SANDARA PARK

Love me Please...[LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krrriing … Kriinnng….

 

Sandara Park woke up when she heard her alarm clock. She set it last night , because she don’t want  to be late on her appointment today . She arrange her bed sheets  and then she looks herself in the mirror . She greets the lady in the mirror.

 

“ Good morning y girl. What a beautiful day a head for you gorgeous “  she said to herself.

 

Sandara  went to her bathroom inside her room and spent almost an hour in a bubble bath. It makes her relax and it also soften her skin. She is using Victoria Secret  bath soap  (Strawberry Champagne), after taking a bath she puts some lotion and spray some cologne with the same scent. This is her secret in making the fragrance of strawberry champagne last. After that she wear her bathrobe and went to her walk in closet and choose what to wear.  She decided to wear a black fitted halter and a black leather pants.  She put a dark eye shadow ,  black eyeliner  and bloody red lipstick to match her outfit. She looks so y in her outfit , but if you don’t know her and you will  see her for the first time  you will think that she is a hooker. When she is satisfied with her looks she went out of her room and join her parents in breakfast.

 

“ Good Morning  mom,  Good morning dad!” she kiss and greet them.

 

“Good morning pumpkin, you are early today” her dada said

 

“Sweetheart , are you going  to a party? “  her mom said with horrified look on her face while looking at Dara’s clothes.

 

“ Ani  mom…  , I will just meet my high school friends  . Remember CL, BOM and Minzy?” Dara answered

 

‘’  Oh yes , but sweetheart why are you wearing that outfit . You look like you are going to a night party  and do some bar hopping afterwards.  It is too early but your make up is too heavy. You know  that  you are beautiful eve n without make up.” Her mom said

 

“Here we go again, Mom I want to wear this clothes and I like my makeup. Let’s not discuss this anymore  because you know that in the end I  will not follow you. Just let me do what I want . “ she said in a  soft voice.

 

Mrs. Park is about to answer her daughter , when she felt her husband’s hand pressing her hand .  Mrs. Park sighed

 

(MRS. PARK POV )

 

It is  new for us to see our daughter join us in breakfast , but I’m more shock  to see my baby girl clothes. My God she looks like a hooker with her clothes and make up. I want to persuade her to change her clothes , her fashion style. But damn , I lost again with my husband who always  protect her.

 

I’m just so worried for my baby gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter