Happy Thoughts

Arranged Bromance

 

Jonghyun panted as he tried to get the steps right. Everyone else was on their lunch break while he and Key stayed behind so he could learn how to dance Juliet.
 
“See you just have to step here and move your arm at the same time.” Key demonstrated, his limbs moving gracefully.
 
The dino just collapsed on the floor, sweat dripping everywhere.
 
“Ew, Jong. You’re going to clean up the practice room today.”
 
“I don’t care. This is really hard.”
 
Key smiled at the pout. “Come on, just try it again.”
 
“Nope. I’m still sore from yesterday’s stuff, I’m losing my voice, and I can’t get the stupid steps right!” He yelled.
 
The diva just blinked. Jonghyun wasn’t usually like this…He usually took things without complaints.
 
But just as quickly as the outburst had come out, his Jjong was back with a smile. “Sorry about that. Can you teach me again?”
 
Key snorted and grabbed his shoulders and started to massage them. “You’re really stressed out, aren’t you?” He frowned at the taut muscles.
 
“I’m not anymore stressed out than the rest of you. Being an idol’s pretty hard.”
 
“Hey cheer up! As soon as we’re done with our promotions, SM said we could take a break and see our families!” He heard a sniff and felt Jonghyun relax a bit.
 
“Yeah. You’re right. I guess we just have to do our best until that happens.”
 
“Wow, you guys seem like a married couple already.” Onew was smiling from the doorway.
 
Key scrambled up. “Yah, what are you talking about? We’re just friends.”
 
The leader nodded wisely. “Yeah, that’s what the fans are thinking.” He triumphantly held up his laptop and gave it to s.
 
Jonghyun looked at it. There were a million pages that the dubu had been looking at. There were a lot of international websites as well. All of them having some form of ‘jongkey’ on them. A weird website called tumblr had way too many fancams and  
 
Key took the device as Jonghyun looked at Onew. “Did you just search our names and find it?”
 
“Well I was just doing some image checking and someone had posted about how it’s so sad that I’m alone. Apparently there’s something called 2min for Minho and Taemin and Jongkey for you guys. Not that many people ship Ontae or Onkey though…” Onew looked a little sad at the idea.
 
Jonghyun started to laugh when Key threw the laptop across the room, thankfully it landed on a couch.
 
“Yah! Key what are you doing?!?” Onew yelled as he checked to see if his laptop was damaged.
 
“Um…Miane.” Key’s face was white and his eyes were huge. He shakily looked up at the ceiling. “Um…our fans are…really good artists.”
 
Onew raised an eyebrow as he saw the webpage Key had seen. “Wow Key, I didn’t know you had a birthmark on your leg.”
 
“What? How did they know…” Key slowly started coming back to himself.
 
Jonghyun grabbed the computer and showed Key the screen. “Is this what you were looking at?”
 
The younger one winced and covered his eyes with his hands. “Nope! I’m underage! I can’t watch those things!”
 
Jonghyun just nodded at the drawing. “Wow these people are really good artists. And I think they caught your good angle too.” He compared Key’s face with the drawing. “Yep they’re almost exactly the same.”
 
“Yah! Put that down!” Key closed the window and frowned at the next one. “How many did you look up? Isn’t this a crime, showing these types of things to minors?”
 
Onew shrugged. “All those artists are actually younger than us. So maybe it isn’t a crime?”
 
Taemin bounded in. “We get another 2 hour dance session! What are you looking at?”
 
Key took the laptop away from everyone. “Oh no. Don’t even think about showing these things to my baby.”
 
“Do you have something to hide Key?” Minho looked at the screen and his eyes bugged out more than Mr. Bean’s. “Do you…you…guys don’t actually do those things, do you?”
 
Taemin frowned. “Why are there 2 guys that look a lot like appa and umma kissing and not wearing any… Please tell me that’s been photoshopped or someone drew it based on their imagination because…”
 
“Okay Shinee! Ready to rehearse?” The choreographer walked in and looked at the five jumpy boys. “Are you guys okay?”
 
“Yes sir!” Came two strong and three shaky voices from the boys.
 
Key, Taemin, and Minho looked over at their two hyungs in disbelief. How do people just look at that and have no reaction? Taemin shook his head and started dancing. *If the hyungs had no reaction, did that mean…Bad thoughts Taemin. Those hyungs are already corrupted. Think happy thoughts…*Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk*
 
“Hey Minnie, help Jjong with this move.” Key called out and moved behind Jonghyun to position his arms right and was one step away from back hugging him.
 
*Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk Banana Milk*
 
keke a short one but i had fun writing this :) Thanks for reading!
- chocolate-notes :)