Chapter 2

Female Highschool Undercover
**************

A long heavy sigh left Jaejoong's parted mouth as he continued to watch the younger boy sitting a few desks away from him while the teacher kept droning on an on with his boring lectures. When he had tried to catch up with Yunho and his companion from earlier, Jaejoong's existence was completely ignored. Yunho just kept walking as Jaejoong made efforts to start conversation. Then to add to his annoyance, the little brat that Yunho was with kept giving him the "evil eye" as if he was silently telling Jaejoong to back off.

Does Yunho have girlphobia? Just because he's gay doesn't have to necessarily mean that he considers the female species lower than bacteria right? Because if that were the case, then this plan won't work . A soft nudge from his left broke Jaejoong out of his reverie.

"Hey, new girl." Head whipping sideways, Jaejoong blinked at the female student. "Kim Jaejoong, right?"

"Umm, yeah." Jaejoong replied with a small smile, composing himself. "That's me."

"Peculiar name for a girl. But..." A hand was extended towards him. "I like it."

Jaejoong looked down at the offered limb and was quick to notice her pretty fingers. They shook hands.

"My name's Hyori. Lee Hyori. Just wanted to let you know that our History class is over and everyone's been staring at you, staring dreamily like a love-struck puppy at Jung Yunho."

"I... " Jaejoong blinked, then blinked again, trying to process what she had just said in his mind. Then his mouth fell open. "Wait... no, no, no you got it wrong. I wasn't staring at him. Why would I stare at him?" Jaejoong laughed in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. Looking around, Jaejoong cringed. A fair amount of his classmates were indeed giving him curious looks.

And one of them was Yunho, who was at last actually looking at him, though in a rather bored fashion.

"Holy kimchi." Grabbing the nearest textbook he could get his hands on, he quickly covered his rapidly turning red face from everyone's view as he began to sink down in his seat.

Beside him, Hyori was it? patted his back consolingly. "Hey, it's cool. I know you're not blind and Yunho is a really good looking guy but word of advice honey? He's 100% into men, so your chances of being with him would be..." she paused as if she was calculating then chuckled. "...negative zero."

Pssh, as if he had any interest in getting into his target's pants. Jaejoong mentally drawled.

Peeking from the material in his hand, Jaejoong attempted to discreetly look at Yunho again, but found out that his attention wasn't on him any longer. Jaejoong's eyes shifted and immediately reeled. The guy that had his arm slung around Yunho's shoulder just totally directed him with a lewd wink.

Noticing Siwon and Jaejoong's clear shudder, Hyori added, amusement lacing her voice. "Ahh, and that guy right there that just winked at you would be Siwon. He's forever convincing his best friend to turn back into the straight path but..." Hyori giggled and stuck out at her tongue at the other boy from across the room. "...failing time and time again. He's a real playboy. So be careful around that . And oh there's this--"

Jaejoong gave her an inquisitive stare as words continued to pour out of . "Ummm, how are you exactly related to them?"

"Oh!" Hyori grinned. "I forgot to mention. I'm Yunho's ex-girlfriend. You know, back in our denial stage. Before we came out."

"Ahhh..." Jaejoong said, nodding his head slowly. He studied her more. She had a pretty face, nice glossy long hair, knock out pair of s and awesome curves. He could understand why Yunho picked her-- recalling the rest of her sentence, he curiously looked her in the eye. "What did you mean by we?"

"Yunho's gay." Hyori raked her gaze appreciatively up and down Jaejoong's body. "While I'm into girls."

Jaejoong felt his jaw dropping.

Well, at least had the decency to not fly off a fifty meter radius after her revelation.
 
********

"A girl has been flirting with me all afternoon!" Jaejoong hissed into his phone while sitting inside the boy's bathroom stall in his attempt to escape Hyori who had been begging him, if she could touch her non-existent s after class was over. "I mean sure she's cute as and her hips damn~ But you know that I'm committed to my job and I ugh, Changmin hug me."

"You're such a baby." Changmin sighed on the other line. "Why exactly did you call? Is there any progress on Jung Jihoon's case. Did his kid talk already?"

"No. My attempts at friendship isn't working . I think he's got a phobia to anything that has s and ." Jaejoong fake sobbed. "Huhuhuh. I just needed someone to vent out my frustrations to."

"Jaejoong, I'm busy. Go bother Junsu. Yoochun or Heechul. But not me!"

"But Changmin this is your fault. You turned me into a.ing.girl!" Jaejoong whined emphasizing every word. "And it's not only the females checking me out but the male students too!"

"Well Jae, whether you like it or not you're on a mission. My mission and I'm sorry to say this but your looks don't exactly spell ordinary. Of course you'd get attention. You're gorgeous being female. Now if you don't have anything else to say, I'll have to hang up. I have a meeting to go--"

"Shim Changmin I swear I'll castrate you next time I see you!" Jaejoong growled before turning his phone off. He slumped against the toilet seat and began humming under his breath. Soon, he felt himself slowly relaxing. "Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out. I can do this. I can do this." Pumping his fist in the air, the beautiful male exclaimed, "Kim Jaejoong hwaiting!" before storming out of the bathroom stall.

Which - resulted in him colliding with a hard body.

A flurry of actions instantly took place that had been completely out of his control. Jaejoong lost balance and propelled forward, unintentionally dragging the stranger along with him when he reflexively grabbed for something to hold on to. And before Jaejoong had the chance to assess the situation, (he was feeling too annoyed at a particular superior to act sooner) he already felt soft plump lips pressed up against his.

Below him, Jung Yunho's eyes had gotten as round as the moon.

Holy ! Holy ! Holy ! Holy !

Everything was put to a standstill.

Neither of the two dared make a move, too shocked by what had just transpired between them.

But the moment was interrupted. All too suddenly, the sounds of boisterous laughter and the figures of players from the soccer team came bustling into the boy's bathroom one after the other. It only took one look and everyone stopped dead in their tracks as they took in the interesting show happening before them. Gasps and fingers began to point and hell if that wasn't enough to draw Jaejoong out of his stupor.

Hastily pulling back, Jaejoong stood on his legs, not wasting a second before he practically flew away from the scene, leaving a dumbfounded Jung Yunho on the tiled floor and several soccer players in his wake.

Yunho turned his head and looked at the door, his thoughts racing. The kiss had been surprising yes but it wasn't what had gotten him into his shocked state. Because right then and there, while Jaejoong had been seated on top of him, underneath her skirt, he could have sworn.

Did he just feel what he thought he felt?
 
**************

"Jae what happened to--" Before Yoochun could even finish his question upon seeing the look of, he couldn't really even begin to describe how awfully red Jaejoong had gotten, the young man already rushed inside the van and was begging him to drive. Then he saw Yunho, the kid that Jaejoong was supposed to protect running out of the school gates calling out for his name.

"Woah! You really are the best. It only took you one day and he's already chasing after you." Junsu voiced out his amazement but then frowned when a thought occured to him. "Wait, you're dressed as a girl. Why is he chasing after you? He's gay!"

Yoochun eyed him suspiciously. "Kim Jaejoong, don't tell me you blew your cover!"

"What?! No I didn't!" Jaejoong responded heatedly, carefully hiding against the backseat.

"Then why is he mindlessly searching for you right now?" Yoochun asked, watching Yunho ask his fellow students if they found a girl running out of the school gates.

"Can't you just ing drive Yoochun?!"

"No, not until you answer my question."

"Aurgh! I hate you." Jaejoong sighed. "Fine. Fine. I... we... might have accidentally kissed earlier. And I think he's searching for me to give me a good slapping?" Jaejoong grimaced upon seeing the look creeping up their faces and prepared his ears for the worst.

"What?!" Both Junsu and Yoochun yelled in unison.

"Yah! Keep your voices down will you? He might hear us!"

"How in holy dolphin land did that happen?" Junsu asked with a frown.

"It's a long story."

"We have all day and night to hear you tell that tale."

Jaejoong glared at his comrades but they remained unfazed and so soon with a heavy heart he began recounting the events that happened, up until the second he burst out of the boy's bathroom red in the face with a tail between his legs. "So yeah. He probably wants me to be his personal punching bag or something for dirtying his precious lips."

"So much for making friends. Fix this mess Jae. Don't just hide." Yoochun advised. "You're a bleeding professional for pity's sake. Clumsy at times. But still a professional."

"I will fix this. Just not today alright? I've had a long day." When Yoochun and Junsu merely looked at him with a deadpan expression, Jaejoong knew he had to resort to something else. Putting on his best puppy-dog look for his comrades to see, he then began to whimper pathetically with matching teary eyes and a trembling lower lip. When it still didn't seem to work, he outright sniffed."Please have a heart guys."

5

4

3

2

1

"Fine, fine. You win." Yoochun said, sighing before giving him a warm smile as he started the engine. "Now let's get you settled in on your new apartment."

Haha! Lucky! Jaejoong mentally cheered and made himself comfortable in the backseat.

While on the road, it didn't take long before he drifted off to dreamland. He really was tired.
**********

An hour later at the apartment

"We've placed spy cameras and audio bugs on Yunho's unit." Yoochun said while showing Jaejoong the surveillance system that the headquarters had set up in his secret room showing him videos of all the corners of the place Yunho was staying. "Changmin said it would be better if we anticipate any kidnapping activity not just in his school but at his home as well that's why he had the other teams set this up while you were trailing him in his classes. Just in case."

"We would have wanted to live with you but it would stir questions if Yunho were to see me and Yoochun ah going in and out of your room freely." Junsu began explaining. "But don't worry, we're staying at the 3rd floor so we're only a stair away hmm?"

As a professional Jaejoong knew that his thoughts should be focused on keeping his target safe. However right now, the little gremlin in him was bouncing in evil glee. He really didn't have any idea where such thoughts were coming from, but he was thinking it. Yes! I'm going to be seeing Yunho on a regular basis!

Yoochun and Junsu dare not ask what the erted glint in Jaejoong's eyes was about.
 
*********

A bit later after his comrades left to go to their own rooms, Jaejoong felt his stomach grumble. He had forgotten about dinner. Yunho had gotten home just few minutes ago safe and sound, so it wouldn't be a crime to go buy food for a bit at the restaurant just across the street right?

Temporarily leaving his work station, Jaejoong began to make way towards the door. But he had to retreat in his steps when he forgot about his wig and fake s. Grumbling and telling himself that the wig was enough, he put it on along with a loose sweater and a pair of sweatpants. Locking his door, Jaejoong beamed and touched his middle, already looking forward to dinner when he suddenly froze mid step towards the stairs upon feeling a pair of strong arms lock him in a warm chest from behind.

His first initial thought was it was an enemy until he recognized the owner of the voice.

"Kim Jaejoong." Yunho's hot breath ghosted against his ear and Jaejoong couldn't fight the shivers from coursing down his spine. Slowly, Jaejoong turned around within his hold and looked up at Yunho's face, trying his best to not melt in those strong arms. And damn, they do feel strong.

"Oh Y-Yunho oppa." Jaejoong said, sounding genuinely curious and equally grimacing.

Ewww. Oppa just sounds wrong.

Yunho smirked evilly down at him. "Did you move in next door?"

"Y-yeah."

"We're gonna be neighbors then."

Jaejoong fake gasped and looked at him under thick lashes. "O-omo. Really?"

"Yes.

Jaejoong really hated acting as the blushing mumbling girl. "Errrmmm. That's... nice."

"Now about what happened this afternoon."

"Yunho oppa, I...."

But before Jaejoong could finish the rest of his sentence, Yunho's hand was already cupping him through his jeans and rubbed hard, the act eliciting a sharp gasp and a whimper from his lips, before Yunho's mouth descended on them, capturing him in a bruising kiss. Amidst the liplock, Jaejoong felt his knees buckle.