Transfer Students

My Name Is L.joe And I Am Her Butler

*Argh! The nerve of that guy! I hate him! I freaking hate him!* Hyemi let out a long angry sigh and ran her hand through her hair frustratedly. *Gah! I so want to feed him to the lions!* She muttered in her head angrily. She put away her things in her locker and slammed it shut loudly, surprising a few students nearby.

"What the hell is wrong with the ice princess today?"

"Woaaah. Who pissed her off?"

She hug her books closely to her chest and hurriedly walked away, ignoring the students’ questioning faces.

She soon reached her class. People expected her to walked straight into the class, but she didn’t. She walked passed it, completely acting like she didn’t notice it. A few classmates called out to her, telling her that homeroom was starting. But she ignored them. Instead, she quicken her pace and head straight for the library.

*No mood for class. Heck. I don’t even want to be here now! Stupid chicken! Way to ruin my day!* She ran up a few flight of stairs and reached the library in a few minutes. She pushed the door opened and quickly barged inside.

The librarian in-charged looked up from her book and shot her a look. "Haksaeng. I believe that it is time for class. Students are not allowed here during this period." She adjusted her round frame glasses while clicking her tongue disapprovingly.

Hyemi rolled her eyes inwardly. She let out a sigh. *This guy and that guy…. Why oh why can’t you just leave me alone!?* She stared at the librarian boredly. "Are you new?"

"Excuse me?"

"I asked you. Are you new?"

"Well… I just started yesterday… But-"

"My name is Seo Hyemi. The deal that I have made with the Principal allows me to do anything I want as long as I ace my exams. Go talk to him of you’re not satisfied."

The librarian frowned. She opened and was about to argue when Hyemi gave her an intense glare. A glare that clearly screamed shut-the-hell-up-bit*h. She lost her tongue and gulped in fear. Hyemi ignored her stares and walked away. *That should do it.* She head straight for her usual spot, the isolated table besides the window. She put her books down and took a seat.

The birds' chirping all the way from the trees outside caught her attentions. Hyemi rested her chin against her hand and shifted her gaze out of the window. The warm rays of sunshine on that chilly morning fell gently on her face. She closed her eyes and savour the moment. The warmth felt so calm and peaceful. Almost like her mother’s comforting hug, calming her heart instantly.

Her eyelids felt heavy and heavier by the minutes. *Since I’m going to skip classes today, might as well get enough rest for myself, right?* Just like that, she erased all the troublesome matters from her mind and gradually drifted off to sleep.


--------


"Yah…. Yah… Wake up…" A hand came out of nowhere and shook her gently. Hyemi stirred in her sleep. *Aishh… What now?* She slapped the hand away and turned her head the other way.

Hyejung frowned. *Aishh... This girl...* "Yah. If you don't wake up now, I swear that I'll-"

"Aishhh! Arraso! Arraso! So annoying!" Hyemi opened her eyes lazily and lifted her head abruptly. She screamed when she saw Hyejung’s face just an inch apart from hers.

"Yah! What are you doing here!?"

"Well… What are you doing here!?"

"I… Err… Err…" She looked around for excuses. *I fell asleep? Oh, yeah. I did.*

Hyejung rolled her eyes. "Ahjushi is so going to cry if he knew that you’re ditching classes." She walked away and took the empty seat opposite Hyemi. She crossed her legs and tapped her fingers on the table. "What are you doing here anyway? I went to your class and you're not there."

Hyemi fixed her bed hair with her fingers. Her sleepy eyes were half-way opened. She blew a raspberry. "Guess."

Hyejung then tapped her chin with her finger and hummed. "Your exclusive, blonde-hair butler that you told me about last night?" Hyemi face turned dark and sour. Hyejung let out a chuckle. "Come on. It’s only the first day. Give him a chance. Who knows… You might grow to like him." She shrugged her shoulders.

Hyemi laughed dryly. She raised her index finger. "One thing. That’s so not going to happen, alright?"

Hyejung grinned. "Well… You never know." She teased.

Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah. Whatever…"

Hyejung shook her head amusedly, stifling her laughters. Hyemi shot her a look. The girls soon left the library, chatting all the way to their class. (Of course, with Hyemi whinning about L.joe most of the times.)


--------


"By the way… Why is it so noisy today? Did the girls lose their mind or something?" Hyemi looked around and noticed that the girls were squealing while whispering to themselves. She also noticed that some were blushing madly and some were giggling. *Weirdo.*

"Oh. That. Well, there're six transfer students today. I got one in my class too. I think you got three in yours."

"Transfer students? At this time of the year?"

Hyejung shrugged. "Yeah… And since they are kinda hot, the girls are already head over heels for them."

Hyemi slapped a hand over her face. "I’m seriously bad with fangirls. To think that I now have three hot guys in my class too…. Urgh."

Hyejung grinned. "Well, aren’t that great? Now you only have to handle the fanboys." She laughed. Hyemi slapped her hand playfully.

"Geez… Thanks. You are oh so helpful!"

"You’re welcome? Oh! We’re here. See you after school. The usual spot?" Hyejung questioned.

"The usual." Hyemi confirmed. Hyejung nodded her head in understanding. She then waved her hands goodbye and went off for her class.


--------


"Late again, Hyemi haksaeng?" The teacher raised her brow questioningly.

Hyemi cursed inwardly. She had initially planned to slip inside the class without the teacher noticing. Too bad she failed.

She turned around and gave the teacher a big fake smile. "Uhh… Mianhe?" *I don’t want to answer you. Take a hint!*

The teacher shook her head with a sigh. "Just return to your seat."

Hyemi did a victory dance in her mind. *Heh.* She walked down the rows of seats and reached her own seat. She put her bag down and was about to sit when she noticed that the usual empty seats besides her were all taken. She looked up and met eyes with the person that she had least wanted to see.

‘Annyeong, agashi.’ L.joe mouthed and gave her a smile.

Hyemi eyes widened. She could felt her body tremble because of the shock. She felt dizzy.

She raised her hand up high and pointed an accusing finger towards him.

"What the hell are you doing here!?"




--------



A/N : Here a short update! :D I recently got 3 days of holidays. I spent the other 2 doing homeworks and the last one (Which is today) updating. I'm seriously tired and need to sleep so freaking badly. Please forgive me for the grammar and spelling mistakes. My head is not working well right now. T.T

To annyeongitssteph : I hope that it is not too late to wish you a happy new year too! :D Let's pretend that today is 1/1/13, yeah? Heheh. *Hwaiting!* All the luck for you too! You will be bless! ;)