5

Angel Guardians Of EXO - The Story (Remake)


Taking charge of the incident, Taehye ordered Baekhyun to bring Haneul over to the couch where Eunjoo was. "Eunjoo, heal her." Taehye ordered which Eunjoo complied to. With a hand hovered over Haneul's forehead, she closed her eyes and concentrated on finding out what was wrong with the poor girl. "Ah. She just collapsed from sadness and shock. As well as from fatigue from fighting those demons." She said, retracting her hand as she opened her eyes again before turning to glare at the SeonHan couple over by the corner of the room. "It's all because of them." She said, clicking her tongue. "What on earth is Kim Seonyul doing over here anyway?" She questioned bitterly as she stood up. 

"Yura! You're her best friend. Get her out of this cold and wet clothes right now." Eunjoo said. "Baekhyun, please bring her over to this room." Yura said gently as she left her soul mate’s side to help the unconscious Haneul out of her clothes. Baekhyun picked Haneul up bridal style before following Yura over to a room while Haneul's necklace glowed soft purple. Once he laid her down on the bed, he left so that Yura could change her out of her clothes. "Baekhyun-ssi!" A voice called and Baekhyun immediately left the room, closing the door behind him. 

Yura's POV

"Haneul-ah... I understand how you feel but your soul mate was right next to you. How could you not feel it?" I asked. Oh yes, I had seen the glow that emitted from Haneul's necklace. Quickly, I changed Haneul's clothes before covering her with a blanket so that she would be warm. After that, I left her alone inside the room with the air-conditioning on so that Haneul could rest.

When I arrived at the living room, I could see and hear Taehye speaking to Baekhyun. Probably telling him about the truth about our identity as well as who were the ones who fought Haneul at the garden. I knew, even though Haneul was powerful, there was absolutely no way she could fight several demons in one go. She would need back up, just like everyone else. I sighed as I hid myself by a wall, leaning against it as I thought about the sad love story that belonged to Haneul. I truly did feel sorry for her. As I was deep in thought, I felt someone slipping their arms around my waist, side-hugging me. I relaxed, knowing it was just Kris, my precious soul mate. "I feel so bad for Haneul...” I told him with a sigh and he nodded in reply as he placed his chin on my head. We stood there in silence just basking in each other's warmth and love.

End of Yura's POV

Baekhyun, who was in the living room kept sending the SeonHan couple who was still at the corner of the room cold glares. 'How could he change so quickly?!' He growled inside his mind when Eunjoo walked over and sat next to him. "That's because they're soul mates. Didn't Taehye unnie explain already?" Eunjoo said, reading his mind as she hugged a nearby pillow.

"Guardian Angels! There will be a meeting in Haneul's room in 5 minutes time. Gather there now!" A voice suddenly boomed through every single guardian angels' head. "I should go." Eunjoo said, standing up from the seat and walked over to where the meeting was said to be held. In Haneul's room.