?” Dara asked trying to act that she doesn’t know what Minzy is asking .

 

 

“ Unnie, you know what I mean … The kiss! Why did oppa kiss you ?” Minzy asked giddily.

 

 

 

“ Oh.. that .. Nothing” Dara said trying to tease Minzy.

 

 

“ Yah! Unnie! Please tell what the real score between you and oppa ?” Minzy asked impatiently.

 

 

“ I have nothing to say” she said

 

 

“ But why did he kissed you ? He likes you right ?  I knew it ! No one can resist your charm”

 

 

“Sorry to disappoint you   but I think you’re wrong , your oppa hates  liberated woman like me . He wants someone who is prim and proper and that’s not me.” Dara said casually

 

 

 

“ I don’t believe you  unnie, why would he kiss you in front of everyone if he doesn’t like you. Besides you are not liberated I know what kind of lady you are. “ Minzy said

 

“ That’s his hormones.”

 

 

“ What?”

 

 

“ Minzy 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter