02

Time Is Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment Chae Won pushed the door of the meeting room, many eyes keep glancing at her. Managers from different department stopped what they are doing for a while. Some of them rolled their eyes and give that look to her. The face of looking down on Chae Won, the glance of looking down on a strong lady. The only one who smirked while Chae won passed by him was Ha Ji Yong.

"So Director Moon, how's the new plan for the project? Today is the day to show us your performance and write a report and hand it to President Moon." Ha Ji Yong, Manager from supply chain department also a shareholder under Kyung Xin. He is Chae Won's best friend's father, Ha Hyun Jun. He often embarrasses Chae Won in front of all the departments' manager. Like last time, he keeps shooting her with loads of assumption question. Some question is kind of out of topic, nonsense and ridiculous. He's being obvious to putting Chae Won down and raise his son from his position. He always praises his son whenever his son had excellent achievements in front of all shareholders. His Son, Chae Won's best buddy, also her biggest competitor.

Chae Won did not afraid of him, even though he is being fierce to Chae Won. The corner of her lips curved up, she uses the computer to show all the slideshow in front and then stand in front to begin her speech. "Well, it is a pretty big challenging for me and it's an important project for Kyung Xin..." She was bold enough to stand in front of all without making any mistakes. She explained her ideas confidently and tried to impress them with her ideas details by details. on another side, Ha Hyun Jun was staring at her, grinned and feel proud of his best friend's performance. She never failed to bring whole lot surprises to the others. Hyun Jun thought while focusing on the project she's explaining. 

Some shareholders and managers nodded and amazed by her outstanding performance. They started to look through every detail that was performed by Chae Won and consider it. Engineering was not the first option she wanted to be, but she enjoys doing her job as Director of her father's company. It is not a big deal that I need to face them and speak in front of them. I will always make sure that every performance is a success. There's a strong belief inside me that Women greatest success ain't because of marriage but a career that makes her a better person. After her mother left her, her life changed tremendously. She started to become more serious and not to show people how vulnerable she was. I wanted to become Kyung Xin's successor because I AM the only one who has been chosen. I learnt how to shield myself from being attacked. 

After primary education, Chae Won started to have a desire to become successful entrepreneur which are beyond her father. Every single grade after the final exam, Chae Won's classmates will enjoy the whole month of holiday. While Chae Won is trying to find a job in my dad's company department to learn and discover more about Kyung Xin business operations. She'd live a totally opposite life with other teenagers. The only one thing that she does not understand that no matter how she achieves in academic field or sports, her father never ever satisfied with her performance. Whenever I've got an excellent result or performance in academic, sports or even my job in the different department, my dad did not show any responses. I always think that maybe I should improve my intellectual so that my dad will approve my abilities. But I was wrong. He will never satisfied. The only thing that He cares is his company, Kyung Xin. But no matter how hard it will be, Chae Won managed to overcome it and tried her best to let her father nod to her, approving her achievements.

After the meeting ended, the shareholders and the managers exit the meeting room with their tiring body. Some of them yawned and can't wait to have their lunch in no time. but there's only one person who came in front and helps me to keep the stuff, arrange the papers and put it in the files. "That's an awesome performance." He accompanies Chae Won to exit the meeting room by helping Chae Won to took her files. The exit door is narrow, being a gentleman, Hyun Jun gesture to let Chae Won exit first. " Thank you, buddy. How's your part in the department?" Chae Won casually asked while glance her watch to know what time is it. "Brainstorming for better ideas." Hyunjun shrugged and scratch the back of his head.

"So let's have some coffee break?" Hyunjun asked. Coffee break equals to gossip time. Chae Won love coffee break, but she doesn't want to meet the staff of the company." I've wished to. But can we drive to somewhere else and have some nice coffee break? I heard there's a grand opened Italian Coffee shop near Dong Dae Mun." Chae Won replied in a soothing tone. "Sure. But first, let's put your files on the table of your office." Hyunjun effectively put her files on the table and arranged it tidily. " For sometimes I think you have the potential to become my assistant, Hyun Jun." Chae Won thumps up and praised Hyun Jun. Hyunjun loves the way she praises him. " Really? oh thank God then pick me, Chae Won." Chae Won rolled her eyes and snickered. Still, as playful as always, Like a 12 years old kid. " But unfortunately, your father will tear me into pieces. You're towards your own department, buddy." Hyunjun nodded and smile tenderly. He slung his hand and put on my shoulder. "Let's go then!" 

They walk to the opposite side of Chae Won's office and head forward to the parking place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRMUToouwbs

CN Blue- Can't stop

Anyang, Gyeonggi-do Bus station

" Bus 203 from Anyang, Gyeonggi-do to Seoul passengers, please be inform that the bus will be here in a few minutes. Kindly took your personal belonggings and queue up. I repeat, ...." There's a man in cap glanced his watch then carry his belonggings and wait at the bus station. Park Yeon Ji, I'm comming to seoul and find you. Wait for me, Yeon Ji. Right until his turn, the bus driver tried to took his belongging and put it inside the bus. He rejected and said he can arrange it by himself. As he found his place to seat, he looked out of the window of the bus. Memories flash back to the past...

 

"Oppa, We will meet again after we're adult." There are once a cute girl friend with a lonely boy at the orphanage. Both of them are orphans, live in the orphanage in Anyang, Gyeonggi-do. A place where parent passed away during their child young age and they have no one could take care of will be send to this orphanage. "Oppa, promise me that you will find me when we're adult! pinky promise!" Little girl lift up his pinky finger and asked that little boy to promise her. Little Jong Ki nodded but his face have no expression. He lifted up his pinky finger and clutched to the little girl's pinky finger.There is a man one day came to the orphanage and said it's Yeon Ji's father. Yeon Ji's mom died when she was young, she doesn't know that she has a father and his sudden visit and wanted to take back Yeon Ji shocked Jong Ki. The Principle of the orphanage requested this man to sign in the adoption form. Every one of the child in the orphanage also known as 'abandon child'. So there is only people could adopt child but not taken back. Yeon Ji is going to Seoul... Little Jongki was sad as his best friend aka noona is going to leave him forever. From that day on, Joong Ki have no others to share his happiness with beside his little sister, Yihyun. But deep inside his heart have a strong desire to find her someday. Yeon Ji, I'll accomplish what I've promised. I will find you one day.

He work extremely hard in academic field and tried to get scholarship to enter College and University. Thank God for the years he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter