6

My Past, My Present, and My Future **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys don't know how happy I am reading all your comments.

And special thanks to PANDAFREAK7 for the upvote! <3

So, here's another update for everyone.^^

 

“Jae, wanna hang out with us later?” Krystal asked JaeHa as they were waiting for their teacher to arrive.

“Where to?” JaeHa asked.

“The mall. Like, let’s go shopping together. Just the three of us.” Krystal said and Sulli nodded in agreement.

“Alright. But I’ll ask L.Joe oppa’s permission, first.” She said making the two scrunch their faces.

“Aigoo. Is he your dad or something?” Krystal asked teasing JaeHa.

“I need to tell him so that he won’t get worried.” JaeHa said.

“I’m so jealous! When will I ever have a boyfriend?” Sulli said pouting.

“Trust me, Sulli, boyfriends are sooooo not fun.” Krystal said and rolled her eyes.

“Bitter much?” Sulli asked rolling her eyes as well.

“No. Why will I be?”

“Well, the last time I checked, your ex-boyfriend was a total looser who just dated you for a bet.” Sulli said making Krystal glare at her.

“OMO! Chincha?” JaeHa asked.

“Yep. But Krystal totally nailed him. As soon as she knew about it, she started to go with the flow and just when he was about to win in the bet, she broke up with him telling him that it was just a bet.” Sulli explained.

“So, who’s the stupid guy?” JaeHa asked.

“None other than Lee Hoya from Infinite.” Krystal answered coldly.

‘Hoya oppa? I can’t believe he’s like that. Well, birds with the same feather stick together after all.’ JaeHa thought disgusted with the thought of it.

“So... We’ll still go shopping, right?” Sulli asked trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

“Yeah. I’ll just call you later.” JaeHa said and soon after, their teacher came.

 

“Oppa, can I go shopping with Sulli and Krystal?” JaeHa asked as both her and L.Joe were walking home.

“Of course, babe.” He said holding JaeHa’s hand and giving it a peck.

“But, won’t you be bored without me?” JaeHa asked.

“I will but I’ll just go hang out with Teen Top.” He said smiling knowing that his girlfriend is worried about him.

“You won’t go see other girls, right?” JaeHa asked acting jealous and pouted cutely.

“Why would I when I have the best girlfriend in the world.” L.Joe said and kissed JaeHa’s pout.

“Very good then because if you do, I’ll beat her up!” JaeHa said and punched the air.

“You won’t beat me up?” L.Joe asked and stopped walking and turned to JaeHa’s direction.

“No. Why would I hurt you when I love you so much.” JaeHa said and hooked her arms around L.Joe’s neck and they both shared a passionate kiss.

“I think we should go home now.” L.Joe said smirking.

“Yah! No dirty thoughts, Lee Byunghyun!” JaeHa exclaimed punching L.Joe’s arm earning a laugh from the blonde guy.

 

“So, L.Joe oppa allowed you to come with us and even gave you his card?” Sulli asked and JaeHa nodded.

“Waaaah~! That purple maniac ex-boyfriend of yours is nowhere near L.Joe oppa!” Sulli said making Krystal glare at the girl.

“For your information, that Hoya is nowhere near any normal guy. He’s pretty much retarded, you know.” Krystal said making Sulli laugh.

“Bitter.” Sulli whispered wherein only JaeHa can hear.

The three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter