There's No Such Thing As Love At First Sight

Secret Lovers

-Taeyeon's POV-

No matter how many times I go to the Jung Mansion, I'll still be as amazed as I was the first time I stepped foot into that place.

Tiffany looked pretty surprised when we were at the gate already. I think she'd faint when she sees the mansion. But.. she must be pretty rich if she could go to California.

"Fany... how about your family? What do your parents do?" I asked her.

"They own a spectacle shop..." she replied.

"It's me, Jongdoo. Taeyeon and a new girl is with me." I heard Yunho oppa speak into the speaker.

"Welcome back, Young master." Jongdoo replied him.

"Oh... how was California? I've always wanted to go there... but school and stuff..." I sighed.

"Quite good. Hmm... I met good friends there... but none of them would've been brave enough to help me like how you did when I got humiliated." she replied.

Oh... but then why would they be good friends to Tiffany? Hmm.

"Taeng, Fany, we can go in now." Yunho said as the gates opened.

-Tiffany's POV-

We went inside the mansion. And I was about to faint.

Jessica and Yunho live in such a place? Wow. They are lucky.

"Y-Yah, T-Taeyeon... D-Do you l-live in a place like t-this t-too?" I asked her, still shocked.

She nodded. Wow. I started having difficulty breathing and I fainted.

-Yunho's POV-

"Yah, Fany, are you okay?" I asked her as I saw her having difficulty breathing. Before I knew it, she fainted.

"Tiffany! Are you okay?!" I saw Taeyeon shouting at Tiffany.

"Jongdoo! Call the Doctor Kwon!" I shouted to Jongdoo.

Doctor Kwon arrived quickly and Taeyeon carried Tiffany to the medical room.

-Taeyeon's POV-

Yah! Fany, don't scare me! While waiting for Doctor Kwon to get his stuff from his car, I Tiffany's hair.

I have no idea why... but I care about this girl... Tiffany... differently from others.

-Tiffany's POV-

"Yes Taeyeon?" I answered her call. We met at Kongtae Park.

"Tiffany... if I tell you I like you more than a friend... how would you react?" she asked me.

"What? I.. don't know..." I told her, while looking at her, "Do you... you know... uhh... love me?"

She nodded as she sighed, "I'm not saying that I'm in love with you... just asking..." she said with a hint of sadness.

"But... Taeyeon, I love you... a lot." I said, hugging her.

"Fany... I was lying... I love you too..." she replied. Without knowing it, we suddenly went into a deep kiss.

All of a sudden, I woke up. Eh? It was all a dream? Why would I dream of that? No. No. No. I don't love Taeyeon... i just met her!

No... my heart is still with him... even though I have no idea where he is now...

-Taeyeon's POV-

Omo! Tiffany's awake.

"Fany, are you okay?" I asked her worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, Taeyeon..." she stuttered.

-Tiffany's POV-

That dream... because of that dream. I feel so uncomfortable around her.. It was a dream, Tiffany! Just a dream, Miyoung!

Miyoung? I haven't called myself that in a long time...

I sat up from my bed. "Where am I?"

"In the 2nd guest room." she replied me, "You fainted, perhaps because of the shock."

I got out of the bed. "Our maths homework... uhm... you have to do that project with Yunho right?"

"Yeah. But I can settle the math homework first... since I don't know how worried your parents might be if you go home late right?" she told me.

"No, Hwang Miyoung can stay late! It's okay!" I returned to my bubbly personality. 

Wait... did I just say my real name? What did you do? 

"Hwang Miyoung?" Taeyeon asked me.

"Yes... that's my real name." I covered my mouth after realizing what I just said.

"Your real name... So Tiffany wasn't your real name? I thought so... no korean would have an english name and not have a korean name..." she nodded.

But Jessica... she has a korean name?!

"Anyway, let's do our math homework now..." I told her as the both of us walked out of the room and into another room where it was all pink.

"PIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK!" I shouted. How I wish I could live in this room. A PINK room.

-Taeyeon's POV-

Tiffany seems to like pink. She just broke my eardrums... so I can tell.

"Fany... are you okay?" I asked her, digging my ears.

"YES!!!" she said excitedly.

Okay...

-No One's POV-

YunYeon did their project and while they were doing it, Tiffany was playing with Taeyeon's phone, the only one in the world, specially made for her. Called a "09-Cream Phone". It has all the functions of the iPhone, with extra applications and faster dialing speed. It can also download songs and transfer it into a laptop, not with a connector, or with bluetooth. This phone and her laptop were already "connected" so she just has to put her phone near her laptop and it will recognize the device.

-Tiffany's POV-

Taeyeon's phone is SO fun! I wish I could have one of these... hmm... too bad my family isn't rich enough...

Ironically, this reminds me of him... how we used to sit around in his mansion, him doing his work and me playing his phone or computer.

Where are you now? You promised to find me... where are you now? Nowhere around me...

Before I knew it, tears started to drop. 

-Taeyeon's POV-

"Fany! We are DONE! D-O-N-E! We can do our maths n---" I was stopped when I heard sniffing sounds.

"Fany?" I asked her.

"Taeyeon... why does it hurt so much when someone breaks a promise?" she cried.

I asked Yunho oppa whether he could go out.

"Fany, what are you talking about?"

"He promised me he'll come back... he'll come back to find me... but where is he now? Why did he lie?" she cried to me

"Fany..." I her hair.

"He'll find you... the world is huge... even if it takes a millinium, if he loves you, he'll search the whole world to find you."

"Taeyeon, it's weird how I just met you today and you're already caring for me more than my 'friends' in my previous school..."

"The way you talk about your friends... it seems like something was bothering you."

"We're so different..." she let out a small chuckle, "Looking back at it, none of them were real friends... when I was in a bad situation, they acted like they didn't know me. When I got together with him... they treated me way better... I was naive wasn't I, Taeyeon?"

"Fany... I'll always be there for you. I promise. Wherever you are, whenever you need me, call me and I'll be there. I won't let you go through this alone. I myself know how this feels..." I sighed.

They did that too. Those idiots... if Sica wasn't there. Who might've known what I would be now. And him too... he broke my heart. He was everything to do. Nothing lasts forever. Nothing. 

-Tiffany's POV-

Taeyeon... knows how this feels? 

"Anyway... let's do our math homework." I said as I wiped my remaining tears away.

"Why?" she asked me.

"What?" I replied, "Why what?"

"Why didn't you ask me about what I said, about knowing how it feels?"

"Because I don't have to know now. You can tell me when your comfortable. If you never are, then I'll respect your decision." I laughed.

"Fany... thank you. For giving me space..." she hugged me.

My heart was racing. I never felt this way before for a long time. The last time being 2 years ago... before he left.

Truthfully, I was quite disappointed when Taeyeon broke the hug. But I don't like her more than a friend. NOTHING like that.

I went out to find Yunho oppa, but the man called Jongdoo told me he was in his room, busy gaming.

So it was just me and Taeyeon in a pink room... with a bed... aw man, Tiffany! Your ByunFany is coming back.

I can't let Taeyeon see that side of me. The ByunFany side...

-No One's POV-

Jongdoo told Tiffany that Yunho was in his room gaming, but was he really gaming. It was early evening. 

-Yunho's POV-

"Dear Taeyeon, would you like to go karaok'ing later tonight?" I was writing a letter and was planning to pass it to Taeyeon tomorrow in school.

Too simple. I need to at least hint my feelings for her. Tomorrow was Valentine's Day. I can't let the oppoturnity slip.

"Dear Taeyeon, would you like to go out with me to a karaoke place to sing without Tiffany, just the two of us?" 

Too Obvious. Which girl would be stupid enough to not know that a guy likes her when he says, 'go out' and 'just the two of us'?

"Dear Taeyeon, would you like to go out to karaok'ing tonight? You know, Tiffany, Jessica, Ryeowook, U and I?"

This is perfect. Okay. I'm going to give this to her tomorrow.

Wait... what if Taeyeon fails to see it? I need a backup plan!

I called Ryeowook. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung!"

"Wookie... can you... help me with something?" 

"Sure... so... I come over or you come here?"

"I think I'll go there. Since if I suddenly start playing the piano, Taeyeon and Tiffany would be startled and might not be able to concentrate on their studies."

"But then shouldn't one of the house owners be at home, you know, watching over TaeNy?" 

"Uhm... TaeNy?" I asked with a jealous tone. I have no idea why, but I started becoming jealous.

"Mhm. Taeyeon + Tiffany = TaeNy. Judging from your tone, you like my little cousin more than a friend right?"

"Aish, shut up, Wookie. Anyway, how about Jessica comes home while I go to your place to work on... something."

-No One's POV-

Jessica went back and TaeNy finished their maths. They started playing around.

On the other hand, Ryeowook and Yunho...

-Ryeowook's POV-

Aha! I knew it! I knew it! Yunho liked my little cousin!

"Yah, Wookie! Would you stop making a fuss of it? Yes, I like Taeyeon more than a friend. But so what?! Right now, we're thinking of a way to confess to her in case she doesn't realize it by the note!"

"Hmm. We could do it tomorrow... since it IS Valentine's Day... and I'm also going to confess to your precious little sister."

_______

Author's Note:

If you're wondering about the 'he' that Tiffany is talking about and the 'he' that Taeyeon is talking about, continue reading the next chapter to find out!

How is Ryeowook going to confess to Sica? How is Yunho going to confess to Taeyeon? That will also be answered in the next chapter.

Doctor Kwon = Kwon Jiyoung/G-Dragon if you were thinking about who he/she is.