Sudden twist...

Beauty is never the question...
Its been a few weeks now since you and Luhan were back together. Everybody in the school now starts to acknowledge as 'Luhan's girl'. You cant help me blushed whenever someones says so. Youve started to hand around exo more often too. All the 13 of you always went out for outings. All of you were always together in school. Everyone thought that both you and Luhan are going to be the happiest couple of all. That nothing can seperate the both of you apart. Thats what most of exo thought. Except for someone. Exo and you were at Suho house for the evening. Everyone else was enjoying the show except for Sehun. " Sehun? Are you alright?" Luhan asked. He nodde but there was a certain hesistation in it. Strange... Luhan thought. The next day all of Exo and you were going to the beach. The road will all jam packed with cars. The thirteen of you were talking excitedly and loudly while crossing the road. Sehun started shouting. " LUHAN HYUNG, SHINYEONG DON CROSS THE ROA-" before he could finish the sentence, a loud crash could be heard. Blood was flowing everywhere. All of exo including Sehun and Luhan was shock stricken. NO NO NO!!!! THIS SHOULDNT BE HAPPENING! NO SHINYEONG WAKE UP! JONGIN CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!!!" Luhan screamed. Sehun was still standing rooted to the ground. He continues shakinh his head. " NO! I SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED IT. I COULD SEE IT COMING BUT I- ! I COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT! " Sehun started screaming, hands clutching his hair. " Sehun, what are you talking about? What do you mean?" Kyungsoo said. Sehun continued shaking. " Someones is out to get Shinyeong. Someones out to get Dhinyeong." Sehun keeo muttering those words . All of the exo members were puzzled. Tge ambulance came. Luhan went into the same ambulance as Shinyeong was. " Please wake up Shinyeong ah! Don leave me! " Luhan wailed. You open your eyes and grab his hands with all you strenght left. " Luhan- ah. I love you. Even after i die i will still live you. Remember, after im gone, find someone better then me even shes not that pretty. Like you said ' Beauty is never the question' . I look after you from there but dont forget me. I-i lov-love you, m-my Bambi..." " No! Please no! " But Luhan knows its no use screaming out. You were gone even before you managed to reach the hospital. " Shinyeong. Why must you leave me again. Why? Ill never forget you Shinyeong-ah. Never. And i will try my best to move on. Beauty is never the question..'