4

My Past, My Present, and My Future **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

I'm sad because only 2 people left a comment. T^T

I feel like this ff .

*goes to a corner and cries hard*

 

 

“Babe, are you ready?” L.Joe asked as he knocked on JaeHa’s door. Today is finally their first day of class.

“Woah~! My boyfriend look so handsome in his uniform!” JaeHa exclaimed as she opened her door.

“Of course. You wouldn’t have been mine if I’m not handsome and by the way, I look goon in everything, babe.” He said smirking.

“Ugh! Cocky much?” JaeHa asked and L.Joe just shrugged.

The two of them then made way to their new school talking about random stuffs along the way. As soon as they arrived, they went to the Admission’s office for their schedules.

“Section B? Seriously? And my baby’s on section A?” L.Joe as soon as they got out from the office.

“Well, better luck next year, oppa.” JaeHa boyfriend making him pout.

“We better head to our classes now. I’ll see you at lunch.” JaeHa said and went to her class leaving L.Joe no choice but to go to his.

“Class, settle down. We have a new student with us. Please come in and introduce yourself.” The teacher said and JaeHa went inside.

“Annyeong Hasseyo. Jang JaeHa imnida. Bangapsumnida.” JaeHa said and bowed.

“Do you mind sharing something else about you?” The teacher asked and JaeHa politely nodded.

“Well, I just came back from Beaverton where I stayed for almost two years. And I have a boyfriend whose in the next section. And, yeah. I guess that’s all.” She said and smiled. The teacher appointed her seat and she thanked her and went to her new seat.

“Let’s all welcome, Miss Jang, alright? And anyone with the kind heart, please give her a tour around. Enjoy your free period everyone.” The teacher said and left.

“Hi! My name’s Krystal.” A pretty girl went to her speaking in a Californian accent.

“Hi. I’m JaeHa. Nice to meet you.” She responded back in English.

“Okay. Engrish, stopeu!” Another pretty girl said in broken English making the two laugh.

“Sorry about that. She’s Sulli.” Krystal said introducing the pouting Sulli.

“Nice to meet you, Sulli.” JaeHa said in Korean.

“So, you’re the girlfriend of Amber’s cousin, right?” Krystal asked as the three of them took a seat. It just so happened that Krystal and Sulli are sitting in front of JaeHa.

“Yeah. How’d you know?”

“Well, Amber’s been telling us a lot about you and her cousin.” Sulli explained.

“So, you’re friends with Amber? Like close ones?” JaeHa asked and the two nodded.

“We’ll meet her up and the rest of the group by lunch.” Krystal said and JaeHa nodded.

 

“Eating lunch without the maknaes?!” Sulli exclaimed as we went on a table filled with 9 students.

“They always do that.” Krystal said and glared at the 9 people in the table.

“We did the honour to order for you guys.” A guy with red hair sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter