The New Girl

Secret Lovers

-Tiffany's POV-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

I looked at the picture of my school in California.

"I miss them for sure... well... at least I'll meet new friends in this new school right?"

I walked to the bathroom and got ready for school.

I climbed down the steps to go to the kitchen, seeing my mother preparing a sandwich for me.

"I know you'll miss the food in California... so I'm making you an English-styled breakfast. Your appa and I will be eating our Kimbap." my mom told me.

"Thanks, Mom! Can I take a bite of that kimbap? It looks delicious..." I asked her, my mouth watering. 

After I finished eating, I realized I was going to be late.

I ran out of the house and ran to school. 

Almost reaching the school, I accidentally knocked into one of the guys. My books and papers fell everywhere. 

He helped me pick them up. I looked at him and saw an absolutely handsome face looking at me. "Hot...." I muttered.

A guy wearing a hat was watching us from a distance. He then ran to Mr. Handsome Face. I couldn't get a proper look at his face.

"Hyung! What happened?" he asked Mr Handsome Face.

He replied, "Yeah... I didn't see where I was going and accidentally knocked into... her."

I realized that I wasted much time staring at Mr Handsome Face and ran to class immediately.

-Yunho's POV-

Oh... I didn't get her name. I turned back, only to see her running.

"Weird... She had a Spongebob Bag. Cute... but not as cute as Taeyeon..." I muttered.

Ryeowook was looking at me with suspicious eyes. "Not as cute as Taeyeon? I heard that!"

"No... you heard wrong... I said being cute is not as good as being cool..." I said nervously, wanting Ryeowook to believe me.

-Ryeowook's POV-

I'm definitely sure I heard Yunho say Taeyeon. 

"Okay..." I looked at my watch, "Hyung, we're gonna be late for class!"

Both of us raced to the classroom... of course, I won, being the athelete of the school.

-Taeyeon's POV-

Haha. Miss Shinyoung did it again! Our class erupted into laughter again... that reminds me of her parody of that group... 2PiG. Again and Again. 

Seems that there's going to be a new student in our class... a girl... I hope I can befriend her!

Just then, a girl who was panting was at the class's door. The whole class stopped laughing. 

"I'm sorry I'm late!" she bowed.

Funny girl... quite pretty too... hmm. I think I'm going to be good friends with her... VERY good friends.

Miss Shinyoung laughed, "Aish, really. A little bit late is alright, just don't be like that Chan from Thailand, right class?" she laughed, "That boy came to school 3 hours late." 

"Thank you. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Tiffany. I came from Califor---" her introduction was interrupted by Donghae, the class's most outspoken guy.

"Look at her bag! Which high school student in the world would use a Spongebob bag?" he laughed.

The whole class looked at the bag and started laughing. I could see Tiffany turning red.

"Yah! What is wrong with you guys? She has the right to bring whatever bag she wants to school. None of your business!" Jessica shouted at them. The class's laughter died down a little bit, but some were still laughing.

"Yeah, we're in the first class, could you guys be more sensible?" I looked at them and said. The whole class died down. 

Miss Shinyoung nodded, "Yes. Taeyeon-sshi, could you bring Tiffany-sshi to her seat?" I nodded and walked to Tiffany.

"Sorry, Tiffany. This class is... quite immature. I'm Taeyeon, if you have any trouble in school, tell me, I'll take care of whoever they are for you." I brought her to the seat beside me. 

"There's your seat. Oh, and another person you can ask for help is Jessica. Uhm... she's quite icy to people she doesn't know so... yeah." I turned to the other person sitting beside me, "Sica, introduce yourself to Tiffany, and don't be as icy as how you greet the other people."

"Thanks for helping me back there, Taeyeon-sshi." Tiffany replied.

-Jessica's POV-

"Fine..." I answered Taeyeon reluctantly, "Hi, I'm Jessica Jung, nice to meet you, Tiffany-sshi."

Tiffany answered cheerfully, "Annyeong, Jessica-sshi. Oh and you can just call me Fany. That's what my old friends called me anyway."

Wow... that kid. After being humiliated in front of the whole class, she can still smile? This girl is interesting...

-No One's POV-

Just then, the bell rang. The classes were heading out.

-Tiffany's POV-

"Fany-ah, want to go for lunch together?" Taeyeon asked me.

Fany-ah.... what a nice nickname. Without knowing it, I started to check Taeyeon out.

WOW. She's hot... but I guess she's taken...

"Sure... uhm... how long is break time?" I asked, remembering that I was too lazy to read the stuff the school sent.

Taeyeon chuckled, "It depends on your class. But since the next period for our class is at 2, we have 1 and a half hour to chill."

So cute when she chuckles. Wait... what am I doing? I don't like girls.

We walked to the canteen. I frowned as I saw no english food.

Taeyeon looked at me, "You're from California right?"

I nodded.

"Hmm. Luckily my chef prepared steak for me today. Want some?" she asked me with a smile.

"Steak? You have your own chef?" I asked her, amazed.

Woah, what is she? She has her own chef? I think next thing she's going to tell me is that she has a helicopter.

"Yes. So you want some?" she opened her lunch box and her lips.

"If you're willing to share—" I got stopped by a piece of steak in my mouth.

Wow. This tastes awesome!

Then I realized... Taeyeon fed me... Taeyeon fed me... TAEYEON FED ME?!

"Taeyeon-sshi, may I know why is it that when you told everyone to keep quiet, everyone kept quiet?"

Taeyeon put another piece of steak into my mouth.

"Nothing much. I'm just very likeable." she laughed.

-Taeyeon's POV-

Fany's quite a nice girl... 

"Taeyeon-sshi... I can feed myself..." she told me.

I tried to hide my blush.

"Oh yeah... sorry. By the way, you don't need to be so formal with me. Just call me Taeyeon." I pushed the plate to her.

I looked at my watch. OMO! Yunho oppa! We're supposed to meet for our project.

Just then, I saw Jessica. 

"Sica! Could you introduce Fany to Ryeowook? I need to find Yunho to talk about our project." I asked her, pouting. I know she just can't resist my pout.

"Fine. Aish, Kim Taeyeon, I'm going to complain to Wookie oppa about how you always use your pout to convince me to do something!" she laughed evily. 

-Tiffany's POV-

Does that mean I'm getting seperated from Taeyeon? Eh? Why do I care? Ryeowook sounds cute. Maybe he's cute.

"Bye, Taeyeon." I said, showing no hints of sadness. Though I was really sad inside.

"Bye Fany." she said to me.

I was walking with Jessica to meet someone. 

"So... uhm... Taeyeon... why does everyone listen to her?" I asked her.

"She's popular." Jessica answered coldly, but not as cold as how she answered some other people.

-Jessica's POV-

Suddenly, Taeng's words ringed in my mind.

"I mean... she's popular so everyone listens to her." I told Tiffany in a more cheerful tone.

I saw her nodding with a puzzled face.

"And she's the only child of the Kim Enterprise." I continued.

"She's the only child of the Kim Enterprise?! Do you know how big that company is?!" she asked me, shocked.

"Yeah... I do..." I said, a little shocked at her response.

-Tiffany's POV-

Wow. That explains a lot.

"Oh.. uhm. Who's this Ryeowook guy?" I asked her.

I saw Jessica spacing out when I talked about that guy.

"Just the most dreamy guy in the school..." 

"Uhm... okay."

-Ryeowook's POV-

I was running laps, when I saw Jessica walking towards the direction of the field.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Sica! Looking for me?" I asked her hopefully.

"As a matter of fact, I am." she told me.

I saw another girl behind him.

"This is?" I saw her face and I somehow recognized it.

Though I had no idea where I had seen it before...

Jessica looked at me, "This is Tiffany. Fany, this is Ryeowook."

Ryeowook stretched his hands out, "Annyeong, Tiffany-sshi. I heard about you from Taeyeon just now, when she went looking for Yunho hyung."

-Tiffany's POV-

Taeyeon talked to him? Who was he to her? I wonder... hm... maybe he's Taeyeon's boyfriend? I hope not. Wait! Am I getting jealous? What?!

"Oh... what did she say?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "She said that she met a really cute girl called Tiffany."

Taeyeon thinks I'm cute? Ooo. Awesome...

Jessica spoke up, "That's not all. Ryeowook is an all-rounder. He's smart, he's good in sports, he sings well and he plays the piano well too."

I caught Ryeowook staring at Jessica. "Sica... don't say it as if I'm some great guy."

Jessica laughed, "But you are! Oh yeah, where's Taeyeon and Yunho oppa?"

After saying goodbye to Ryeowook, Jessica brought me to see this 'Yunho' guy.

-Yunho's POV-

"Yah, Taeng. You're really smart you know?" I told her.

"Oppa, don't flatter me." she told me.

I turned around, only to see that girl with the spongebob girl.

"Oh, the spongebob girl." I said out loud.

Taeyeon turned and looked at the direction I was looking at.

"You guys know each other?" she questioned.

I saw Jessica walking behind and laughing.

"Yunho Oppa!"

Tiffany saw me and looked surprised, "You are Yunho? Sorry about this morning!"

I nodded. "Yeah, I sure am. It's fine. It was my fault. I was busy messaging someone." I looked at Taeyeon.

-No One's POV-

It was time for their next class, English. Tiffany was looking forward for this class the whole day. And it was their last class for the day.

After 2 whole hours of studying, they were released. Yunho was waiting outside their class, waiting for Jessica... or so that was his excuse.

-Yunho's POV-

Taeyeon... I love you... can't you see by my actions?

"Taeyeon! Sica!" I shouted out to them when they came out of the class.

Taeyeon turned back and smiled at me, "Yeah, oppa?" 

"Want to finish our project at my house?" I asked her hopefully.

"Sure, oppa. But can Fany come along? I need to teach her how to do the math homework." she replied.

I sighed in my heart. I wanted it to be just the both of us... Tiffany could become a distraction but what can I do?

"Sure... Sica," I saw Jessica going to Ryeowook. 

She should be going out with him.

"Let's go, Taeng." I told her as we took the car to the mansion.

_______

Author's Note:

First chapter is quite long eh?

Oh well! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!