Knocking

280 Days

 

“Maknae, open the door” yelled Kangin, as he banged his hands against the door.

“No.” replied Kyuhyun.

“Why?”

“Because, I am killing Zergs.”

Kangin sighted “You’ve been killing Zergs for the almost two weeks now. Open the door.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No, now leave.” Yelled Kyuhyun as he slammed the cover of his laptop shut and banged his fists against the desk. His nose started to tickle and tears were slowly forming in his eyes. He didn’t know if the tears were because of the pain spreading across his hands or because he had been at lost ever since Sooyoung’s phone call. Pain. He had been in pain for a more than a week. Every time he had called her, he only got her answering machine. He didn’t know anymore if he called hoping that she would answer or just to hear her voice on the answering message. Kyuhyun slowly got up, if she wanted to break up, she would have to break up in person and give him a valid reason. He was Cho Kyuhyun, it was the least he deserved. As he made his way towards the front door, he heard Kangin ask: “Where are you going?”

“For a walk,” answered Kyuhyun, as he slammed the front door shut. The members looked at the door in wonder.

“Sometimes I feel like we are just babysitting him,” mumbled Kangin, as he sipped his beer.

“Leave him,” answered Donghae “he’s still grieving over the lost of Sooyoung.”

“Yeah, what happened with them?” asked Yesung as he sat down at the dinner table.

“Don’t know,” mumbled Sungmin “all I know is that she called and ever since that day he’s been like this.”

“Should we do something about it?” asked Donghae.

“No! They are big kids.” Answered Eunhyuk, burning his tongue on his miso soup.

“Mmm, we’ll see.” said Kangin “let’s just hope they settle this soon.”

 

As he made his way to the elevator, Kyuhyun stopped. No. Stairs, it would help him clear his mind, besides he would probably explode if someone even tried to talk to him. As he made his way to her dorm, he thought of all the things he would say to her. He knew he was right, he would win this time, and he would have the last word. As much as he loved starcraft, he was not going back to it that night; he was going to be busy with Sooyoung. He stared at the door. This is it he thought. He knocked on the door once. Nothing. He grumbled and knocked again. Nothing. He stared at the door and knocked louder.

“Okay, Okay coming.” Came a high-pitched voice. The door was soon opened and Jessica greeted him in. Before they had time to say much, they were interrupted by a heated argument between the Seohyun and Sooyoung. What both heard made them freeze and Kyuhyun yelled an angry

“What?”