03

Time Is Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTyezvQBeEU

Having You Near Me-- Air Supply.

"The shopping complex near the residential region, why don't we build it near Seoul street?" Chae Won and Hyun Jun, the duo is still having the discussion inside the office when the others went back home, included Chae Won's assistant. Even though different department but moving as one and both having the same vision, to make Kyung Xin a prominent International company. As they were discussing to build a building nearby Seoul street which was also known as 'Golden region'. "If we build the shopping complex near Seoul street, Kyung Xin and the owner of the shopping complex will be beneficial." Chae Won muttered after calculating the prediction of the amount to spend. She placed her elbow on the table and use her fingers to support her forehead. "but the amount to spend it's quite a lot. I'm afraid my father will not accept my suggestion." It's like the Data connection reaches its limit, she couldn't find any idea to complete the construction by planning. She helplessly throws the papers on the table and sighed. Most of the paper landed on the floor.

Hyun Jun gently pick the paper and steadily look through all the details. "In cases like this happened, it's better you asked for President Moon's opinion. What I meant was, your ideas are there and it's really well-planned. But there only a few obstacle to overcome. You need some help before you succeed." Hyun Jun spoke out his mind, although he has the intention of wanting me to rebuild a good relationship with my father. He acts like an experienced counsellor encouraging people but his words gave assurance to Chae Won. "But you know, our father and daughter relationship ain't that close to being honest." Chae Won explained the part that she was worried about. Usually, President Moon saw the strong side of Chae Won, she hasn't even tried to ask for the Presidents aka her father's help for the past eighteen years. Some people will give me that unbelievable face, Seriously? not even once to ask her father's help? You gotta be kidding me. But Yes, I'm serious, I did not. "You're doing this for the company's benefit. Remember your vision?" Hyun Jun doesn't want Chae Won to hide from her fear and problems which struggle her for so many years. Chae Won still struggled, It's not an easy task to break through the things whereby you'd struggle so many years. She tried not to make Hyun Jun worry about her, she will try. "I will, thanks for your concern." 

Hyun Jun sincerely smile to her then sipped the third cup of Ristretto. He's a truly a coffee addict, he always does some research before trying new types of coffee.The first time, Manager Ha took him to meet a customer.The customer is the coffee house's owner. Hyun Jun had the privilege to order something free and try any type of the coffee.That day onward, he loves to drink coffee. "Dude, You've already drunk 3 cups of Ristretto." Chae Won stop Hyun Jun for the fourth cup of Ristretto. He knows that Chae Won was also concerning about his health so he tried to avoid drinking coffee in front of her. "I think you shall better get back home and have some sleep." As the wall clock showed it's twelve o'clock sharp, Hyun Jun must be tired so he drank coffee to avoid sleepiness." It's okay. We haven't finish discussions for the project." Hyun Jun seems to have some ideas, he immediately notes down and calculates using a calculator. " It's alright, Hyun Jun. You need some sleep. Tomorrow we'll continue discus-" " It's okay, I have some suggestion here. 8 minutes, just lend another 8 minutes for me to note down my ideas here and We'll ciao." Hyun Jun snapped while his eyes were still focusing on the papers. 

Chae Won have nothing to said, she was tired too. She decided to close the file and scan the ideas in Hyun Jun's mind. After a while, Chae Won looked up and she was adored by her buddy's hardworking figure. Hyun Jun doesn't realize it at all, he was too busy flipping through files to find the solution and keep checking for the right amount. A man with this kind of hardworking figures is undeniably mesmerizing. His milky white skin makes him look so perfect.

                                                        

Chae Won wanted to help, she inserts and saved all the solution on her pen drive. Without realizing that time is passing, Hyun Jun finally finished the most difficult part and hand it to Chae Won. "I'm done with this part." Chae Won beamed and thanked him, "Perfect! The project is partially complete. I'll complete the rest of the parts. Thank you so much, buddy. I owed you a lunch. I will treat you tomorrow or maybe after the project's planning close file and start construction."

"Wow, thanks for offering. Don't worry, on my part I will persuade Mr Song to deal the cooperation. The project will go smooth and swiftly." said Hyun Jun. After he finished his words, he yawned and stretched both of his hands.

"Shoot! it's two o'clock already. We have to close the discussion and immediately leave. Especially you who squeezed your brain juice more than I did today, need to sleep and rest your mind."  Chae Won reminded Hyun Jun while cleaning the mess of papers on the table. Before Chae Won and Hyun Jun left, Hyun Jun doing the last reminder to Chae Won so that she won't forget about the pen drive.

------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-amun8AG5ME

Moon River -- Andy Williams

"I'm going this way. See you tomorrow." Chae Won waves before she left.

" No, it's extremely late and it's too dangerous for women to drive during this timing. I will drive you home." Hyun Jun offering her a drive. 

" But how did you come to Kyung Xin tomorrow without your car?" Chae Won asked while the two of them were inside the lift, waiting for the lift to reach the ground floor and they gonna head towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter