2am

seohyun and the boys

From my perspective, I think that Jinwoon is Seohyun's biggest fanboy. When he first debuted, he revealed that his dream girl is a cute girl with a height of 168 cm with bangs a bit longer covering half of her eye. Cute girl huuh? 168cm huuh? Long bangs covering her eyes huuh? [Boom: Dogu?] [Me: Of course Seohyun!]

On Chocolate with 2am, the mc asked if there is any celebrities that makes their heart beat faster. All of them answer yes except Changmin. The mc then asked if they could reveal who the celebrities are and Jinwoon raised his hand. 'Yes, of course. For me it's Seohyun. Seohyun is really cute. She makes my heart flutter.  A lot of times once I see her, I turn around and run away since I'm such a big fan.

On Music Bank Encore, after SNSD win for their 'Oh!', Jinwoon was trying to see Seohyun and he looked shy. When the others went out of the stage, the 2am members were teasing JInwoon and pushed him to the stage. They glared at the maknae with their eyes telling 'you should stay on the stage'  There is another moment where a man was handing Seohyun a bouquet of flower. The 2pm members then pointed at Jinwoon with faces telling 'you're jealous aren't you??' . After that Jinwoon picked the confetti on the stage and threw it to Seohyun. I bet he was dying of jealousy inside.

On SUKIRA, Jinwoon admitted that the password to his computer is 'Seohyun'. After some time, he changed it into 'Seohyun Saranghae'.  Hyoyeon also said that the realtionship between Seohyun and Jinwoon had developed a little as they finally speak comfortably with each other. After 2am finished their radio recording, SNSD members let the two maknae to greet each other. Soooyong added that when 2am win first place in a music show, she grabbed Seohyun's hand and let her to shake hands with Jinwoon. Jinwoon's face was so red from shyness.

On Vancouver Olympic Special, while all the idols singing, Jinwoon keeps looking at the person beside him that is Seohyun. But when Seohyun moved to another place, you can see a change in Jinwoon's face. He must be really dissapointed and thinking 'why Seohyun didn't want to stand beside me?'

On We Got Married Yongseo ep 1, Seohyun said that the SNSD's unnie wished for Jinwoon to be her husband. During Seohyun and Yonghwa's first meeting, Jinwoon who was working as the remaining caster showed himself full of regret. I hated the WGM staff for making Jinwoon as the caster even when they know how much he loves Seohyun. When watching the show, Jinwoon looked despaired, making his labelmates Seulong and the remaining caster felt sorry for him because Jinwoon had once revealed that his ideal type is Seohyun. When he saw that Seohyun's meeting with Yonghwa last until midnight, Jinwoon could not hide his care for her as he said 'Seohyun has to sleep before midnight for her skin to regenerate'. Plus, whenever he saw Seohyun 4-dimensional side with his curious eyes, he kept drinking water constantly and tried to compliment Yonghwa but had to stop and close his eyes tight, getting consoled 'you don't have to fake compliments'.

On We Got Married Yongseo ep 13, Seohyun was upset because Yonghwa forgot to tell her about his concert in Thailand. Seohyun revealed that she heard the news from her friend Jinwoon. After that Yonghwa felt jealous as he thought that Seohyun keeps in contact with Jinwoon.

 

During Law Of The Jungle 2, Jinwoon boast that he received a warming gift from Seohyun when they had breakfast that morning. He even uploaded the picture in his twitter saying that 'ahh indeed, friends are the best! T.T' but I really hope their relationship is beyond friendship. In her thoughtful gift (a vitamin bottle), Seohyun inserted a card read 'my precious friend, Jinwoon! Take care of your health! I hope you return safely from the jungle. I applaud on your venture, Jung Jinwoon'. I loved when Seohyun cares for Jinwoon as if he was going to the army. And the important part is our Seowoon had a breakfast TOGETHER!! It is merely like a date to me~!

On Radio Star with 2am, Jinwoon said that Seohyun has attended his birthday party and he received a congratulation message from her (that caused Kyuhyun to be shocked) Plus, in late June, Jinwoon also came for Seohyun's birthday party beside Kyuhyun, Changmin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. 


During We Got Married Yongseo, there's a moment where Seohyun told Yonghwa that she thought 2am Seulong is a weird person. Upon hearing that, Seulong denied Seohyun's statement by saying 'no, I'm not'

On SUKIRA, Seulong revealed that his favourite member in SNSD is Seohyun as she looked pure, cute and innocent


I think that what I wrote about Jinwoon is the longest.. :)