Chapter 7 : Myungsoo's Effect

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

Miyoung awoke up in the morning by knocking on the door. *Who is it? why so early in the morning? I bet Sehun doesn't bother to open the door. Such a lazy .* Miyoung doesn't even want to bother about sehun. Sure, he was strange. He was like in a badmood since yesterday. Especially when she mentioned Myungsoo in front of him. He could with no mercy. She felt like Sehun didn't like Myungsoo.

She opened the door, her eyes widened. The mixture happiness crept her heart.

'Myungsoo..What-what are you doing?' she asked flabbergasted and a big grin created from her lips because of her happines.

'I pick you up for college, remember?' He showed his dazzling smile.

'Heyy...look at your bed hair. It was cute.' He laughed and ruffled her hair. Miyoung frowned at Myungsoo.

'Don't mess up with my hair, oppa.' She fixed up her mess hair.

'Miyoung, Who's that?!' Sehun shouted from his room.

Not long after he shouted to her, He came out from his room. He rubbed his eyes and went to the living room. He sat on the couch and started watching tv.

'It's Myungsoo oppa. He's going to pick me up for college.' She answered Sehun.

Sehun eyes became big unexpectedly. *Ignore them! Ignore them! It's none of your business Sehun! Yes, that's right! That's none of your business if she's dating myungsoo!* His eyes tried focusing to the tv. In the end, His ears really perked up wants to hear the talks.

Miyoung invited Myungsoo to wait for her in the living room, but he insisted he just wanted to wait her on the outside. She rushed to her room and started preparing herself. No need a long time, she came out and waved her hand to Sehun who tried focusing to the tv.

'Bye Sehun!! I'm going first!' She bid her farewell happily.

'Hhmm..' He mumbled pretending like he didn't even care.

---------------------------

'Good Job, guys!! You worked hard!' Joonmyun said happily. He started eating his lunch.

'You worked hard too, hyung' Kyungsoo answered with his smile.

They were eating and chatting each other. Except Oh Sehun, his face darkened not like usual. His hyungs notice his glummy aura around him.

'Yahh, Sehun, you look like you want to kill someone!' Chanyeol chirped.

'You look like you have a badmood. Did something happen, Sehun?' The bacon asked him with anticipation.

He just kept stirring his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter