Chapter 4

Female Highschool Undercover
********

"I can't believe I came while sleeping again." Yunho raked a hand through his hair and glared at his soiled bedsheets. He shouldn't have changed them from white to red. But it was silk! And boy did it feel good to sleep on silken sheets. Yunho pinched the bridge of his nose. Looks like he'll have to wash it later after school.

Pulling the small towel wrapped around his waist, he brought it to his hair and began drying his wet strands. After that was done, Yunho walked over to the closet and took out his uniform for ironing.

A sudden knock was heard on his apartment door, followed by a feminine voice asking for his name. A huge question mark decorated his head at first until he remembered what Park Yoochun-sshi told him last night.

To accompany Jaejoong's outward look, they also had to use a device to change his voice.

And that voice right now, definitely belonged to Jaejoong.

"Yeah, be right there!" Yunho exclaimed as he grabbed a pair of boxers from the closet and hurriedly wore it before walking to the door. Upon opening the wooden material, a wide grin spread across his face.

Jaejoong wasn't wearing a wig this time. Yunho was glad. He looked amazing being blond.

"Don't. say. a. word." Jaejoong warned while emanating a dark aura.

"Well I guess you're definitely not a morning person." Yunho joked and leaned against the door frame, his gaze moving from a pair of s that he now knew were just bra padding down to the cotton gauge sleeveless top and a pair of navy blue cotton shorts that were just a size too small showing off his creamy pale thighs.

"My face is up here you ert." Jaejoong drawled.

Yunho merely raised a fine brow. "Is it necessary that you have to sound and look like a girl even at home?"

"You out to know that this is your fault." The young officer grumbled, gritting his teeth.

"Huh? Me? Why Me?" Yunho asked blinking.

"Ever since you found out about my gender, those two knuckleheads upstairs put me on a tighter leash and decided to make my life a living hell." Jaejoong said, huffing heavily, arms crossing against his chest.

Of course Yoochun and Junsu didn't really have the final decision. But after they called the headquarters to report the sudden turn of events, their Chief ordered Yoochun and Junsu to make sure Jaejoong wore such ridiculous outfits 24/7. Changmin was out to get him. That horrendous monster, evil incarnate.

"And what? You're here to kick my ?" Yunho asked again.

"No. As much as I want to kick your . That's not the reason why I'm here." Jaejoong wrinkled his nose in annoyance. "My shower isn't working yet. Stupid landlord." He explained and pushed past Yunho to enter his living room, carefully keeping his eyes away from the other man's well defined body.

Because damn, he was starting to remember again how yummy Yunho looked in all his glory.

Jaejoong took his job very seriously. And no matter what his friends said, he hadn't been peeping at all! He was just making sure he was safe. It wasn't in his control anymore if Yunho liked sleeping and walking around in the . But fine, he gotta admit. That was kind of a HUGE incentive there.

"What about the two cops? Aren't they gonna let you use their bathroom?" Yunho asked as he followed.

Jaejoong turned his head, eyes wandering down his toned torso for a millisecond. Good thing he managed to stop himself before he started to ogle. He looked at the couch and shrugged. "They're using theirs."

"Oh... that makes sense." Yunho smiled, stopping beside him. "You can use mine if you want."

Jaejoong craned his neck and rolled his eyes. "Sure. Thanks. But even if you said no, I'd still insist."

""Saying no never crossed my mind anyway." Yunho chuckled, placed a hand on Jaejoong's shoulder and started steering him towards his bedroom. "The bathroom's inside it's adjoined to my room. Anyway, I'll have to leave you for a bit, I have to go buy something for breakfast at the opposite street. I'm starving."

At the mention of breakfast, Jaejoong groaned, his stomach grumbling.

Yunho was about to turn away when he heard. "Something wrong Jaejoong ah?"

"I missed dinner last night cause of you." Jaejoong said, pouting and glaring at the same time. "You and your hormones. When Junsu-sshi and Yoochun-sshi finished talking with me, the resto already closed."

Yunho blinked, then smiled pathetically. "Ooops. Sorry?"

"Sorry, isn't going to quite cut it." Jaejoong said pouting harder.

Omo! Why did he look so cute like that? Yunho almost gushed. "Errr, you're using my bathroom."

"You made me miss dinner and ually harassed me! Using your bathroom still doesn't cut it!"

"What the-- are you serious?! I told you it doesn't count as ual harassment if you liked--"

Jaejoong stomped on Yunho's foot.

"Ow!" Yunho hissed wincing, bouncing instantly on the other foot as he began to nurse the one that had the luck of being in direct range of Jaejoong's wrath. "Fine. Fine. What do you want me to do? Aigooo. That hurt."

Jaejoong grinned, slinging the towel he brought over his shoulder and haughtily stuck his chin up. "Buy me breakfast ." He ordered, already storming inside the bathroom before Yunho could open his mouth.

"Aish!" Yunho groaned as he watched the bathroom door close shut. "What're you calling me for?"
 
*******

"What the hell. His clothes are everywhere. I have no space to hang my own clothes." Jaejoong complained as he glared at the racks. Only his towel was lucky enough to have a spot he could put it over. Sighing, he stepped out of the bathroom door and was relieved that Yunho was already nowhere in sight.

Walking over the bed, (and realizing that it was also a mess, he could see stains, he was a guy too so he understood), he quickly stripped himself off his sleeveless top and shorts, then got rid of the bra, the bra padding and the icky female underwear as he threw them on the sheets alongside Yunho's own clothes.

A small smile decorated Jaejoong's lips. Those were Yunho's clothes from last night after Yoochun had let him change into house clothes first before they invited him to Jaejoong's room and made up all those stories.

Jaejoong didn't know what came over him, but suddenly, he was picking up the discarded clothing and sniffed the scent that Yunho left. A flash of what they did at the staircase infiltrated his mind. He flushed hot red.

"This is stupid." Jaejoong mumbled and placed the shirt back down to the bed with an audible sigh before he started his pace towards the bathroom. When he got in, he remembered that he didn't bring his own shampoo and soap. He shrugged. Oh well, guess he'll just have to borrow Yunho's stuff for now.
 
********

Yunho arrived 10 minutes later and quickly went to the bedroom. He heard the soft gush of the water spray running and smiled realizing that Jaejoong was still there. Rushing to the kitchen, Yunho began to prepare the table. The idea that he might share breakfast with Jaejoong made him feel giddy.

"I can't cook to save my life but I hope he at least likes what I bought."

Another knock caught his ears and Yunho mentally cursed of whoever it might be. Leaving the table for a bit, he went to the door and opened it, his eyes widening when he saw his best friend. "Siwon what--"

"Hey man! Sorry for just barging in like this but I was wondering if I left Claudia in here?"

"Uhh, Claudia? Who's Claudia?" Yunho asked, looking pretty lost. Did Siwon ever date an American? Or was that French? And why would he be looking for a woman in Yunho's apartment of all places?

Siwon clapped him in the shoulder, voice solemn. "Your obliviousness my friend astounds me." He sighed. "I'm talking about PlayPen's cover model of December Claudia. You know huge and wet tight ."

Yunho turned green and instantly punched Siwon in the chest. "Dude! Stop being so graphic!"

His best friend merely laughed at his expense and quickly rushed to his bedroom before he could even blink, blabbering on an on about the joys of hetero on his way. "Don't mind me bro. I'll just check your bed or your drawers 'cause you know, I vaguely remember to her pictures in your room last week."

A mild scowl painted Yunho's forehead at his best friend's attitude. It was beyond him how the both of them grew up to be two complete opposites yet still remained having such close ties. Well, he guessed that it was all good since even if he came out, Siwon didn't abandon him. It was just his tough luck though that ever since he admitted being homo, Siwon never stopped hounding him about everything hetero.

"Woah! What. Are. These?" Siwon's sudden exclamation pulled Yunho out of his musings.

In a heartbeat, Jaejoong's face suddenly flashed in the teenagers thoughts. Oh ! He cursed, as he ran after his bestfriend. There were suddenly so many possible scenarios hurtling inside his head all at once.

"Siwon don't just barge into my room man!" Yunho yelled, entering the bedroom's premises but then screeched to a halt when Siwon turned around, holding a bra and a in his hands, smirking lewdly.

Yunho gulped. And wow, Jaejoong also wore . Oh what a mind .

"Is this the reason why you weren't answering my calls last night man?" Siwon leered, eyes twinkling with something akin to evil. "You were ing someone weren't you? And this time, it isn't a guy. But a girl!"

"No. No! That's not what... Hey, it's not what you think! Why would I... eww Siwon. Just ewww."

Siwon frowned and suddenly looked sick. "Dude, don't tell me it's a transvestite."

"What? No!"

Clutching his chest, Siwon let out a relieved sigh. Then smiled widely. "Then I'm right. It's a girl!"

"Well, it's kind of complicate--" Yunho stopped mid-sentence, going rigid in his spot.

"Man, you okay?" Siwon asked in concern when Yunho suddenly froze.

"Uhh yeah, yeah I'm okay. Hahaha! Why wouldn't I be okay? Now get out of my apartment!"

"But I wanna meet your girlfriend!" Siwon said pouting.

"I don't have a girlfriend Siwon. And don't pout. Quit it. It doesn't look good on you."
 
******

Jaejoong sagged against the bathroom wall. ! ! What is that walking straight libido doing in here? He touched his hair and panicked more. . His hair. How would he hide it? And his towel was too small to cover his chest down to his thighs. And his clothes were on the bed. Great. Just great! What could he do now?

Jaejoong wrung his hands in a nervous manner and began pacing. The wet floor turned to be a when his surroundings suddenly tilted. Before he could do a thing to save himself, he already slipped and fell on his behind. "Ack!" Quickly covering a hand to his mouth, Jaejoong could only hope that Siwon didn't hear him.

Man, I think I heard a girl yelp.

You're just hearing things. Can't you just give it a rest?

Well so he did hear it. Slowly collecting himself from the floor, Jaejoong inwardly groaned, massaging his suddenly sore behind. But he was still grateful. At least it didn't seem like he sprained anything.

Eyes resting on Yunho's clothes, an idea struck him. If only he could wear something loose enough to hide his body, then he could just wrap the towel around his head and problem solved right? Walking over to the rack, he didn't waste any more time as he began rummaging through Yunho's worn garments.

"Okay, uhhh, no that's too wet. No, not that either. Ugh. They're all wet--aha, this will do." Jaejoong triumphantly smiled and hurriedly wore the white long sleeved polo shirt he found. He began doing the buttons before checking himself in the mirror. After taking a good look at himself, Jaejoong facepalmed.

The size was too big for him.

The cuffs limped over his fingers that he had to pull them up to see his hands and the ends reached his thighs. , I look like a girl that had just and is wearing her boyfriend's shirt. But he didn't have the liberty to muse over such things. Clearing his thoughts, Jaejoong took the towel and wrapped it around his head. There. Now there was no way Siwon would think he was a guy if he accidentally saw him. Right? Right?

Pushing the door an inch, Jaejoong mentally cursed when he still saw Siwon's back profile. His eyes met Yunho's and he signaled at him, mouth forming his words. "Keep him busy while I sneak out."

Nodding, Yunho slung an arm over Siwon and turned him towards the bed, sighing heavily, sounding like he was about to spill the beans. He was also quite pleased to see Jaejoong wearing his oversized polo, wet from the shower. It added to his hotness factor. "Fine. You got me man. I am dating a girl."

Sneaking out of the bathroom door, Jaejoong slowly closed it shut, careful as not to make a sound.

"Ha! I knew it!" Siwon's smile could reach his ears. "All of my hard work finally paid off! Ahhh, success never sounded so sweet." He laughed and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "So who is it then?"

Jaejoong walked on tiptoes, putting immense precaution on every step he took.

"Do you really have to know?" Yunho asked, snorting.

"Of course man. I'm your best friend. I have the right know. So who is it? Is it a schoolmate? Classmate? Wait, you're dating Hyori again?" Siwon placed a hand under his chin, tutting. "Nah, didn't think so. She's a huge lesbian. Aww c'mon man. Don't make me guess. Just spill it already! The anticipation is killing meh!"

Yunho was in a dilemma. Who the hell was he supposed to say? He couldn't just blurt out a name because he knew Siwon would undoubtedly ask the girls in school about whoever his supposed girlfriend was, and well, he didn't know that much girls to begin with. Other than Hyori and their classmates. He knew no one.

Jaejoong inched closer and closer towards the bedroom door. Just a few steps and he was out of there.

"Ummm well." Yunho lamely began.

"Omo!" Siwon suddenly exclaimed and held Yunho by the shoulders, eyes boring into him. "Man please don't tell me it's the new transfer student! I've had my eyes on her since she walked in yesterday."

And just as the words left Siwon's mouth, his gaze accidentally darted towards the door, eyes growing wide upon seeing the new girl, who was wearing he could tell was Yunho's shirt several sizes too big for her.

Yunho clutched a hand to his face and groaned. "Jae ah, it's over. This idiot here saw you."

Jaejoong's hand stopped mid turn of the knob as he begrudgingly turned around. He was mentally throwing a fit, already plotting and planning in fast forward. He took deep even breaths in an attempt to calm himself down. Shortly after, he squared his shoulders and looked at Siwon, shrugging as he huffed.

"Guess we're busted Yunniebear." Jaejoong cooed as he pouted, his tone taking Yunho by surprise.

What the hell did he just call me?

Making sure that his hips swayed when he walked, Jaejoong stuck his out and began to pace towards Yunho seductively. His fingers curled around his broad shoulders as he stood behind him, eyes boring into Siwon's shocked widened orbs and Yunho's ear. Oh the things he had to do for the job.

"J-Jaejoong ah..." Yunho gasped shivering, feeling and sounding quite confused. The last thing he expected Jaejoong to do was flirt with him right in front of his best friend. "What are... you doing?"

"Well, he found out about us didn't he?" Jaejoong purred and bit the back of his nape, fingers sliding up Yunho's back towards his chest, exploring, teasing. "There's no use denying it anymore yeobo." He leaned in and whispered, but loud enough for Siwon to hear. "Thanks for last night. You were amazing, as usual."

Siwon gasped and Jaejoong could only smirk. At least now that guy wouldn't think of courting him.

"N-no, you were the amazing one." Yunho said hoarsely, feeling Jaejoong's hand wander lower and lower. The hell is happening right now? He didn't really understand, but he wasn't one to complain either.

Jaejoong chuckled almost cruelly as he turned Yunho to face him and wound his arms around his neck, eyes smoky and half-lidded while Siwon gaped watching. "Mhrn, I wanna ride you babe. Let's do it again."

Siwon's jaw dropped. Riding? As in? Oh God.

Giving Yunho's cheek an obscene , Jaejoong leaned in and captured the other's lips in an open-mouthed sloppy kiss. He moaned wantonly under his breath as he pulled him close, their tongues colliding, .

"I... ermm, uhh, sorry for..." Siwon said lamely and just altogether gave up. "Aish!"

The sound of hurried footsteps, followed by the bedroom door closing shut resounded against their ears.

Certain that Siwon was finally gone, Jaejoong pushed Yunho's shoulder and tried to pry himself from his clutches. But he wouldn't budge. Oh for christsake's he was just acting. Did the kid have to take it seriously?

Without warning, strong hands suddenly cupped his behind, squeezing, massaging.

Jaejoong's breath hitched, heart racing, feeling his knees threaten to give out. "You... stop that, ahhh ." He whimpered as he clutched at Yunho's shoulder, accidentally biting the other man's lower lip as he choked out a moan. The coppery taste of blood invaded his mouth, making him feel heady, intoxicated. It didn't long before he got lost to the feeling as they fell on the bed, the make-out session becoming more intense.

In between messy kisses, Jaejoong helped Yunho pull the shirt he was wearing over his head whilst Yunho worked on his own pants. After getting rid of the material, Jaejoong readily hooked a leg over Yunho's hips and began rubbing against him fiercely, the feel of bare skin on skin filling him sudden explosive pleasure.

Oh yes! This was so much better than denial.

"Can't we do something about your voice?" Yunho asked as he began undoing the buttons to the polo shirt that Jaejoong wore while nipping on the base of his neck. "I want to hear you Jaejoong. Not some fabricated feminine pitch." He said, pulling the shirt open, exposing Jaejoong's beautiful body for him to feast his eyes on.

"It's not in my... control... ugh!" Jaejoong's hips bucked as he rubbed harder against him. "Ahhh, faster!"

Things were starting to feel real good and at the rate they were going, only one conclusion came to mind. And surprisingly, Jaejoong didn't seem to care while Yunho was only too eager to get to the best part.

Suddenly, Jaejoong's phone rang. Distractedly picking up the device on the bed, Jaejoong accepted the call at the same time that Yunho dipped his head down and teased his piercing with his tongue.

"Ahh, yes, . There. Mhrrnn." Jaejoong mewled in delight, placing the phone by his ear.

"Kim Jaejoong. Get your back here in your room or I'm going to send this tape and make the whole department watch it. Your choice." It was Yoochun on the other line promising to ruin his dignity.

Jaejoong shot up from the bed and cursed, toppling Yunho accidentally on his back as he sat on top of him, straddling his waist while yelling into his mobile. "Damn it Yoochun-sshi, I'm coming! I'm coming!"
 
*******

Junsu walked in, hearing Jaejoong's voice loud and clear from the speakers booming inside the small room. "Chun, did that mean he's coming here any minute now or he's coming... as in he's going to e?"

Yoochun's forehead connected with the wooden table and groaned. "You're not helping Su."