04

Time Is Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                        

 

Sunrises from the east, Birds on the tree chirping gleefully as if they're happy because of a brand new day with good starting. People on the street walking to the underground tube station. The sun streamed through the curtain of Chae Won's room. Her room was not messy because she didn't even sleep in her bed. She rested her forehead on her hands. As usual, the files were everywhere on the transparent table, papers were landed on the floor. Meanwhile, Ahjumma Jeon was in the kitchen busy preparing breakfast for Chae Won. The other chamberlains doing their cleaning job diligently. While the garden outside the mansion watering the plants, he was enjoying the morning scene and keep whistling and humming some old song. Instinctively, Ahjumma glanced at the wall clock and walked upstairs to wake Chae Won. "Miss Moon... miss Moon..? " Ahjumma Jeon constantly knocking the door, trying to wake me up from slumber.

Chae Won knew that it's time to wake from his comfort zone. Waking up early in the morning is like the separation of your body and soul."... 5 minutes, just another 5 more minutes please." Chae Won force herself to lift her head up and glanced at my watch, then again rest her head on her wrist. Her body feels sore and losses of energy. "Miss Moon, Mr Moon is having his breakfast in the kitchen." The most experienced and wisdom chamberlain, ahjumma Jeon always have a brilliant idea to wake her up. As ahjumma knows that she will procrastinate. "Yes, I'm going to join him for breakfast." It sounds like Chae Won gibberish because she was too tired to wake up since she doesn't get enough time for slumber. She stretches both of her arms and yawned, she left her table, walked and stand in front of the mirror. Looking her own reflection, she realized both of her eyes swelled up. I am so ugly when I don't get enough rest. She uses her fingers to spread her lion hair, adjust her hair before she took her clothes and towel, head toward the bathroom.

After she'd done the cycle of her morning life, Clean up, dress up and makeup. Once again she looks herself in the mirror, nodded with satisfaction and beam. That's much better! As she walked downstairs to the kitchen while slugging her vintage handbag. She saw her father's signature in the kitchen, the majority of his face covered by the newspaper as he was reading the content of the news. Chae Won took a deep breath before walk towards the dining table." Morning, dad." She attempted to start a conversation with President Moon. She sat across her father and put those project file the chair beside her. President Moon did not give any response to her daughter, what he did was flip the newspaper to the next page, while he's reading the page of news about financial and crisis. What he was concerning about was Kyung Xin and how to get more money, anything besides that was out of his concern and he does not give a single damn at all. That's how realistic is Chae Won father is. 

"Director Seo, how's the shopping complex project?" He asked abruptly. While Chae Won was having her English breakfast, she was actually disappointed with her father for didn't respond to her morning greeting previously. "This project went well, Is just that I need you to give some comment..." Chae Won wanted to ask about his opinion on the most difficult part of the project and the suggestion. "Ahjumma Jeon, prepare the car. I'm going to Kyung Xin." but unfortunately, he snapped and demand ahjumma. Chae Won has not even finished her words yet and he left her alone at the dining table. "The car has been prepared, President." Ahjumma also prepares his favourited Hugo Men black leather shoe for him.

                                                                  

Even though Chae Won had English breakfast, but she doesn't know why she was still hungry. She could feel her stomach growling, the digestion system doesn't go well, the gas in her stomach rush through , at the same time she keeps burping. She doesn't seem surprised as Chae Won doesn't have proper time for meals almost every day. She used to consume gastric pills to control but seems like she didn't consume it anymore. She's not that kind of person who knows how to take good care of herself. Gastric pain again oh God not again... I really need to eat again RIGHT NOW. " Miss Moon, I'd also prepare Ginseng soup for you before you start your day." Deep inside Chae Won think that Ginseng soup is way too heavy food for breakfast.

                                                                  

" Ms Moon, A successful women need to have a good image especially face image. So, I decided to make Ginseng soup." Ahjumma gesture and signalled Chae Won to finish it. "This Ginseng soup is to nourish your skin and antitoxin. You need to drink more of Ginseng soup." Ahjumma Jeon is the most amazing godmother of Chae Won, She is the best Chamberlain ever. She does concern Chae Won. A lump blocked Chae Won's throat as she's touched by a simple action. Even a chamberlain concern of my health... how about my dad? Throw a bunch of works for me and gave me a lot of pressure during works. But Chae Won didn't blame her father for pressure her. Since this was a preparation for the future heir of Kyung Xin, Moon Chae Won. "Thank You so much, ahjumma Jeon." She thanked ahjumma and gulped down the Ginseng Soup without hesitating.

_______

Jong Ki woke up early in the morning. His eyes were partially open, sleepiness still overwhelming him but the environment are the main factor causes him couldn't have nice slumber. His body felt sore and he couldn't continue sleeping, it's too cold during midnight and the blanket it's not enough to cover his body. The bed was hard, they're hospitality service is bad, they're using the low-quality material for everything in the room. This is just too much after the deadline reaches Jong Ki decide to change hotel. After grooming himself and wore his favourite t-shirt and long pants, He applies gel to maintain his hairstyle, looking himself in the mirror, I'm so motionless whenever I couldn't get a nice slumber. How can I become a capable doctor in the future? He took his wallet and room key before he left. The restaurant was only half quarter of people, there's only Korean food serving. Jong Ki ordered JjajangMyeon and fruit juice for breakfast. Jong Ki raised an eyebrow when he saw there's a yellow page in front of the counter desk. He immediately scrolling through the pages and found there's detective able to find the person he's finding. The waitress served food and drinks which Jong Ki ordered just now, but Jong Ki was too busy making calls for a detective.

                                                                

"Hi is this Mr Hong Sang Hyuk?..." Jong Ki started to have the conversation with the detective. He gave the detective Yeon Ji's personal details and asked him to find it within this few days. The detective also dealing with Jong Ki for the price and Jong-Ki promised him he will give that amount of money once he gets what he wants. After the negotiation, both of them agreed and ended their conversation. The JjajangMyeon that Jong Ki ordered turned cold, but Jong Ki doesn't care. Actually, before this, he heard that Yeon Ji live somewhere near the Hotel here. He asked the Principal of orphanage and he'd also asked a taxi driver before he finds the hotels.

"Excuse me, Sir. Can I ask where is the Dae Jin flat?" 

He asked one of the taxi drivers while looking the buildings beside him.The taxi driver was smoking while driving, the smell of cigarettes makes Jong Ki feel uncomfortable. The taxi driver raised his eyebrow and looked at him with an unbelievable stare, " Young led, didn't you know that Dae Jin flat had developed into a church?" Dae Jin flat is where Yeon Ji live. Jong Ki got this address from the principle of the orphanage. He hoped that the address given was correct, Jong Ki earnestly told the taxi driver that his friend lived there and he wanted to find her. "Well, I think you better ask your friend whether the address was true or false." The taxi driver remarked and drive his taxi to the underground tube station.

" Sir..Sir?" the same waitress come and called Jong Ki. Jong Ki's thought had gone back to reality, he looked at the waitress with a confused look,  "Sir, I'm sorry to say that we'd finished our breakfast session and we are going to close now so kindly finish your meal we have to clean the dishes." Jong Ki looked around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter