Practice

11:42am

"Yeah that's it! Right there!"

"L-Like this?"

"Mmm yes, keep going."

"I think my legs cramping..."

"Okay, hold on let me help you."

"Ow! That hurts!"

"It's okay you'll adjust.."

The breathing in my chest got heavy as I tried my hardest to keep my postion. I felt Zelo's presence hovering over me slightly. I don't know what this guy is thinking, I'm not adjusting at all. Oh my god I think I'm gonna break from this. I need to stop right now, but I know Zelo will be mad. Ugh what do I do? If this continues I won't be able to walk for a week! After a small mental battle I realised that nothing was worth this amount of pain. We've been doing this for a couple days in a row and only recently was my body beginning to ache everywhere. One more day of this and I know I will seriously pay the price.

"Z-Zelo I can't do it! This stretching is impossible!"

"Your to unflexible! How do expect to dance freely with this body?"

"I-I'll find a way, but just give me a break right now! I'm not joking Zelo stop!"

Zelo finely caved in and let go. I slumped my body to the floor in defeat. I never knew dancing was this hard. If this continues I might need to cancel on taking classes from this guy. I mean what kind of stretch is this anyways? Who invented this monster of a work out? I slowly rose my back so I was sitting on the floor of the dance studio.

This was exactly my third day of dancing with Zelo. Each of those days he wouldn't even let me dance until I stretched for what seemed 3 hours, but ended only being 30 minutes. He kept lecturing how if I don't stretch properly I might really get hurt. Did he even consider the thought that these stretches is was was going to hurt me? I shivered at the thought of continue stretching my legs from before. I had to try and spread my legs as wide as possible like as if I was doing the splits for 2 minutes. I've only been succesful of doing it for 1, though. But today Zelo said I had to endure 2 minutes or he wouldn't buy me lunch! The little...
Half way though I again started failing. That's when Zelo jumped in saying he would 'help', by putting his sneaker covered feet against my own so our legs where shaped in a diamond. Except he started trying to push my legs further and that's when I felt the sweat starting the run down my forehead and my muscles feeling as if they where tearing slowly. It felt like hell plainly for a girl that never stretched that much in her life before.

"Jesus man your killing me... I just want to daaanncceee~" I wined. Zelo made things so complicated, I mean I just asked for some dance lessons! I never asked for some damn life training! I really feel like I'm on the 'Biggest Loser' right now. 

I looked up to see Zelo's face formed into a funny face as he tried to hold back his laughter.

"A-Are you laughing at me?"

".....No.."

I quickly rose from my seat on the ground and rushed towards him. He immediately turned away from me as he saw my sudden motion and started combusting out with laughter. I tried to supress the smile growing on my lips as his dimpled face showed towards me once again. Even though he was laughing at me that smile could really do wonders.

"YAH!" I yelled playfully beating him with my fists on his back. The room was filled with our laughter (mostly Zelo's) until both of us again found ourselves on the floor out of exhaust.

The room was filled with another brief silence. I didn't really notice it though, thoughts ran through my head all the time. I sat there quietly as I spaced out into oblivion like I had so often done growing up. I guess you could call it a habit of mine. But these habits came with false sides. Like how whenever I was thought hard on a subjext when I spaced out I would sometimes blurt something out unconsciously.

"Hey Zelo? How did you get your name? I mean it's very different, there must be a story behind it right?" I glanced up to meet his eyes. I don't know why, but whenever I looked into them I felt like there was a sparkle. Even though it might be small or dim, it was always there.

"Zelo is actually my 'stage name' I guess you could say, but my real name is Choi Junhong. You can call me whatever though, it doesn't quite matter to me."

Junhong... I don't know why, but I want to say it. I was the hear the J roll off my tongue and the G to echo off slightly afterwards. Maybe it was because this was the first person's name I've actually been told sense I've been to Korea. Korean was still somewhat new to me and I was excited to try out my pronunciation infront of real natives of the language. Or maybe that was an excuse.

"Then, I will call you Junhong. Zelo has to many different forms of pronunciation. Would you like to hear my full name?"

"I've only been told your first. I would like to hear it, very much." Junhong stared at me with those darkly lit black eyes that seemed more than ever to make me take notice of the gleam in them. Did you notice me already using Junhong?

"Anh Hyejin."

"It's nice to meet you Anh Hyejin."

"Treat me well please!" We both exchanged smiles and then a small laugh.

Why did I start to feel the warm in my cheeks suddenly rise? Just by the sound of my name coming from his mouth I was getting overjoyed. Hyejin you fool, how could you already be like this? For gods sake stop falling so easily all the time, I beg of you!

I mentally punched myself in the gut as I turned my sight to Junhong to any other object in the room that wasn't Junhong. But just the slight noise of him breathing in made me have to fight the urge to peer my eyes at him. As I tried to calm myself down all of a sudden Junhong's voice rang through the room I almost jumped.

"So how old are you? It's hard to tell in all honestly, but I'm guessing around 23?" Did I really look that old Junhong? I made a side note metntally that Junhong was not good at talking with women. Tip #1: Don't guess a women age without knowing secretly how old she is.

"21 actually." I could see Junhong's mouth slightly from into a small 'o' shape.

"Really?" Nervous laughter coming from Junhong filled the room and it took all my effort to supress the laughter about to escape my lips. "Y-You know I actually mistook you for a 18 year old when we met!"

"I get it I get it.... then how old are you?" I just wanted to ask anything to change the subject. I had a feeling if I didn't he would go one forever on how I actually looked very 'young' for my age /insert sarcastic laughter/.

"I recently turned 22," I blinked once. Junhong looked so... young though? No, but seriously I thought he was 17 or something how is he 22???? Junhong must have read the conusion on my face because he made a small snicker. "That means I'm your oppa."

Junhong......... Oppa?

/insert more laughter/

"Okay, whatever oppa... I'm very hungry right now.... would dear Junhong Oppa treat me for lunch?" I was guessing Junhong didn't run across to many people younger than him because his eyes seemed to bulge a bit when i said the word oppa twice in a sentence. Maybe he was going to be the type that would pay for my lunch just if I called him oppa? Is oppa a weapon word here?

I was a strategic freak I had to admit. Whenever new situations arised I tried to thinking from every angle to get the best outcome. Which usually lead to me spacing out from thinking to much. 

I had to use the word oppa carefully. To much and he might get used to it, to little he might get upset or sad. Sighs, no Hyejin your overthinking this. It's just a word for crying out loud!

"...Fine, but we're eating what I want to eat!" Junhong said turning his slightly flushed face and body towards the door of the practice room.

I laughed a bit before following, he was definetely cute. I guess that is more than just a word.


I took a pause from continuing my meal and looked up at Junhong, who noticed my sudden cease of movement and looked up too.

"You never even taught me how to dance today."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


(A/N): jsbfljfnsiho ok I'm writing this chapter at 11pm at night on a weekday. Sorry if there are countless of typos! Forgive meeeee
I'll try to remember and look at it tomorrow and check the grammar. This was all just written than posted, no proof reading so seriously cut me just a bitttt of slack.

Just for today~

Okay well leave me feedback! I would love to hear what you guys think of the storyline. Or here's a better question! What do you think I'm going to do with the storyline?

Your predictions/Ideas?

I don't know... maybe you'll see one of your ideas pop up in the story....