Chapter 1

Female Highschool Undercover
****************

"Just because I look like a girl and sometimes might act a bit feminine, doesn't mean I enjoy wearing girl's clothes!" Jaejoong yelled into his phone's receiver no doubt shattering his superior's eardrums. "Professional or not Changmin ah, and I couldn't care less about you being my superior because mark my words, once this case is over, I am going to make you regret it!" Pushing the end call button, Jaejoong had to do his darnest best to not throw his mobile against the car's windshield.

A couple of giggles were heard and in an instant, Jaejoong was already readily burning holes into his comrade's foreheads by sheer glare alone. "You think this is funny huh?! Do you?" Jaejoong paused for effect then pulled at his school uniform, his eyes screaming bloody murder. "I got my legs waxed for pity's sake! I have make-up on my face! And did I really have to wear a wig? Did this skirt have to be this ing short? And why the hell am I wearing a bra?!"

Yoochun cleared his throat as he assessed him calmly. "It's protocol Jaejoong. You already knew that the gang leader's son is gay. We can't have him jumping you the first 10 seconds you meet." he said, already used by now of his friend's tendency to throw dramatic exclamations whenever he was getting emotional. "You've done lots of undercover jobs before. So why can't you treat this like you normally would?"

"But Chun I've never worn anything sooooo...." Ugh, Jaejoong can't even say the word. It just sounded preposterous.

"Girly?" Junsu butted in.

"Gay?" Yoochun supplied.

"Both!" Jaejoong groaned, face palming. "Being called beautiful. Sure I get it. I look like a girl. I've learned to deal with that. Damn my mother for having such strong genes. But guys!" He looked up, face painted in desperation. "This is completely different. Why couldn't Changmin just have a female officer go there and do the undercover job? That would have been lots easier for all of us."

"Jae, the women in our division can't pass up for a highschool student." Junsu reasoned. "They're all in their 30s. The minute they set foot at the school gates, their covers would be blown. Why do you think Changmin particularly chose you for this assignment huh?"

Jaejoong glared at Junsu. He hated it when his friends smack reality to his face. "Because I don't look my age."

"Exactly. You're 24 going 25 but you look 17 or 18. That characteristic must run in the family. When I first saw your sisters I thought they were all in their teens. Imagine my shock when I found out they were in their late twenties and some in their thirties."

"And you know Changmin, he usually puts his best team out on important missions. AKA. Us. You in particular." Yoochun said with a smile, resting a hand on Jaejoong's bare thigh which earned him a much darker glare.

"Errr, as I was saying." Lifting the limb from his friend's leg, Yoochun added in a solemn voice. "Jung Jihoon-sshi holds the key to revealing all the powerful figures that are involved in the human-trafficking business. I believe that Chief just wants this mess over with as soon as possible. Up to this date, Jung-sshi is still missing in action and the other side is hot on his heels as well and it won't surprise me if they resorted to targeting the kid to get to his father. You have to protect him Jae. Can your conscience take it if a highschooler is killed because you refuse to act on the job given to you like a professional?"

Jaejoong's eyes turned a bit downcast as he bit at his bottom lip unsure, a sign that his anger was slowly dissipating.

Yoochun placed a hand on his shoulder, their gazes locking. "I know what you feel Jae. As a man, I'd rather not get caught dead or alive wearing stuff like this but this task has been assigned to you. And Kim Jaejoong I know the real you. The real you is serious about his job and would do everything to get it done without as much casualties as possible. So, hang in there okay? Hwaiting!"

Half a minute passed before Jaejoong opened his mouth. The back of his head hit the car's headrest as he closed his eyes and counted one to ten. When he opened them, he directed his comrades with a grateful smile. "Thanks for making me see reason."

Junsu and Yoochun smiled back. "Anytime man." Yoochun chuckled. "So, are we finally over the drama?"

"Yeah, yeah." Jaejoong shrugged and straightened in his seat. "There's no use complaining about it. Might as well get the job done ASAP. The faster I do this, the faster I'm able to salvage my dignity." He looked down at himself in distate, but he dare not act like a 7-year old throwing a tantrum again. Another long suffering sigh left him as he gave in to his fate. "Now help me with my hair, I think I ruined the wig. Heechul-hyung back at the station would bite my head off if he found out I didn't look pretty on my first day at school."
 
***********

Jaejoong swore that he'd face this assignment head on, but right now as he stood at the school gates, he felt himself squirm from the looks that he was getting. Whirling around in haste, he rushed back to the van and started hissing. "Holy ! They can tell!"

"Jae, you're being paranoid." Yoochun said attempting to pull him out of the van. "Come on, the school bell will ring any minute."

"No Chun! I can't doooo it!" Jaejong whined as he tried jerking away from the older man's hold. "No please let me go."

"Yah! Stop being a princess will you?" Junsu complained as well, giving his back a forceful push. "Act your damn age."

"I'm supposed to be a 17 year old teenager. I AM acting my damn age!" Jaejoong retorted heatedly, then bit Junsu's arm.

"Ow! What are you a piranha?!" Junsu shrieked, nursing his now bleeding skin.

"Okay that's it!" Yoochun let him go and paced irritably in front of the car, hands on his waist. "It's either you get out right this ing instant young lady or so help me God I will spank you hard right in front of your soon to be schoolmates!"

Yoochun's outburst drew everyone's attention to them. Junsu glared at his fail. "Real smooth Yoochun ah."

"What? He-She's being difficult!" Yoochun shot back then pinched the bridge of his nose. He felt a headache coming. Getting inside the van, he pulled the car door shut and pushed Jaejoong to the leather seat, glowering. "If you don't do this job Joongie I swear Jiji will not see the light of day again." If there was one thing the younger man was a complete er for it was his cat.

"Yoochun ah! You can't make threats on the precious kitty!" Junsu exclaimed horrified.

Oh right. He forgot that Junsu was another cat-man-whatever-addict. But ignoring that issue, he looked at Jaejoong square in the eye, an evil grin forming on those cherry red lips. "I'm serious Jaejoong. This ridiculousness of yours has gone too far. And we might be best friends but I'm still your superior rank wise so you have to follow my orders. Or..." he hissed. "...say goodbye to your boyfriend."

Jaejoong could only whimper in reply. The love of his life Jiji. Noooo! He had to protect him!
 
*************

In the end, the beautiful male had to wake up to the direness of the situation. On both accounts. For his cat's and Jung Jihoon's son's safety. He wouldn't put it past his best friend that had an inane dislike for anything furry to actually make true to his threat.

Jaejoong sighed and kicked a pebble in his path. That morning he got introduced into his class. (And ewww, why was every male classmate looking at him with googly heart shaped eyes?) To his dismay, Jung Yunho hadn't been present. He should have known. The teen's profile had mentioned about him not exactly being a model student. Also, he was openly gay, naturally he had his fair share of hating homophobics inside the school. It wouldn't surprise him if Yunho preferred to be left alone. Jaejoong had an idea of how rebellious teens get at this age. He had after all went through such a phase in his life at one point in the past.

"Where the hell is that kid? How am I supposed to make friends if he's not around?" Jaejoong touched his neck, mildly annoyed at his high pitched voice. Under his skin was a voice changing device to aid him in his undercover mission. Props to the men in the intelligence department. It sure had come in handy. Because no matter how feminine he might look, his voice remained very much male.

Stopping in his tracks, Jaejoong began bouncing lightly on the soles of his shoes before executing several powerful punches and kicks at thin air. Raising one fine eyebrow, Jaejoong concluded that wearing a skirt was surely freeing when it came to combat moves.

Suddenly, he heard low voices coming from the bushes to his right. Jaejoong's interest was piqued. Maybe it was Yunho.

"Sshh, not so loud. Someone might hear us." The voice seemed to be in between a pant and a moan.

Jaejoong blinked.

"H-hyung, I'm not sure if... we should be ahh, ahh... doing this ahh!"

The beautiful male gulped. Now that was definitely a moan!

Walking on tip-toes, the young officer slowly made his way towards the bushes, careful as not to draw attention to himself. The somewhat adult side to him was telling him to bust whoever it was having inside the premises of the school, yet another part was curious. And if it was indeed Yunho. Busting him wouldn't exactly put their not yet implemented friendship into a good standing.

"I said... keep that.. pretty mouth of yours shut didn't I lovely?"

The sound of slapping skin on skin was getting louder in his ears now. Jaejoong blushed at the reality of the situation. Teenagers. Were really ing in broad daylight. A muffled groan was heard and as Jaejoong walked closer, he finally sae the profile of a young well-built man on top of a slightly smaller built male. Jaejoong covered a hand to his mouth to stifle the gasp that threatened to leave him. It was indeed Yunho.

"Mhmph.. mhpmh.. mhpmh!"

The one sprawled on the ground was gripping at Yunho's shoulders, enough to leave red marks while he had his legs spread wide apart on either side of Yunho's waist. Yunho's pants were loose around his hips and Jaejoong could clearly see his rounded firm backside. Their lips were locked and from the looks of it, Yunho seemed like he wanted to eat the helpless boy as his s got faster.

Jaejoong's cheeks turned a brighter shade of red.

When he first saw Yunho's photo back at the headquarters, he never really thought of the kid as a possible lover, but somehow, looking right now at the young teenager that he was supposed to protect stirred something in his groin that he dare not think about.

, this is wrong. Why the hell am I watching them?

There was always a next time for their first official meet. But right now he had to disappear. The sound of a loud moan reached him again and he could tell those students have reached . Grimacing, Jaejoong carefully retreated in his steps. Next he heard the sounds of labored breathing along with the shuffling of clothes. Jaejoong swallowed hard and was about to run out of the scene, when his foot accidentally stepped on a stray twig, the noise loud enough to be heard by anyone within the vicinity.

Jaejoong froze, already formulating lame excuses in his head that he could tell Yunho when without warning, the world tilted sideways. His target suddenly rushed out of the bushes and toppled him to the ground with a knife aimed at his throat, demanding. "Who are you?!"

Jaejoong's eyes were wide in surprise as he panted beneath the slightly larger male, his thoughts going on overdrive while trying to recover the oxygen that got knocked out of his lungs from the sudden assault. Think Jaejoong. Think. . This is a not very good first meeting. If only he was his normal self, he would have beaten the guy into a pulp. However, that would undoubtedly blow his cover.

And so given his current get-up, he did the next logical thing to do. Putting on his acting skills into play, and hoping that Yunho bought it, Jaejoong let out a soft whimper as he looked up at him with tearful eyes. "Oppa, can you please not point that huge pointy thingy at me?"

Changmin I'm going to ing kill you later for making me say the word Oppa!

Yunho blinked down at the intruder. He studied her for some time, taking in the scared expression before finally letting out a relieved sigh. "Oh, just a girl." He said before pulling the knife away from the frightened female. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"I-it's fine. I-I'm sorry too." Jaejoong stammered on purpose before slowly collecting himself from the ground as he dusted his uniform. And if he was going to be honest, that was kind of a turn on, having Yunho on top of him. He mentally smacked himself. Stupid!

"Hyung what happened?" The guy that he was with suddenly appeared as he gave Jaejoong a curious look. "Who is she?"

"It's no one. Come on. Lunch is over. Let's go back." Yunho said never even giving Jaejoong a second glance.

As he watched them go, Jaejoong couldn't help but wonder. Would he have treated me differently if he knew I was a guy? Jaejoong groaned and smacked himself in the face. Ugh you moron! Get a grip Jaejoong, your gay is showing. Releasing a deep breath, he nodded his head firmly and ran to catch up with them. "Hey! Wait up!"