Chapter 3

Female Highschool Undercover
*******

Yunho's left hand curled around the back of his neck as the kiss deepened, rising in it's intensity. His tongue darted out, swiping at Jaejoong's bottom lip, demanding to be let inside his warm mouth.

Jaejoong was aware that he had the option of kicking the kid's precious behind if he wanted to. But the last thing that he needed right now was to give Yunho the idea that he wasn't just a typical 17 year old teenage boy. He mentally cursed. How the hell did Yunho know so fast about Jaejoong being male anyway?

"Mhmph!" Jaejoong tried to pull back in protest but Yunho wasn't letting him go. Instead, he felt an arm tightly snake around his waist before he felt his back colliding with something solid as the rubs on his clothed crotch became more demanding. He knew he shouldn't be by this. But damn. Skillful hands and a pair of amazing lips combined. Jung Yunho was a ing expert that it was difficult to not reciprocate his advances and just give in. Another sensual and arousal flare up Jaejoong's spine, his lips parting in a gasp.

In less than a second, Yunho's slick eager tongue invaded the corners of his mouth.

An involuntary moan escaped his throat and the young officer shivered as he clutched at the fabric of Yunho's school uniform jacket, feeling torn between pushing him off his body or pull him closer to feel him more. It had been too long since he got laid. About a year. Maybe he could blame his current insanity to that fact.

Yunho's hand slipped under his sweatpants and began his half hard , sliding up and down the sensitive length, his thumb occasionally teasing the leaking tip. A guttural moan passed between Jaejoong's lips, his inhibitions flying out the window as he held onto Yunho's shoulder, pulling him closer against his body.

Now that Yunho seemed intent of mawling him, he might as well enjoy it.

Soon their tongues battled in a dance of dominance but Jaejoong gave up in the process and allowed Yunho to take the lead. Yunho lifted his fingers from his crotch and the beautiful male almost whined at the loss of that amazing feeling. But it was shortlived. Strong hands grabbed his thighs, wounding them around Yunho's waist as the teen pressed himself closer against him, trapping him firmly against Yunho's frame and the solid wall.

"Ugh. ." Jaejoong cursed, lowly, hips bucking when Yunho began to him as they kissed.

Yunho pulled back an inch to watch him, his s into Jaejoong's groin taking speed as he panted for air, their eyes locked on each other. "Damn you're hot Kim Jaejoong." Yunho breathed, taking in the sight of him. Swollen lips, red-tinted cheeks and eyes that had gotten much darker with need and want.

Why would such a gorgeous guy hide under the pretense of being female?

Hands creeping under his sweater, Yunho caressed his waist as he leaned in and began planting small biting kisses on Jaejoong's creamy neck. his stomach, Yunho grinned upon feeling the barbel on his navel. When his fingers went higher, he was also pleasantly surprised knowing that Jaejoong had a piercing.

" bastard. Piercings and Cross dressing." Yunho smirked, hard on a particular spot on Jaejoong's neck, that coincidentally was also the spot where he was most sensitive at. Jaejoong shuddered as Yunho , and bit down, repeating the process over and over until the skin under his assault turned into a lovely shade of bruised purple whilst leisurely pulling on the spherical metal on Jaejoong's chest.

"How did you know?" Jaejoong rasped out, panting as Yunho continued to pleasure him. It was crazy. He had gotten so hard in just a minute from Yunho's fierce humping, mouth and teasing hands. "That I was... a guy?"

"In the boy's bathroom... when you were... stitting on top of me. Ugh." Yunho replied in between labored breaths, still pounding their s together faster and faster, knowing well that he was close to .

The back of Jaejoong's head connected with the flat surface behind him, eyes rolling onto the top of his head. . . . The friction was becoming too much. He was so damn near. "Yunho... Ahh, ! I'm coming!"

Yunho hurriedly pulled his head down for a torrid kiss as they continued to move against each other in a heated frenzy. Jaejoong wrapped his legs tighter around Yunho's waist, palming his cheeks in his hands as he reciprocated his kiss this time with the same equal vigor. They were biting and kissing and chewing at each other's mouth. It didn't take long before they stilled, low grunts leaving them as they reached their release.

They broke apart for air, faces painted in pleasure as they rode out through their .

Jaejoong his lips as he moaned under his breath, face falling on the crook of Yunho's neck, his heart racing against his chest, eyes closing. Eventually, he came down from his high. Legs sagged to the floor as he slowly pulled back from Yunho's embrace. Damn. They were just humping and yet it felt so good.

"You should have mentioned that you were a guy sooner." Yunho breathed amused, brushing the stray strand of hair on Jaejoong's forehead before giving him a chaste kiss on his still parted mouth. "You're beautiful."

Jaejoong scrunched up his face in disgust at Yunho's words (why does everyone call him beautiful?! just damn ing argh!) and at the wetness he felt on his sweatpants. "And you're one bastard." He said pulling away, before giving Yunho a pointed annoyed stare. "Damn you! That was ual harassment."

"What?" Yunho chuckled. "You liked it." Then he frowned. "You're a guy but your voice sounds creepy."

Jaejoong huffed and was about to answer, when his eyes widened as saucers as he caught sight of the two figures standing by the stairs watching them with slack jawed expressions. His eyes shifted to his bestfriend's face. A scowl was present on his forehead as he shot mental daggers at Yunho's back.

Holy ! Jaejoong froze. He was caught red-handed.

"Kim Jaejoong! What the hell is the meaning of this?!" Yoochun thundered. Jaejoong could only watch how in the span of five seconds, Yunho was suddenly pushed down on the floor with a gun pointed at his head.
 
********

He was offering Chun, well that wasn't really , but still how was I supposed to say no to that? You know that my -life is none-existent with all the undercover jobs I did. So cut me some slack will you?" Jaejoong hissed inside his room, slumped on the bed, trying to save himself from his friend slash superior's wrath.

"So you're saying you're gay?" Yoochun asked with a disturbed frown.

"No." Jaejoong replied without a missing a beat. Yoochun raised an eyebrow as if challenging him. He sighed and pursed his lips as if in thought then spoke. "Well okay, I never really thought much about my uality."

"You've never been with a guy before." Yoochun pointed out as he paced. "And you're getting hot for that kid now? The hell Jaejoong. Since when did this happen? You can't just wake up one day and decide you're gay. This could very well put heavy repurcussions to you doing your job RIGHT! Oh and you know what? It already did because hello, the brat knows you're male now." His eyes narrowed. "How much does Yunho know?"

Jaejoong threw a pillow at him, which Yoochun ducked with ease. "I didn't decide to be gay stupid. And you didn't have to point a gun at his head. We're supposed to be protecting him not attempt murder. Sheeshh!"

"You're not answering my question."

"I don't think he knows I'm an undercover cop." Jaejoong sighed, head lowered. "He thinks I'm some damn cross dressing freak. Do I look like I enjoy wearing girl stuff? No. Damn it, Changmin. I'm going to kill him."

When Jaejoong looked up, Yoochun had a hand under his chin, appearing to be deep in thought.

"Chun?"

"I'm thinking." He shushed. "Mmhm, I think we can still salvage your utter fail."

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear you say the "f" word." Jaejoong said, crinkling his nose and rolling his eyes. "Anyway, I actually had a plan in mind too. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Depends." Yoochun said. "I was thinking of the case that we handled 6 months ago."

Jaejoong's mouth quirked in the corners. "Yup, that's exactly what I was planning to tell him."

Yoochun nodded. "Call Junsu to get in here so we can smoothly utilize this matter. And Jaejoong." He walked to him and placed both arms on either side of his bestfriend, leaning in. "I have nothing against about you liking that kid. Now that I think about it, I think it's good that he's gained interest in you. But just remember that we have a job here. If you want to pursue the kid, do it after. Not while you're on the job. Understood?"

Jaejoong could tell from Yoochun's voice alone that he meant serious business.

He stood up and saluted firmly. "Sir, yes sir."
 
**********

Friendship. He only has to develop friendship. Nothing more. Nothing less. Agh! How the hell was he supposed to do that when Yunho's hormones were all over the place? And he's one amazing kisser. Damn. Just damn! Well, he'll figure something out on the process. Right now, they had one Kim Jaejoong back story to forge.

Jaejoong had gotten rid of the wig and was now sporting his blonde locks. Yunho's gaze was glued to him in a second. If there wasn't Junsu in the living room keeping an eye on him, Jaejoong had a vague idea of what Yunho would do. First he'd drool. Then he'd jump him and get inside his skin. Literally. Why was he thinking such thoughts? Damn that kid. He only had him to blame for his rapidly becoming contaminated homo mind.

"Junsu-sshi, Yoochun-sshi said that he needs to talk to you." Jaejoong informed him, acting as the timid 17 year old teenager who was respectful to his seniors. "D-don't worry, Yunho and I won't do anything stupid."

Quirking an eyebrow, Junsu smiled and stood from his seat before walking towards Jaejoong and ruffling his hair. "Alright kiddo." Jaejoong glared and hissed a curse under his breath about overdoing it and how he will take his revenge after all this was over. But Junsu merely laughed and walked passed him for the bedroom.

"Sorry about what happened earlier." Jaejoong said and sat opposite Yunho on the couch, slumping against it, legs spreading open unconsciously. "It's such a hassle having those two around. It's a nightmare I tell you."

Yunho's eyes were instantly drawn to his slim smooth legs. Jaejoong had changed into a pair of boxers since the one he wore before were now stained. Jaejoong noticed his stare and quickly pulled his knees up. Yunho pouted, but then smiled. "You really look good with that hair. And who are those two?" Yunho asked seriously. "I nearly peed myself when that ahjusshi pointed a gun point blank at me. And why are you with them?"

"I'm in hiding." was Jaejoong's curt reply. "They're protecting me. They'll explain the details later. And no!" Jaejoong exclaimed when Yunho stood up from his spot. "You can't sit beside me you bleeding ert."

"You're calling me a ert now?" Yunho scoffed, Jaejoong glared. "Fine. But you more than liked it."

"You just jumped me. And it was . Every teenager likes ." Jaejoong drawled, arms crossing against his chest. "But that doesn't mean I'd do it again with you. The last thing I need right now are more complications."

Yunho frowned at his y tone, yet somehow it made him more appealing. "I wonder what our classmates would say if they found out you're not really a girl?" He asked smirking. "Wouldn't that be a riot princess?"

Jaejoong's eyes snapped to him, burning fiery holes as he rose up from his seat. "Now wait just a second!"

"Hmm I like calling you princess. I think I'll start calling you that..." He grinned. "Tonight... princess."

Storming towards him, Jaejoong grabbed his collar in a death grip. "You're a ing jerk and I hate you!"

"They say there's a thin line between love and hate." Yunho sing-songed, unfazed.

"Shut up."

"You want to punch me? Or do you want to do it with me? For real this time?" Yunho leered. "Princess?"

Jaejoong's fists shook in rage. There was a limit to how much anyone can make fun of him. And that word. It made his blood boil. No one could really blame him if he lost control. No one insults him and gets away with it.

"You disrespectful brat!" Jaejoong yelled and was about to strike Yunho on the face when the teenager caught his hand, wrapped an arm around his waist and captured his mouth as he kissed him senseless.

And for the second time around, a gun was aimed at Yunho's head.
 
*********

Jaejoong was an heir of one of South Korea's well-known mafia clans.

Their family had strong ties with the Chinese mafia. Three months ago, in a gathering that Jaejoong attended, Jaejoong's father and one of the Chinese mafia leader got into an ugly argument. Four days after the incident, the Chinese mafia leader was killed and the friend now turned enemy family has Jaejoong under suspicion of commiting the murder because of the scene he caused at the gathering when he defended his father.

He also nearly castrated the other family's son when he outright insulted him in front of the congregation. Witnesses said that the killer resembled him. Blonde hair and a feminine figure. And so he was ordered to be killed by the other family. His father is now missing and he was put under the police's protection program.

Yunho gulped uneasily as he listened to Jaejoong's story, unconsciously cupping his precious jewels, while stealing glances at the pensive beautiful male sitting across him, whom he now realized had only been pretending under the guise of a female student because of the people that wanted him dead.

His own father was a gang-leader, but so far he never really got into huge troubles like this one. And he also hoped he would never will. It's been a while since he heard from him, but it wasn't exactly new. In the past, he would disappear for months and come back safe and sound explaining how he just had some business to do.

But Jaejoong right now. He really was in a deep mess and Yunho felt like a complete prick for how he acted.

"Jaejoong's real identity has to remain a secret." Yoochun said, looking Yunho square in the eye. "This isn't a matter to be lightly treated Yunho. Jaejoong's life is in danger. And he doesn't need the added complication that your flirting will bring." He looked back at his bes friend, who was staring at a wall. "He needs friends."

"Not someone who will make threats of unleashing his true self to the school. And yes, we heard what you said to him before we went out and saw the two of you." Junsu supplied, directing Yunho with a disapproving glare.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know." Yunho said, voice sorely apologetic. "I promise I'll cooperate."

"Good." Yoochun said in conclusion and sighed. "Anyway, we can't always guard Jaejoong inside school, so we'd greatly appreciate it if you could keep an eye out on him for us. We dug up your profile just now and found out that you're talented in different forms of martial arts and have won various competitions. Correct?"

"Yeah, I'm the captain of the karate club in school. Well, I used to before I got dethrone." Yunho chuckled and shrugged. "When everyone knew I was you know, gay... it was like I equalled into someone that caught STD."

Jaejoong's gaze darted to him, his eyes softening a little. He had been stupid for loosing his cool earlier. He was older than Yunho. He should be guiding him, not retaliating and screaming like a menopausal hag.

"I see." Junsu said then stood up. "Jaejoong can very well take care of himself. He's great in different combat skills but sometimes, he's a clutz and gets easily distracted if something catches his attention." He coughed and smirked at his friend. "That's where you come in. We want you to constantly guard him. Will that be ok?"

Shooting up from his spot, Yunho nodded his head vigorously. "Yes! Of course I will! Leave it all to me!"

"Well, looks like you're in good hands Jaejoong." Junsu stated with a smile. "It's late, you should rest."

"Alright Junsu-sshi." Jaejoong replied eyes meeting Yunho's. Jaejoong sighed, letting go of his anger as he directed him with a smile. Jaejoong's smile was even more beautiful and the young teenager found himself almost instantly smiling back. Yunho could feel that it was gonna be the start of a great friendship.

And maybe something else.
 
--
 
Author's Note: To anyone wondering, yes I'm re-uploading this story.