6

Angel Guardians Of EXO - The Story (Remake)

Play this :


 

----

Author's POV

While Haneul was unconscious, she could see snippets of the incident that happened earlier, the incident where Luhan had kissed Seonyul. The incident where she found out that his soul mate was Seonyul and not her. At the thoughts, a tear slipped down her right eye causing her to wake up before bursting into tears, clutching onto the blanket as she cried my heart out. "Can someone please just take me away from this heart-wrenching pain?!" She kept saying over and over as she cried. 

As she cried, she hadn't realized that the door had opened and that her fellow group members were entering the room. That was, until Yura threw herself onto the crying girl. "Haneul-ah! Don't cry. Don’t cry... It'll be alright." She tried to hush the poor girl. All of her group members were there, including Seonyul who was beginning to feel bad for her.

"Haneul-ah... I-I'm sorry." Seonyul said softly as she reached out to calm the crying girl only to have her hand pushed away by a frowning Yura.

"Don't touch her." She said protectively, hugging the younger girl who just kept crying. Taehye sighed as she watched the scene unfold before her eyes.

"Alright! Break it up, you guys! Haneul, stop crying. You know that no matter how much you cry, nothing is going to change." AeSook suddenly said. 

"What Aesook said is right. C'mon guys. Gather here. There's something important all of us must know." Taehye said, agreeing with what her co-leader said. "Come along!" She added as she herself, sat down on the floor near the bed with the rest of the girls, excluding Yura and Haneul following the lead. 

"Come along, bestie." Yura said, as she pulled away from the hug and stood up to sit next to Taehye, leaving an empty spot for Haneul. Haneul, took a deep breath and wiped away her tears with her sweater's sleeve before proceeding to follow Yura.

-----


A/N : Short Update! Sorry guys~ I decided to break it into short chapters as the following scene would have a completely different mood to it.