3

Angel Guardians Of EXO - The Story (Remake)

[A/N: Where are all the comments? D: Yah! Picked Angels! You there?! 
Oh and Chosen Angels? Send me a video of your angels (ulzzangs or idols either one is fine) so that I can make a video of it. Kim Shinyeong is picked!

P.S: I'm planning on using this song as the trailer song. What do you guys think? ]

 

Play This:
(P.S: I'm planning on using this song as the trailer song. What do you guys think?)



-------

Previously : 

Meanwhile, Haneul was now standing in between Baekhyun and Luhan who was standing next to Kris. The necklace which Yura was using as a bracelet shone electric purple, almost blinding everybody's view at the eye contact with Kris. 'My soulmate..'She thought, her heart now racing at every glance Kris sent her.

--------

 

 

Blinded by the view, Yura quickly looked away from Kris and the light subsided. The moment the light subsided, Haneul and Taehye let out an excited scream causing everyone to look at them. "Soul mate!" They screamed excitedly at the same time and Yura looked at them with blush evident on her cheeks, shaking her head trying to tell them to be quiet. Taehye, understanding the signal nudged Haneul and placed a finger on her lip. Sighing, Haneul obeyed and went over to Luhan who was sitting on the couch and sat on his lap with one arm slung over his neck as she leaned in towards him and they shared a quick peck. 

Seonyul, who was watching clenched her fists as her eyes turned pale yellow for a moment as she glared at the two. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Yura stood up being the leader of apartment 899. "Haneul, who are they?" She asked and Haneul smiled. "He's Kris." She said, pointing at Kris and he smiled before nodding slightly. "Kris Wu at your service." He said and everyone smiled. "This here, is my best friend Baekhyun." Haneul continued as she gestured to Baekhyun who was seated next to her though as soon as her eyes locked with his, her bracelet shown lilac but subsided when she looked away. Eunjoo caught sight of it and sighed. 'Drama..' She thought and shook her head slightly,sighing. "And this here, is my boyfriend for 3 years, Luhan!" Haneul continued with a grin as she hugged Luhan, still seated on his lap as he playfully nuzzled his nose on hers earning squeals while Seonyul suddenly growled and pulled Haneul off Luhan before plopping down on his lap herself , surprising everyone. 

"What the-" Luhan was cut off by Seonyul who forcefully kissed him as her bracelet shown pale yellow brightly. Surprised, Haneul just stared at the scene feeling betrayed. Baekhyun turned to look at her in concern along with Kris as they quickly patted her head and shoulder each. Astounded, Luhan pushed Seonyul off him as he quickly stood up, looking at the girl in surprise. "What on earth do you think you're doing?!" He asked, completely taken aback by her action but when he saw her hurt face, his heart ache as if he knew about their life's connection. He immediately helped her up before pulling her into a kiss much to Haneul's surprise. Unable to continue to watch the scene, she fled from the scene with teary eyes. 

"Haneul-ah!" Kris bellowed, wanting to chase her but Yura grabbed his arm and shook her head since she knew the younger girl wanted some time alone. Nodding, Kris stayed. However, Eunjoo snuck up to Baekhyun and mouthed 'GO!' to him and off he went, dashing towards the young girl.

[A/N: Yeah.. The angels in my story are sort of like werewolves. They have this special connection with their soul mates so... that explains Luhan's actions. ]