Onew the Writer

Arranged Bromance

 

Onew stretched as the two maknaes were figuring things out in the kitchen, and it wasn’t going well. The fans were going to be absolutely bored if they see two babos trying to figure out why the rice wouldn’t cook in the kitchen…well he was sure that some international crazy 2min fans might like it, but some jongkey interaction would be helpful, right?

            “PD-nim!” he whispered and crossed the barrier of cameras behind the man directing the entire production. “Can I do something the fans would like?”

            “As long as it’s more exciting than this.”

            “It’s very fun and the viewers will enjoy it.”

            “What do you have in mind?”



 

            “Yes Taemin, that button turns on the rice cooker. Now Onew’s going to go and tickle Key and we’ll make them umma and appa for a second before Yoogeun wakes up.”

            Key blinked. “Wait, what?”

            “And camera cue!”

            Onew grabbed Key right in the side, causing the younger to giggle and start screaming louder than some of their most devoted sasaeng fans. The interaction only lasted for less than a minute though…The cameras had to turn off because a certain dino was in the way.

            “Yah Lee Jinki, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” Jonghyun started off softly before ending his sentence in a shout.

            Looking up from where his head had been buried in a pillow, Key raised an eyebrow. Jjong was never like this…

            The PD frowned. “Okay, everyone take five. We’ll call you back once breakfast starts looking like it’s being made.” He walked into the kitchen to personally help the min brothers.

            Onew threw a look at Jonghyun. “What am I doing? What are you doing? Yelling when the cameras were on?”

            “You can’t just go and attack Kibum like that. What if the fans take it the wrong way?”

            The leader just blew some hair out from his eyes and looked bored. “Why would they take it the wrong way? It’s skinship between members, rule number 138, clause 43 in the idol handbook.”

            Jonghyun blinked. “You actually read the book that Lee Sooman gave us?”

            “Yeah, we were supposed to finish that before we debuted…didn’t you read it? Memorize it? Live it like he told us to?”

            Coughing a little, Jonghyun nodded and thought quickly. “Arasso, but the member skinship is also between two main members mostly, so the fans won’t like onkey that much…”

            Onew smirked a little. “Are you sure about that? I saw a few fan-made videos about me and key that were pretty well made, I thought I would return the favor to them. But I know, ‘jongkey’ is still the main ship…I wonder if anyone’s going to change their ship now…” He walked into the kitchen to help the two maknaes while Jonghyun frowned and went to go sit next to Key, who was still trying to sleep.

            The dino still grumbling, dove under the covers and tried to fall asleep as well.

            “I like Jongkey better though, and I think the fans will too.” He heard a soft whisper in his ear. Jonghyun grinned, grabbed Key’s hand under the blanket, and closed his eyes.



 

            Onew saw the scene from the kitchen and did a celebratory dance and started spinning Taemin around.

            Minho grabbed the dizzy maknae and made sure he was safe on the counter before shooting the leader a look. “Hyung?”

            “Didn’t you see that!?! Oh my goodness I have to go update my fic! The readers are going to love this!”

            Taemin looked up from where he had collapsed on the counter and tried to figure out which of the 3 Onews was the real one. “Did you just say fic? What’s that?”

            “Nothing Minnie! See you in a little bit guys!” Onew sprinted out of the kitchen, before realizing that he had left his computer in the kitchen from earlier.



 

            “I’m still really dizzy…” Taemin muttered and clutched his head.

            “Here’s some banana milk, do you want me to open the bottle for you?” Minho asked, already taking the green cap off. “Here Minnie, and there’s a few minutes left until filming if you want to go lie down with Key and Jonghyun.”

            “Okay hyung, gomawo!”

Minho smiled before ruffling the maknae's bed head and turning to the refrigerator for some vegetables



 

            Onew grinned as he sneakily grabbed his laptop and opened two documents. One was titled ‘The truth behind Jongkey’ and a blank one was titled ‘2min and banana milk’.

So...Hi guys! It's been a while but I've had insane writer's block with this...so this is going to be the last hello baby chapter! (yay thank goodness, I was running out of things...)

but next chapter will hopefully be a little better and this was one little fun one just to get me back into the fic...

Yeah I apologize for this one...

But hopefully the next one will be better?

Oh and thnks for sticking with the story!

- chocolate-notes :)