Chapter 8 : Worried

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun P.O.V

Okay, i have to admit it. That witch girl has an effect to me. She never failed to make me worried about her. It's already 10 o'clock and she's not home. Where is she? doesn't she know it dangerous if a girl like her be alone? I shook my head for the fifth times.

*Oh Sehun calm down! She's with Myungsoo, remember?*

NO! What if Myungsoo do something to her ?! I took my phone from my pocket. I brutally pressed her number. I waited for some minutes. 1 minute..2 minutes..

*Pick it up, Pick it up!*

Damn! She didn't pick up her phone. Does she have an enjoyable moment with him? If yes, i don't like it. Does she concern about me if i already eat or not? Ugh, Maybe she doesn't. It looks like i'm the only one who overacting.

I sent her few messages. This Oh Sehun never waited for someone. Surprisingly, i hope she will reply my message. Just one is enough for me. I waited again for her. She's not replying. FINE. Just go to sleep Oh Sehun. She will arrive safely with Myungsoo.

I tried to sleep. I was counting many sheeps in my head. It failed. I couldn't sleep.

*Has she eaten? where does she go?*

Many questions flying in my head. I woke up from my bed. Since, i can't sleep maybe i can cook something for her. For the first time in my life, i don't care about self esteem in front of her anymore.

*What should i cook?* I wondered.

I opened the fridge. There was a chicken. Thanks to the crew, they didn't leave us in hunger.

I tried my best, since i know i'm not really good at cooking. But, that's better than doesn't do anything for her.

I taste the soup. hmm..i think it's not that bad. I checked my watch again and frowned. 11 o'clock. Not even a single message come to my phone. Where is she?

I wrote a small note and stuck it on the refrigerator. *I hope she will like it.* I went to my bedroom and tried to sleep. I could feel my eyes got heavier and heavier. At that time, i could hear somebody opened the front door.*It must be Miyoung, right?*  I forced my body to woke up from the bed again. I peeked behind the door. I saw her. She was eating the soup that i made. Silently, i closed the door again. Afraid she might know that I didn't sleep yet.

 

Author P.O.V

Sehun silently went to dreamland. He didn't realize he was smiling softly between his sleep. Miyoung who didn't know anything, keep eating in peace. She took a shower and went to bed.

------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter