Chapter 5 : The Interview

My Lovely Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun P.O.V

I walked to the apartment with her on my back. i opened her room and gently put her on her bed. I thought maybe she will freezing, so i put a blanket on her. I her hair, it was soft and her angelic face...

*What the hell i just did? Why did i touch her? Remember, Sehun! She's a witch. A witch with angelic face.*

I shook my head and walked to my room. I prepared myself to sleep. I could feel her warmth on my body on my imagination. Soon i closed my eyes.

 

Author P.O.V

Sehun flicked her forehead.

'AOWW! What the hell is that?' Miyoung groaned and opened her eyes.

She saw Sehun beside her bed. He just smirked at her.

'Wake up sleepy head! You sleep like a pig! We need to go at 7 o'clock. We have an interview!'

'Why don't you tell me before?! You don't have to flicked my forehead!' She yelled and rubbed her forehead.

'Sorry, i forgot. I saw you really out of your mind yesterday, so i thought i will tell you in the morning. You know what? I already knocked your door and shouted in front of your room, until i came to your room you still didn't move an inch.' He blabbered.

Miyoung felt her body being pulled up by Sehun. She glared at Sehun. Sehun pushed her body out of the room and led her to the bathroom.

'Don't be so pushy!!'

Miyoung started brushing her teeth and brushed her hair. She got frustated when Sehun came to the bathroom to checked himself out beside her.

'What are you doing here?'

Sehun kept checking him out and started mumbling something.

'Ahh...i'm so handsome..'

Miyoung eyes widened in horror. *I couldn't believe he said that with his own mouth!*

'Hey, we're going to be late. Let's go!' Sehun suddenly said.

They walked out of the apartment to the car out front. They saw the director already inside the car.

'Hey, guys. Remember not to say something to dangerous. Just say something safe. Smile often, don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter