Girls' Talk - I Hate Him

My Name Is L.joe And I Am Her Butler

 

"Is there something wrong, Hyemi haksaeng?" Mrs. Park, who was scribbling several facts on the blackboard stopped writing when she heard Hyemi’s loud yell. She put her chalk down and raised a brow.

Hyemi pointed a finger towards L.joe and shrieked, "What is this ert doing here!?"

Jaws dropped, and you could hear a collective gasp from the students. Time seemed to stop and soon after, you could hear loud chatters from the whole class. L.joe bit his lips and he was starting to turn red in the face when the girls looked at him with accusing stares.

Mrs. Park shot them a look and frowned. "Apparently, the ‘ert’ is your new seatmate. Please be nice to him."

Hyemi gaped at Mrs. Park, too stunned to utter a word. *No freaking way!* She slammed her palms on the table and inched her face closer to L.joe. "No freaking way! Yah. Go sit somewhere else, eo?" She glared at L.joe and kicked his leg once to get him to get up. However, the latter remained silent.

*Har har. Don’t wanna.* L.joe smirked inwardly. He ignored her and turned to look at Mrs. Park. He bent his head towards his shoulder and one second later, the pitiful look was pasted on his face. His lips trembled. "Bu-But Mrs. Park......"

With just one look, one could easily tell that he had already charmed Mrs. Park.

*Aww…* Mrs. Park cooed inwardly. She turned to look and Hyemi and the stern look was back on her face. "Miss Seo, I will not tolerate bullying in my class. Be a good girl and return to your seat." She crossed her arms and slowly walked away from Hyemi. She returned to the blackboard. "If not, the door is that way." She nodded her head towards the door.

Hyemi snorted. "Glad-"

"However." She whirled around and face her students. Well, Hyemi, to be exact. "I shall inform your father that you’re skipping my class. Okay ? Your choice."

*Damn it.* Hyemi grumbled. "Fine. Fine. I’ll be nice, alright? But you!" She pointed her finger towards L.joe. "Don’t talk to me." She glared at him one last time and reluctantly returned to her seat.

Mrs. Park took out her teaching material and resumed her class. She started off by going over the ancient history of Korea, the Joseon Dynasty. Hyemi however, yawned as soon as Mrs. Park began to talk. She crossed one leg over the other and placed her hand under her chin. She then shifted her gaze out of the window and sighed. *I shall ignore you. The trees are much more interesting than you!*

"I believe there is nothing interesting going on outside, Miss Seo. Take out you text book, please." Mrs. Park hollered from the front. She wasn’t looking at Hyemi, but the text book.

*Freak.* "Naeeee....." Hyemi replied lazily as she took her book out from her bag. She placed the book on her desk and stared at it for a while. *Ah, whatever. Not in the mood.* Hyemi put her head down on the table and drifted off to sleep. *L-whatever. I hope that you disappear when I opened my eyes.*


--------


"Shi…. Agashi…."

*Huh? What? What?* Hyemi opened her eyes lazily and stared at the blurry image in front of her. Once the drowsiness washed away, she shrieked. "Uwaaa!"

"Huh!? What?" L.joe looked around and gave her a bewildered look. "What’s wrong, agashi?"

"You! What are you doing here…… in… my… room….? Ah right. School. Damn. I forgot." Hyemi clutched her hand with her hands and began to mumble something incoherent under her breath.

"Agashi?"

Hyemi ignored him and started to collect her things. She put all her books and pencil case in her bag and left the bag on her table.

She stood up.

"Uhh… Agashi? Where are you going?" He questioned. It was lunch break. So, he was planning on inviting her for lunch with him.

Hyemi faced him and rolled her eyes. "Are you deaf? Or playing dumb? I told you not to talk to me, right? So, shut up. Oh! And move aside, please." She pushed him a bit and walked out of the class.

"Agashi! Wait!" *Aishh!* He ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly. If he was alone, he’d chased after her for sure. But he couldn’t, because…..

"Weird girl…. Don’t you think so too, hyung?" Chunji nudged CAP, who was sitting on the desk with his shoulder. The latter nodded his head in agreement and let out a low ‘hmm’.

"Yeah. But she’s hot." He shrugged. "Ohh… You have your eyes on her, huh?" Chunji wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. He gave L.joe a knowing look.

CAP immediately grinned when he saw the change in L.joe’s face. He knew exactly what Chunji was planning to do. "Well, why not? We’ll make a great picture as a couple, don’t you think? One hot man and one hot lady."

L.joe shot them a look. He rolled his eyes at Chunji before turning to speak with CAP. "Hands off, hyung.  She’s mine."

"Woaaaaah….." Chunji, CAP and Niel chorused together in amazement. "Protective much?" They snickered.

L.joe pinked. "I’m not, okay? I’m just-" "A person in love~" Chunji poked his side playfully. L.joe frowned and slapped his hand away. "Go away. You’re so annoying." He rolled his eyes and ignored him. Chunji grinned. He put up his hand and gave CAP a high five.

Niel stared at L.joe curiously. He tilted his head with a furrowed brow. *Hm…* An imaginary bulb suddenly lit up in his head. He snapped his finger excitedly. "Ah! That’s the girl, right? Right!? The one from your childhood, hyung?" Niel questioned. CAP and Chunji exchanged looks with each other. Their ears perked up in interest.

L.joe leant against the wall with his arm crossed over his chest. He smiled mysteriously. There was a distant look in his eyes. "Yeah. Seo Hyemi. That’s her name." He heaved a sigh and stared at the ground. *Hyemi. Seo Hyemi. My Hyemi.*

Chunji and CAP exchanged looks, again. Chunji shrugged his shoulder and gave CAP a small smile. He approached L.joe and slung an arm around his shoulder. "Ah… I want to tease you oh so freaking badly! But since this is not the right time, I’m saving it for later." *Later when you guys can finally smile at each other without feeling guilty or annoy, yeah….* He added in his mind.

L.joe smiled. He pretend to look annoyed and pushed Chunji away. "Oh, shut up, already. Come on. Let’s go get the maknaes. Ricky will be so annoying if we’re late." They walked out, chattering all the way till the maknaes’ class.


--------


"What should I do now? Run away from home? Change school? Change name? Move to other planet? Gah! I don’t know!" Hyemi yelled softly as she crossed her arms on the table and leant forward on to her elbows.

Hyejung frowned and looked up from her book. She shot Hyemi a look. "Don’t be silly. You guys are just attending the same school and studying in the same class. What so wrong with that?" She rolled her eyes and ignored Hyemi, who was gaping at her.

"We also live in the same house! No matter how you look at it, that is SO WRONG!" She retorted and emphasizing the last words.

"You’re exaggerating. He’s just a butler, right? What’s the worst he can do, anyway? Disturb you from your so-called ‘beauty sleep’?" She giggled and tried to stifle her laughter. Hyemi shot her a so-not-funny look.

"I’m being serious here! He even sneaked into my room this morning!" Hyemi slammed her palms on the table, gaining a few unwanted attentions from the students nearby.

Hyejung eyes widened. She inched her face closer to Hyemi, who was sitting across the table. She whispered, "He… what!?"

Hyemi slapped a hand over . *Opsie…?* Her face reddened a bit. "That was… Err…. That… I…. Uhh…." She struggled with her words, feeling all nervous inside because of Hyejung’s accusing stare. "Okay, that’s not the point and is so uncalled for! Topic-change, please!"

Hyemi avoided Hyejung’s eyes and started to talk about everything that came to her mind right at the moment. "Anyway, I forgot my breakfast this morning and the maids forgot my coat. I also forgot my books and I didn’t do my homework and I-"

"Stop there." Hyejung pointed her finger towards her. Hyemi surprisingly zipped at once.

Hyejung crossed her arms over her chest and lifted her chin a bit. She narrowed her gaze down at the latter. "You always forgot your books and you never do your homeworks. Now, spill, before I-"

"Okay, okay! Sheesh. You’re 100x more scarier than ahjuma."

Hyejung smiled in victory as Hyemi began to tell her everything. Right from the beginning.


--------


"Ohhh…. I smell love in the airrrrr~" Hyejung wiggled her eyebrows and giggled lightly.

Hyemi blushed and covered her face with her palms. "Wh-what love? You know I hate that guy." Hyemi hmph-ed and looked away. Though, her face was obviously still red from the embarrassement.

Hyejung chuckled. "What? Don’t you know? It was always like this in the beginning. ‘I hate you. I don’t like you. I don’t hate you, I guess. I like you, maybe. I love you.’ To make it short, hatred always changes to love in the end. Heh." She grinned when Hyemi face turned an even deeper shade of red.

"Wh-What kind of sick joke is that? Not even funny. You know that is so not going to happen. You should know that the best." Hyemi’s voice came out as a whisper. Her expression changed slightly.

And right there, right then, Hyejung knew what, or who she was thinking about. She softened. *’You can’t lie to yourself’, huh?*

*Not good. I make her remember again.* Hyejung clapped her hands twice to distract Hyemi from her bad thoughts. She beamed when Hyemi turned to look at her.

"Well! You never know~ The world is vast, right? I don’t believe it but loves are uselessly everywhere. Who knows? Your special someone might just be closer to you than what you have expected!" She faked a big smile.

Hyemi laughed. "Well, who knows? Your special someone might just be nearby too! Someone from our school even!"

"Guys here are mostly bastards. Don’t jinx me!"

The echoes from their laughters became one. The ladies, forgetting about their problems and worries, chattered all the way till their break ended. 



--------


A/N: (Gonna be a bit long) 

Waaaaah! Thank you
 ❅ E n t i c i n g Perfection : Colors and Motions ( OPEN )! Oh! And of course, kpoplover9714!, for the super-duper awesome trailer! xD I'm so excited when I first saw it! I'm kinda sorry though, because I was away from a month. So I used it pretty late. 

Here here! Their awesome trailer for me! 

 


To annyeongitssteph : Hahah :D Well, that's what I wanna know too! Ngehee~ Let's just hope that I dont make it boring -.-

To sweetfairytail : Done! xD

I wish i can show you guys how crazy my everyday(s) is T.T
I was away for a month because I think that I was insane during those time. lol xD

But don't worry! I can assure you that I'm still..... ALIVE! xD
Stay awesome and thank you! :D