01

Time Is Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a breezy morning where darkness covers the land as if the sun hides behind the clouds, Something is going to happen and it's an ominous sign. A private cab stopped in front of a mansion. The door of the mansion opened and pull by the maids, A women walked out from the mansion elegantly. The breeze blowing the tendrils of her hairs. She looked back at the front mansion, took a deep breath and let out. I have to say goodbye before I leave. She wanted to leave good memories to her precious one before her long gone.

" Chae Won-ah, come to omma." A woman raised her voice, calling her child. She's outside of the big mansion with both hands carrying luggage. Little Chae Won was setting a palace using leggos for her precious Barbie doll princesses. She heard her mom calling and immediately get up and rushed out the room to meet her mom. Children's smile is always the most genuine. Chae Won's Smile and reached to hug her mother. " I'm here, mom." Chae Won smiled at her mom and embraced her mother even tighter. Happiness overwhelming her, she doesn't realize the two luggage behind her mother. Her face expression explained everything, she's happy when her mother is around with her.

A lump blocked , as her precious daughter hugged her. Mrs Moon smiled and caressed Chae Won's hair affectionally. Tears flowing down from her teary eyes, she swept the tears away and silently sob without letting her little one notice her sadness. The scene had pictured the strong bond between a mother and daughter. Chae Won inherited the beauty from her mother, it's like a duplication of young Mrs Moon. To Chae Won, her mother is like an angel who came from Eden's garden, she's the only one who she loved and trusted the most. Chae Won's father is an Entrepreneur in a big company named Kyung Xin(경신). Chae Won doesn't have a good impression of her father, her father is really strict and he doesn't really spend much time with her.

She doesn't like his father and most of the time she was scared of him. Her father told her that she will become the successor of his company in the future but with the condition of performing good and the ability to handle a huge company. But Mrs Moon doesn't want Chae Won to be the heir, She simply wanted Chae Won to have her own dream and career which she liked. Most important is, her happiness. Thing which you're deeply interested, just go and reach it. Two different perspective parent and that's the reason why Mrs Moon always argue with her husband, just because of different point of view. For Chae Won, her mother is the best, she will always support her no matter what. She love her mother so much, Mrs Moon understand her very well and usually she share her secret with her mother.

She could not handle her feelings anymore, she has to go. She tried to release Chae Won's hand from hugging. "Chae Won, my precious little one, remember to obey your father and don't make him angry. He loves you too. It's just that he doesn't know how to express. Promise me, Chae Won-a?" Mrs Moon reminds Chae Won for the last time and wanted her to promise her. " I will. But why omma? Are you going to somewhere? Can Chae Won follow you too?" Chae Won naively asked, she doesn't even know what's exactly going on and Mrs Moon's unusual action confusing her. She has to get things clear because at the same time she sensed something's suspicious.

The more she explained the more confusion will occur. To cut things short, Mrs Moon lied to Chae Won and decided not to procrastinate because the more she spends with Chae Won, She afraid she will change her decision at any time. "Omma is going to somewhere far far away and will never come back. Chae Won, remember what Omma told you alright?" After that, Mrs Moon carried both her luggage and went into the private cab as the door open automatically. "Sir, we can go now." Mrs Moon covers her face with her palms before she told the driver. As the engine is started, the vehicle started to move and speed up to move out of the mansion's area. It seems dramatic, but this is so real and crucial. Mrs Moon left Chae Won without an explanation.

"Omma!! Omma!! Where are you going?!! Don't leave Chae Won alone!" Little Chae Won started to feel nervous, started to crying. She tried to chase after the private cab. Just the moment she tried to run, her father appeared and hugged her to make sure Chae Won will not chase the private cab. "Chae Won don't chase the vehicle! It's useless, your mother will not come back anymore. Come to your conscious!!" Mr Moon tried his best to persuade Chae Won, while deep inside Mr Moon he was really angry and disappointed over his wife. I don't care, I want my mother back!!! " Appa I want Omma, I want Omma back!! she's leaving!!" I used my strength to push my father away but I can't. The vehicle has gone from sight, but Chae Won shouted and cry at the same time. Saliva came out from , her face turned tomato red and her eyes closed shut but the tears keep flowing out.

"Chae Won, your omma will never come back again. Face the truth and move on Chae Won." Mr Moon keeps persuading Chae Won as he carried Chae Won and went inside the mansion. The maid in the mansion closed the door as the door in a really slow motion. " No!!! I want my omma back!! OMMMAAA!!!" Still, little Chae Won shouted and could not accept the truth of her mother had left her and her father. She'd forsaken me and this family... WHY?!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, OMMA?!!!

 

 

"OMMA!! Omma!!!!" Chae Won was awake from her dream and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter