06

Time Is Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hello there! I would like to personally request my subscriber not too amazed by the character's violent action. Violence brings no peace and it doesn't show you're cool after all. Please do not learn from the character to show violence and create unwanted issues in reality. Your simple action could create a better and harmony peace :) Let story remains to be a story.

----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSFsJbd-8F0

"Park Yeon Ji, don't you recognise your biological brother?! " a man's rough voice came out from the phone. How could Yeon Ji doesn't recognize of her treacherous biological brother, Park Yong Sik that devil, He brings no peace, what can he do is to threat Yeon Ji as if she really did owe him.

After Yeon Ji hearing his brother's voice, her body loses strength, she was shivering while holding her phone. She held her breath with a trembling heart. Did he just bail from the jail? He must ask for money to gamble. Damn it! Yeon Ji doesn't want to give any kind of responses to him. 

" YAH! ARE YOU LISTENING WHAT I'M TALKING?!" Yong Sik growled murderously on the other side. Yeon Ji couldn't help but feel insecure and perturbed, she keeps herself in a steady mood by gritting her teeth for a moment and voice out.

"Since when did you bailed from the jail? I didn't know about that. I thought that you've been killed or suicide in the jail." Yeon Ji squeezed my wrist and I talked to him with a sarcastic tone. For Yeon Ji, talking to this type of useless rubbish, you don't need to be angry or scare him.

The more you're fear of him, You can just defend him with a sarcastic tone. Cut everything short, just freaking ignore him is the best way.

I so regret for receiving his phone call. Now, I'm getting myself into unwanted trouble. Yeon Ji blaming herself while waiting for Park Yong Sik's reply.

" WHAT THE -- OF COURSE YOU DO HOPE THAT I WILL DIE IN THE JAIl. BUT SORRY I'LL NEVER DIE, I'LL LET YOU SUFFER LIKE HELL, PARK YEON JI."

Park Yong Sik was furious at first and then evil laughing after ended his sentence. Yeon Ji couldn't handle it anymore, she was doing research about Kyung Xin Company, how the company's operation and the shareholder's investment in the company and so on. 

"PARK YONG SIK! HOW MUCH DID YOU WANT?! STRAIGHTFORWARD TELL ME THE AMOUNT!" Yeon Ji impatiently asked. 

Yeon Ji has been exasperated by this devil, the black of her life. He's exactly the same as the demon biological father. head of the triad and nasty drug dealer.

The moment Yeon Ji know he has to spend the rest of his life in jail, she thought that was the starting point of her life. She even thought that she could start her life over again in a better way.

But she's way too naive, she thought everything in the easiest way. How could she ever neglected the demon's son, Park Yong Sik?!

He did the same thing as what Yeon Ji's father's done in the past for my mom.

He shouted at Yeon Ji, Hit her with his long and crude belt when he's drunk state.

That time, the hardest time of Yeon Ji's life...

 

He came back home early because he'd been expelled by his boss while that time he drank alcohol and hit me with his waist belt.

After that, he pushes me into his room and locks the door.

He was out of control, Yeon Ji keeps begging him to stop hitting her and let her go.

Yeon Ji was sobbing louder, shout in pain and trying to get out of the room but he pulled her hair with all of his force.

" YOU BAD WOMEN, WHERE DID YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!!"

Yeon Ji didn't actually hear what he said, she used up all her energies to push and hit him to protect herself.

" I had enough of these! LET GO OF ME!!" She'd enough of all these agonies, she need freedom as she yearned for that over so many years. This will be the only chances for her to free herself from her brother.

Yeon Ji gathered her courageous, balled her finger into the fist and punched his brother's face. Thank God, this time Yeon Ji successfully get out of the room.

He shouted with crooked voice and shouted in agony with his hand covering his wounded face.

Yeon Ji can't handle every single day he's hitting her and shout at her as if she was his servant.

Yeon Ji used the shortest time to pack all her stuff and run out of Dae Jin flat. Since that day on, She'd never gone back to that flat.

Park Yong Sik had also didn't once call her after that accident. 

She decided to continue her studies and working at the same time. She found a job at a land agency, worked as the part-timer and graduated as a degree holder for the course she took.

That day onward, the only thing she was thinking about is making money, live a luxury life.

After so many years, she was unexpected that her brother will be bailed and she has to deal with him again.

" Women, you really know me more than anyone else did. I need 37,000 won."

37,000 WON?!! He must be out of his mind, it's ridiculous for Yeon Ji to prepare that enormous amount just for him. He must be taking all the amount and gamble. Or even worse, to pay his debt and took the balance to gamble.

" That's ridiculous! I'm not a millionaire, how could I possibly get 37,000 Won for you?! I will not pay you that!" Even if I have that amount, I won't hand it to you! You bloody psycho ert!

Yeon Ji was about to cut down the phone call but her brother warned her.

" This is very urgent, I'll give you 3 days, after 3 days I didn't get 37,000 won, you're seriously in trouble. I know where you live!!"

After he said the last word, he immediately cut down the line. Yeon Ji checks for the source of the unknown number, He was using the payphone, no wonder it's out of credit already.

Yeon Ji's mood spoiled after hearing Park Yong Sik's threats, she switches off her computer and leaves it aside. Leaned back on her bed and think of a solution.

Damn, what should I do now to freaking get that amount for that nasty fella? 

While Yeon Ji brainstorming on how to get that amount, her gazes and attention from the computer shifted to the picture of she and President.

Yeon Ji immediately called Mr Jung, Moon Tae Jun's assistant.

" Hello, Mr Jung. Did Tae Jun reached Kyung Xin?"

" Yes, Ms Park. Mr Moon is in the meeting room with the shareholders."

Good, that's great. Problem settled.

"Could you please remind him to call me back after the meeting. It's quite urgent." 

Yeon Ji informed and Mr Jung told Yeon Ji not too worried, he will do so.

The corner of her lips curved up.

____________

" Finally! Oh God, this is the first time I get to finish all this in just one evening, finally, I get to return back before night time."

Chae Won stretched both of her arms and yawned, after that rest her head on the table. Hyun Jun on another side shooked his head and chuckled. 

" Don't you wanna join me for evening tea before getting back home?" Hyun Jun casually asked It's already a routine for them to have lunch and tea break for the duo. 

There're even rumoured about the two of them were dating. But the duo doesn't really care about what they heard about, only the two of them know what is the feeling of having good friends sharing same thoughts and feeling. 

" I'm not sure though, I need to re-energize myself by having nice slumber. Nevermind, I will give you an answer after clearing my tables and arrange all this mess first." Chae Won started to clear her table, arranging those stationaries and papers.

" Alright then, same here, I'll wait for you in front of the lift. See you!" Hyun Jun took his file and wave before leaving Chae Won's office.

The moment Hyun Jun open the door, Chae Won's assistant rush into her office room and informed.

" Director Moon, President asked to meet you at his office right now."

That's odd, he seldom asked me to enter his office and meet him unless some sort of new project is coming up. Chae Won was curious but without hesitation, she immediately took her vintage bag and walked fast to President's room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter