Beast

seohyun and the boys

On SUKIRA, Beast were the guest at that time. Suddenly, SNSD song was played and they started talking about SNSD. When asked who is their ideal type among SNSD, Yoseob didn't hesitate to answer Seohyun. He said that Seohyun is the closest to her ideal type in terms of looks and personality. He compliment that Seohyun is cute and pure.


On another Radio Show, Taeyeon mentioned that Dongwoon once said that he is envious of WGM. When asked who is the couple that he envies the most, Dongwoon answer the newlywed couple, Goguma Couple. Doojon then added by saying 'he thinks that he should be the one in that story'. Dongwoon admitted it and evoked laughter. Dongwoon shared that when he was playing a video game, Seohyun suddenly appeared. Because he knows that Seohyun likes to read book so much, he put off the video game and grabbed a book.

 

On a different variety shows, Beast went to buy something. In front of a stall, socks with SNSD face were on display. Dongwoon then grabbed Seohyun's socks and asked his manager to buy it for him. Doojon took the socks from Dongwoon and put it back. He told Dongwoon that she had someone else already (that is Yonghwa). We can see that Dongwoon's face became sulky.

But, during Beast interview, Dongwoon said that his favourite SNSD member is Yoona. But he changed his ideal type after watching Seohyun on WGM.