14

My Past, My Present, and My Future **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karma is a .

I've experienced it myself.

Why haven't I been updating?

I ran away from home, stopped going to school, and went to find a work.

What happened to me now?

I came back asking my mom for another chance.

Did she take me back?

Yes, she did.

And because of that, I'll be updating again~!^^

"Baby love." JaeHa affectionately called L.Joe as they both cuddled in their couch.

"Hmmmm?" He asked while still focused on the movie that they were both watching.

"Baby love." She called again and this time, L.Joe gave her his full attention.

"Babe, if you want to tell me something, just say it. " He said.

"Well, I... IkindoftoldInfinitethatI'llhelpthemgettheoldMyungsooback." She said nervous of how her boyfriend would react.

"Speak in Korean or in English, babe. I didn't understand a thing." L.Joe said and JaeHa sighed.

"I kind of told Infinite that I'll help them get the old Myungsoo back." She said and bit her lip.

"That's it? And here I thought you were breaking up with me." L.Joe said and exhaled loudly.

"Why would you think like that?" JaeHa asked pouting.

"Because you give off that feeling when you were acting like that." He said and gave JaeHa a peck on the lips.

"Oh! We haven't kissed for a long time now." JaeHa said making L.Joe smirk.

"Should we spend the whole night kissing on the bed?" L.Joe asked smirking.

"Yah! Take Chunji ert out of your system! No dirty thoughts!" She exclaimed softly punching L.Joe's chest.

"Okay, okay. I'm just joking." He said laughing.

"You better be." She said pouting and earned another peck from L.Joe.

"But the offer still stands, babe." L.Joe said making JaeHa glare at him.

"I missed kissing you." He declared and started showering JaeHa with kisses.

 

"Jae, are you going to see Infinite?" Krystal asked JaeHa after class.

"Yeah. Wae?"

"Can I come with you? I need to remind Hoya about his punishment."

"Right. Oppa lost the bet." JaeHa said and Krystal smirked.

 

"We're here!" JaeHa exclaimed as she went inside Infinite's hang out place.

"We?" Hoya asked and as soon as he saw Krystal, he's reaction changed into someone who have just seen a ghost.

"It seemed to me that you were avoiding me, Lee Howon. That's why I decided to just come to you." Krystal said smirking.

"Oh. Isn't this the girl who made me a million won richer than before?" Woohyun exclaimed as he saw Krystal.

"That's me, thank you very much." Krystal sarcastically said.

"I'm going to borrow your Hoya for a moment. This guy and I have some stuffs to discuss regarding our previous deal wherein I believe he has LOST." Krystal said em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter