The Very First Project

The Kissing Effect.

“SoRae?” a voice sings sweetly.

She knows the tone. The melody is tender, but the saturation of the voice over it, that’s what makes her weak at the knees. Her breath slows in pace contrasting the rhythm of her pulse. She doesn’t understand why, but she knows she’s captivated by him.

“SoRae-ya?”

Warm hands envelop her face from behind causing everything to go dark. His breath is hot on her skin. “Choi SoRae~” He nuzzles into her neck kissing the softest of spots. She can’t see his face, but she can feel his lips on her skin. Her body convulses faintly before he trails up her neck, ending at her jaw.

She can feel him spin her in his arms and giggles at the sweet motion. Eyes still covered, she reaches out to him placing a hand on his chest. The width of her arm shortens as he takes a step closer. Every second that passes causes her heart rate to increase and she can nearly hear his.

“SoRae-ya…may I?”

A finger brushes along her lips and she swallows her anticipation. “Why do you ask?”

He chuckles at her and moves until there is no air between them. “Because,” he sighs before taking her breath. His lips press to hers and he slides to her upper half.

As her arms swing around his neck, he leans into her backing her into a walk. She doesn’t mind it, in fact, it makes things easier. Her hands cup his shoulders. He applies more pressure to her while keeping their kiss as gentle as ever. “SoRae?” he asks between breaths.

She lets her lips meet his again as her fingers begin to roam beneath his sweater. A need for more contact rages through her. She retracts her arms and settles her fingers in his hair. If anything, she doesn’t want to come across needy.

“Say my name,” he hushes into .

She takes a short gasp and stumbles for words. He recognizes this and chuckles. His teeth bite at her lip causing more trouble to her speech. “You are…” He kisses her again letting his tongue taste her. As she pulls him closer he breaks away teasingly letting her pant softly. “I am?” he mocks.

She still can’t open her eyes.

“Who am I?” He maintains a playful tone, but something in his voice is on the verge of pleading.

Her fingers trail from his neck to his scalp.

He lets his mouth explore the underside of her jaw and then travels to her ear gripping it between his lips. “Say my name!”

DaeHyun lunged forward in a cold sweat. His alarm wasn’t set to go off for another hour, but it was time that he woke. He understood that sleep in this state wasn’t good. His eyes moved from his clock to his own reflection. What was he doing?

He stood up and decided to wash his face, to cleanse his expression of the dream. He had to forget about it. It was the second dream since staying the night with her and YoungJae. After skipping his English class with them twice already, he realized he had to go. He was doing fine, but any more slip ups in class would be disastrous. His grade couldn’t afford it.

“Jung DaeHyun, since when have you been hung up on a girl? One you just met at that!” He looked at himself in the mirror and let his posture fall. There was no talking himself out of his feelings. He was sure that the more he dwelled, the more curious he would become thus making matters worse.

“DaeHyun-ssi!” YoungJae called once the older boy found himself in English 202. He wasn’t sure how he got there. He knew he attended other classes, but he couldn’t remember. A nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach reminded him that SoRae was in this class.

“Do you mind if I sit on the end this time?” DaeHyun asked, weaseling his way out of the middle.

“It’s all yours. Were you sick or something? You missed two classes.”

DaeHyun smiled gently hoping that his former pained expression would be over looked. “Just was feeling a little under the weather.”

YoungJae chuckled. “It wasn’t SoRae’s cooking was it?”

“Yah! Yoo YoungJAE! I heard that!”

Even though they both knew the owner of the voice, the two of them looked up at SoRae who was hurrying to take a seat. “I’m not late am I?”

She put her things down quickly and opened a notebook. YoungJae saw this and sighed. “You don’t even need to come to class. Why do you freak out so much?”

“Nothing you put in your hair will keep it from becoming fluffy, why do you bother?” she sneered before writing the date at the top of the page. Her eyes caught DaeHyun’s and she blushed a feverish pink. He hadn’t been the only one dreaming of the other. “DaeHyun-ssi, annyo…how have you been?”

He stared at her in shock. Every second that passed without him speaking weighed down on them, but he wasn’t sure what it was he wanted to say. She had only asked how he had been, but after not hearing her voice for a week, it left him breathless.

“F-fine,” he managed pushing down the feeling in his stomach. As her lips curled in delight, it began to bully him.

“That’s great! I was scared something bad happened.” Although she was nervous herself, YoungJae was in the way and blocked much of her body language.

“Oh, you’re still coming tonight…right?” YoungJae looked earnestly and DaeHyun waiting for a reply.

It wasn’t that DaeHyun had forgotten about their plans, but more like he had desperately hoped that they would just vanish. “The bath house thing?”

“Yeah, are you still coming?”

SoRae perked her ears up. She was hoping that he would and held onto the excitement that fluttered in her midsection. Something about the way he made her feel enthralled her.

DaeHyun searched for a way out but the feeling from his stomach seeped into his skin and he couldn’t avoid it. No matter what he did, he could control himself. He wanted to scream ‘no’. He wanted to keep himself from doing something that he would regret, but locking up this feeling for nearly a week took it’s toll. “Of course.”

He was appalled by the very words he spoke. Yes, that was his voice, but no…he was planning on saying something else.

“That’s great!” YoungJae cheered blocking the view of SoRae. “I’m not sure if you knew this, but JongUp’s Appa is the owner of a chain in Korea and in Japan. SoRae is actually going to take over the business when he retires.”

“That’s nice,” DaeHyun breathed slowly trying to calm himself down. He couldn’t bother with small talk. Even if he tried, it was difficult to hide the feelings that tugged on his emotions.

As the class went on, DaeHyun was too distracted to pay attention to the professor. Occasionally SoRae would pat YoungJae on the cheek to wake him up. Even if the action was meant to be friendly, it was constant and tender enough to make the new boy jealous. He started to wonder just what their relationship was and if they had been lying.

“DaeHyun?” a warm voice hummed his name and his eyes snapped open. The sensation in his stomach had melted away and he was thinking a bit more clear. “Class is over.”

He wiped his eyes to find SoRae laying her face on the tabletop. She pouted and held her hand out to him waving an open palm. “Are you okay? You look sick. If you don’t want to come tonight, we can do it sometime else.”

Her tone was so sweet that he chuckled. There was something incredibly blissful about that tone of hers. He couldn’t help himself, it was just…beautiful.

She gave a sneaky smirk. “Or maybe you’re alright after all.”

He grabbed onto her hand letting the warmth of her skin sink into his. Her lips pursed before letting her cheeks deflate slowly. He let his smirk fade into words. “I’m fine.”

Her face reddened as his fingers naturally laced with hers. To her, he was being overly friendly and he thought she was the same. “We should leave soon to get JongUp then.”

His eyes flickered at her. “Which bath house are we going to?”

Her upper teeth gripped her bottom lip. “You won’t know it. It’s not open yet.”

“Oh, one of Moon-nim’s?”

SoRae nodded gazing at DaeHyun. They didn’t notice YoungJae until his shadow fell over them. “What’s going on?” The two broke their hold on the other and looked at him with a slightly guilty expression. “Just talking about the bath house tonight. Appa is out of town again, so he won’t be a problem,” SoRae explained.

DaeHyun sat in his seat cursing the intrusion.

“That’s great,” YoungJae smiled taking his seat between the two of them. “Should we leave soon to pick up JongUp?”



“Nuna?” JongUp tried to get the girl’s attention as they sat through their bus ride. “Did Appa tell you do do this?”

She was fishing through her bag for the key and paused to look at him. “Sorta.” Her fingers coiled around the cold metal and she sighed with relief. “Appa wants me to visit about once or twice a week until the opening and make sure that everything works. You know, like usual.”

She pushed her hair out of her face and looked around. “It’s the next stop. So be ready~”

Her lips curled into a smile. If anything, this was her turf. She may not had been a drinker or a dancer, but she knew the ins and out of a bath house like no other.

The four of them took the stop and looked around.  ”So where is it? ” YoungJae asked scanning up and down the street.

SoRae held her hand up pointing to an alley way. “There’s the entrance.  Appa bought out the space behind the offices. There’s also the basement. It had a weird layout, but Appa really wanted a location over here.”

When SoRae unlocked the door to the bathhouse, the three boys held their breath in fear that the owner would be on the other side…waiting. Her hand twisted the knob and pushed open the door. The lights were out and the three boys felt foolish for being so overtaken by fear. “Tahdah~” SoRae sang flicking on the lights. “Welcome to my very first project!”

A/N: ...../recovering from Rain Sound/

I want to thank eveyone for all the nice messages I recieved. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you~ /giant hug/ I couldn't ask for more support or sweet-nice-kind-caring-Babyz/Readers/human beings. I really mean it, thank you.

image

-MeiMeng

P.S.I realized I've been working more on my YoungJae fic...and I haven't even started it on AFF...so if everything keeps up this way I might just put that story on AFF and start alternating updates each week. I will let you guys know what I decide. I'm only on chapter 3 with it.

...and then I logged onto Tumblr and see that they dyed their hair black/brown, all of them (and it doesn't appear to be semi-perm again. this time looks real). Probably for thier new promotion. (Dear Buddha, I'd love a full length album.) I feel like this last single just being a digital single is a good sign...but then again, TSENT! GIVE OUR BOYS A GOOD BREAK (....I'm so torn.)

[[RANT]]
are people really bashing those models? That's absolutely ridiculous.
asdfghjkl; I think people are bashing on twitter or something like that.

Dayoung funny gif - the amount of stupid I have to deal with [MBLAQ Hello Baby]

First off, Oppas belong to no one. Secondly, they aren't even touching the girls. YongGuk is too busy being ALL over his wife.... And lastly, they will eventually date. I don't think that most fan girls realize this. They are human beings too...they need their happiness (they are boys. to be blunt and get to the point, they are like us and have drives...I know weird...but you know, it happens...it's kind of a REAL thing). DaeHyun even said he wants to get permission (from TSENT) to marry in the next few years. So, in the words of a dear friend of mine (and for the love of BYG) "b-tches be trippin." I love the Baby fandom and all, but we don't need to start acting like this. That's so stupid, and this is a prime example of why idols never reveal their relationships. Shouldn't we, as "fans" support them in any way?
[[END RANT]]
sorry, this wasn't pointing at anyone in particular...I just saw it and was like...these Babys much be like 12 or something...(why I labeled it a rant)

@toowhiteforkpop : I need a gif of that.
YG better make up for that. Or else... D:<  (that's be my angry face)
Really? I'm cheering on DaeJae....

@Gbbi15 : I'm learning that although comfortable, hiding is not truly living.
and thank you so much /overbearing hug/
Gbbi and MeiMeng hwaiting! We can do this~
image