Chapter 10 : Ignore Her

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this song :

MBLAQ (G.O & Mir) - Foolish Me (Iris II OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH8rce-2c7Y

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Author P.O.V

Miyoung felt strange about Sehun since this morning. She felt like he ignored her. Whenever she tried to talk to him, he will keep quiet. Not just that, he kept this distance around her. When she went to the kitchen this morning and their body abruptly touched,  she could feel his body stiffened. And she felt something. She didn’t like it. She felt it kind of…hurt.

The rang of her phone distracted her thought. She looked her screen phone, hoping that was from Sehun. A faint smile produced from her lips, her wish has granted.

‘Anyeong Miyoung! This is chanyeol oppa!’

*This is Sehun’s phone..But, why Chanyeol using Sehun’s phone?* She wondered and frowned.

‘I’m using sehun’s phone because sehun is practicing his dance right now. Miyoung can I ask you a favor?’ He asked her.

‘What can I help you?’ She asked back.

‘Actually our manager couldn’t buy us food. He is sick right now and we don’t have money..so….’ Chanyeol scratched his head.

‘I’ll get it..I’ll get it, oppa! I will give you guys food! But, listen! If the food doesn’t taste good, you can’t blame me!’ She chuckled.

Then suddenly the phone being disconnected. Miyoung on the other hand just stared her phone in confusion *Why suddenly he hung up the phone?*

Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter