05

Time Is Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aFNez7DGTQ

Time and Fallen Leaves by Akdong Musician

This was the first time ever Chae Won woke up earlier than usual. She laying on the bed and buried her entire body under the blanket. She tried to force herself to sleep but her mind functions the otherwise. Her mind was still fresh with last night scenario, it's like a cassette player keeps replaying in her mind. That furious face of the President when he lifted his palms and slapped her right cheek, how she tried to negotiate with that young lady...

She helplessly groaned and woke up from her bed. She would rather have a walk near the garden than drowning herself in agony. Looking through the mirror, her eyes become smaller and swelled up, she cried a lot last night, too much to handle in just one night. She went to her closet and get a comfy long cardigan before leaving her room. She softly closes the door, walked down the staircase. The maids haven't woke up yet, the living room was dark as the curtains are closely covered. Chae Won took the key and silently unlock the door, not to wake anyone up during this timing and get out of the mansion without anyone noticing.

She walked step by step into the garden, slowly approached the place whereby the spot able to watch the sunrise. A cold breeze passed by brushes her hair softly, Chae Won took a deep, deep breath before letting it out. There's a tree in front her, she leaned her back on the tree.The sun on the east is like a small dot, ready to rise up and shine. I don't really know what can I do right now...

                                                                       

For the past eighteen years, Chae Won able to overcome each and every obstacle without any worries. But this time, it's connected with her father's remarry with an unknown young lady, she was clueless. She admitted that she wasn't a perfect daughter to her father, she's just a flower pot in the house, an ordinary director in Kyung Xin. She's nothing worth at all to her father, she thought. Even that women... have identity and status deep in my dad's heart. I'm such a failure. Chae Won didn't know really know her father, not include the President's habit but the things that he persisted of for so many years.

Chae Won dreamed last night after ahjumma Jeon left her alone laying on the bed, ahjumma have work according to the routine. She saw her mom in her dream, took her luggage and leaving Chae Won behind.You don't know how much I love you mom, but you'd disappointed me with the things you'd done to me and father. Chae Won shooked her head, the past remains the past. Never mind, it's just a part of her past tensed life, Chae Won self-concerning. 

Since Chae Won was a quick healer to myself, this pretty little small matter can't knock down her down that easily. She just begins emotional and silly all the time. Suddenly, she feels a touch on her right shoulder, that affectional touch with a soft gasp. She knew exactly who it was, none other than ahjumma Jeon. 

" Does it feel much better than jailing yourself in your room and engulf by the negativities?" Ahjumma on her proper dressing, soft smile toward Chae Won. 

Chae Won grinned shifted her glances from the view to ahjumma, "Did I look like those kinds of person who knock down easily?" 

From what ahjumma heard from Chae Won, she felt relieved. This child is truly strong and tough, never once disappoint her. She's like a boat sailing when the thunderous storm came, she could handle it better with her persistence until the end where disaster finally over.

" You were right, that's not your style at all." After ahjumma finished her sentence, the sun rises from the east, as if to cheer Chae Won up and not wanting her to break down that easily. Happiness is people surrounds you cheer you up when you're on the verge of mental breakdown. 

" Ahjumma, can I have Ginseng soup for my breakfast? It fits perfectly in my stomach so that I won't easily get attack by that nuisance gastric pain."

Chae Won requested after both of them entered the house after the satisfaction of watching sunrises together. 

" Coming right up. But first of all, you have to take a nice bath." Ahjumma remarked before she heads toward the kitchen.

Chae Won widen her smile and walk upstairs to her room and start her morning cycle: Clean up and dress up.

_______

 

President Moon was inside Yeon Ji's apartment. The facade behind her smile was full of intrigue and unexpected things.Moon Chae Won Yeon Ji thought that Chae Won is not even a competitor to reach her level. "Yeon Ji-a, I'm sorry that Chae Won...She's" President explained, he was actually disappointed with Chae Won's attitude.

" It's alright, Oppa. I understand her feeling."

Yeon Ji acted understanding in front of President Moon. Chae Won are those kinds of a mortal who protect someone she cares a lot, prevent someone she loved from harm. She will protest until the enemy surrender like those main characters from the history.

" Oppa, I'm also a girl came from the same background as Chae Won. I understand the feeling of losing love from the parent. What we need to do now is to give her some time to feel the sincerity deep inside my heart."

Yeon Ji finding excuses for Chae Won, lying to him. President nod in approval grasped both of my hand. 

" Yes, hopefully, one day she will understand." President softly sighed and shooked his head in disappointment.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL8N4QcnpWE

The Name of Life by Joe Hisaishi

 

President looked through outside of the transparent window nearby him. Yeon Ji as well shifted her gazes to outside the window. Blue sky with different shapes of clouds, brought back previous memories when there is no as much agony as she grown up.                 

"Jong Ki oppa, where is my candy?"

A girl with natural brown curly hair, big round eyes like stars in the sky, dress like a princess in the fairy tale story. Her smile which is like spreading happiness to everyone who passed by her. Little poker faces Joong Ki softly smile but say nothing, to keep the secret. 

" Hey, I want my candy! As what you've promised me as a reward for me if I got an excellent result for this time"

Little Yeon Ji keeps Shooking Joong Ki's hand, whined to Jong Ki to get her favourite sweet. Little Joong Ki couldn't resist from his cute little friend's whining, he chuckled.

" Yah, let go of me, Yeonnie. You're annoying, stop whining and find it yourself. You know exactly where I hide the candy at."

Yeon Ji impatiently groaned, " I don't care, I want it now. My craving for the past four weeks!" Girls are like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter