8

My Past, My Present, and My Future **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMO!

I nearly cried seeing lots of comments from you, guys!

And, from subscribers - 38 subscribers in just a night!

And to those who gave this story an upvote: pandafreak7, bianca_022611, ailisu, kaerlana, Kpop_Hyuna, Royeolty, meymey26.

I don't know how to thank each and everyone of you.

I hope that I don't get to disappoint you with my story.^^

And as promised last night, I'll be having adouble update.^^

 

It was a Thursday and both Teen Top and f(x) decided to go have some fun in the arcade.

“How I wish we’ll be able to have this place at least thrice a week.” Ricky said as he and Changjo finished playing in the Dance Revolution 4.

“Na do.” Changjo said.

“Just a few more months and we can battle it out again with them.” Chunji said smirking.

“Battle? You fight with one another?” JaeHa asked confused. She was seated in one of the race cars as L.Joe was having a race with C.A.P and Niel.

“Not a bloody fight or something that uses violence. We just have this dance battle at the end of the year.” Victoria explained.

“Oooohhhh. That sounds cool.” JaeHa exclaimed.

“It is. But not until Woollim started using dirty tricks.” Krystal said rolling her eyes.

“There’s no point replaying that memory. Let’s just be ready for the next one.” Luna said smiling.

“Luna’s right. Rather than throwing our anger at them, let’s use it in preparing a greater stage against them.” Amber said smiling.

“Enough of that for now and let’s just have some fun right now.” Sulli said.

“Wanna play something, Jae?” Victoria asked.

“I’m okay, unnie.” JaeHa responded and Victoria went to play with the rest of the girls.

“Babe, are you bored?” L.Joe asked as soon as he finished the game.

“Anio.”

“Do you want to play something with me?” L.Joe asked and JaeHa nodded.

“Arasso. Looser will cook for dinner?” L.Joe asked and JaeHa beamed.

“Deal!” She exclaimed and they went to battle it out with Time Crisis 4.

As everyone was having fun, the door suddenly opened revealing a limping girl.

“Oh gosh! What happened to you?” Luna exclaimed as she was the one closest to the door. She then helped the girl go inside the arcade and settled her on a chair.

“Jiyeon? What happened to you? Who did this to you?” JaeHa asked as soon as she recognized the girl.

“Wait. Don’t force yourself on answering, noona.” Changjo said.

“Let me treat your wound, first.”Victoria said and Niel went to get the first aid kit.

“So, are you feeling better now?” Niel asked and Jiyeon nodded.

“Mind telling us what happened to you?” Amber asked.

“I was on my way home when APink suddenly appeared and started beating me up.” Jiyeon said and started crying.

“Don’t cry, miss.” C.A.P said trying to soothe the sobbing girl.

“Are you sure it’s APink?” Sulli asked and Jiyeon nodded.

“Chorong even told me to make sure to give this to you.” Jiyeon said and handed the letter to Victoria.

“What is it about?” Niel asked and V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter