3

My Past, My Present, and My Future **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as JaeHa and L.Joe arrived in Seoul, they immediately went to their apartment and took a rest. After about half the day of resting, they both decided to start unpacking.

“Oppa, we should go shopping tomorrow. We have like nothing here.” JaeHa told L.Joe as they cuddled in the small couch found in their living room.

“Yeah. But first, we should have ourselves enrolled. I mean, school’s gonna soon.” He said.

“So what school should we choose?” She asked him.

“Do you wanna go back to your old school? I mean most of your friends are there.” He said and JaeHa frowned at him.

“Okay. Okay. Sorry, babe. I was just teasing.” He said and enveloped her once again in his arms.

“Whatever. Let’s just go to TOP Academy. Amber’s there, remember?” JaeHa asked reminding L.Joe of his cousin.

“Right. And speaking about her, I think I should give her a call.” L.Joe said and went to call his cousin.

“Amber said, she’ll be the one to take care of our enrolment so no need to bother about it.” L.Joe said and JaeHa nodded.

“So, we’re gonna go shopping tomorrow?” JaeHa excitedly asked and cheered as L.Joe nodded.

“I really don’t get it why girls get so hyped out on the word shopping.” He mumbled and sighed while looking on his smiling girlfriend.

 

“The store’s still here. Let’s go there, oppa. I swear this will be the last one.” JaeHa said and left as soon as she finished talking leaving L.Joe to just glare at her.

“How many ‘I swear this will be the last one’ will I hear today? It has been an hour since you started saying that.” He mumbled but went to follow his girlfriend who was already looking around the accessories shop while he was having a hard time holding all the bags he have on his arms.

“JaeHa? Is that you?” A girl asked and when JaeHa turned around, her eyes widened.

“OMO! Jiyeon?” She asked a bit surprised to see someone she have developed a habit of bullying in the past.

“Y-You’re back?” The poor girl asked obviously scared of her.

“Yes. And if you dare tell anyone we know, you’ll be dead meat! You don’t want me chasing after you again, right?” She asked trying her best to act tough and the poor girl nodded.

“I was just kidding. I’m sorry, Jiyeon. For everything in the past and for scaring you today.” She finally said not able to suppress the guilt she felt seeing how scared her old victim was.

“You’re apologizing to me?” Jiyeon asked unsure of what she just heard.

“Yes. The old JaeHa is long gone. She’s dead for almost two years now. But please, don’t tell anyone from Woollim Academy that I’m back.” She said with a hint of begging.

“No need to worry. Besides, I’m no longer in Woollim Academy now. I transferred last year when Chorong became APink’s new leader.” Jiyeon said.

“Chorong unnie is now their leader? But isn’t she already in college by now?”

“Yeah. But when TOP Academy added a college division last year, Woollim Academy did as well. So basically, all of Infinite and APink members who are in college are still in Woollim.” Jiyeon explained making JaeHa nod in un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter