2

Angel Guardians Of EXO - The Story (Remake)

Play this :

 

[Apartment 899]

(Members staying in this apartment: Haneul, Taehye,SongEun,Eunnae,Yura,Eunjoo)

The girls settled down on the couch in the living room as they listened to what Taehye had to say.

"Alright girls. Now, we have to select roommates as well as a leader." Taehye said to the girls. "Nope. Don't vote for me because I'm already the leader of the entire group." She added. "Haneul, hand out plain pieces of paper to them." She instructed and Haneul did as she was told. "Now, write down who you think should be leader and put it in this box. It'll be anonymous so you can put anyone. Except for yourself." Taehye continued after each and every single girl had a piece of paper. "Alright. Spread out! Keep your votes a secret. When you're done, place it inside this box." She said and the girl scattered off to find their own private space to write down their votes. "Haneul! Wait." Taehye stopped Haneul before she could leave. "Go call Luhan right after you're done with writing down your vote. We have to meet the boys as soon as possible." Taehye told her and Haneul gulped upon hearing Luhan's name before nodding her head and she turned to leave to write down her votes once more.

After a few minutes, the entire group of girls were done with their votes. After Haneul placed her vote into the box, she immediately rushed off to give Luhan using a phone she had been using the whole time she was in the mortal world before this.

"Alright girls. I've counted the votes and there are 6 papers in there. Now, I shall read out the votes. Yura, grab a piece of paper and write down everybody's name. Each time I call out a name, put an 'I' next to it, alright?" Taehye said and Yura nodded as well as the other girls. "First off, Park Yura." Taehye announced and everyone clapped while Yura turned pink in astonishment. "Next, Kim Eunnae!" Taehye continued and there was a similar reaction. "Park Yura." "Jung Eunjoo" "Park Yura" "Jung Eunjoo" Taehye read from the last paper. "Result board~!" Taehye called and Yura showed her the paper. Taehye looked at the paper and nodded slightly. "Yura, you're the leader of group 899." She told her and every clapped. 

 

Meanwhile, (with Haneul and Luhan)

Haneul waited at their spot in the park after calling him and asking him to meet up with her. As she waited, she wondered how she would break things off with him considering that they had been together for more than 2 years already. Haneul was so deep in thought that she didn't even notice Luhan sneaking up behind her. He hugged her from the back causing her to jump and scream. "Oh my god. Luhan! You scared me!" She said, pouting slightly while he smiled and leaned forward and pecked her lips.

"I was pleasently surprised when you said you wanted to see me. When did you get back from Hawaii? I thought you had a photoshoot there." He asked her as he let go of her so that she could turn around which she did. "Just this morning." She replied. "Come. Let's take a walk." She continued and grabbed his hand before making her way towards the pathway. "Luhan..Do you still remember our meeting?" She asked him and he nodded with a warm smile as he tightened his grip on her soft and warm hands. "Of course I do. You thought I was a girl." He said causing the girl to blush.

Chuckling, he stopped walking and turned towards her before cupping her face with his palms, gently her cheek with his thumb. "I really missed you, you know that?" He said and leaned it to plant a kiss on her lips. "I missed you too.." She said, looking at him in the eyes with a soft smile spread on her lips.

"Luhan..What should I do if I'm forced to break up with you?" She thought to herself, not realizing she said it outloud. The smile on Luhan's face was wiped off and he looked at her in shock. "W-What...?" He said in shocked as he let go of her and stepped back. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, his heart clenching in pain. "Luhan.." Haneul called and stepped towards him but he stepped back. "You didn't do anything wrong... I didn't either... It was just a random thought." She lied. "Oh. Thank god." Luhan said in relief as he engulfed her in a warm embrace.

"I'm never ever gonna let you go. Don't even think about it." He said as he let go of her and she nodded with a smile. "Luhan...I have some people I want you to meet. They're really special to me..and.. I want both you and the boys to meet them too...” Haneul said and he nodded slightly. "Then let’s go get them. The boys I mean." He said and she nodded. "Let’s go! I can't wait to see their faces when they see me standing there." She said excitedly as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards his house which was close to the park. 

Soon, they reached his home and Haneul turned to Luhan. "I'll stay out here. Try and get them to come out." She whispered and he nodded before going back. Doing some hand gestures, Haneul managed to link her mind to Taehye's but of course, it was magic and only temporary. "Unnie, I'm getting the boys. Please gather the girls." She said politely in her mind. As the door opened, she heard an 'okay' from Taehye.

Unlinking their minds, Haneul smiled as she stepped backwards slightly. The door fully opened and the boys piled outside to see that the 'parcel' was actually Haneul. "Haneul-ah!" The EXO boys called cheerfully. "Hey guys!" She greeted with a smile. "Joonmyun oppa! Yifan ge!" She yelled in joy as soon as she saw them walk out of the door before tackling them with a huge bear hug. "I missed you guys!" She said as she tightened her grip around them causing both of them to chuckle. "Hey there, dongsaeng/mei mei." The 2 boys said with a smile. The EXO boys were all ecstatic to see her. Haneul's necklace which was in her pocket was glowing lilac already at the sight of one of the boys. "Baekhyun oppa! It's good to see you." She said with a smile which he returned with an eye smile. 

"I came to invite you guys over to my house. There are some people I want you guys to meet." She told them and the smiles fell off their faces. "I'm sorry, Haneul-ah.. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Kyungsoo and I have a business meeting today...” Suho said apologetically. "Yeah…and Tao, Chen, Xiumin and I have a business party to attend later on today." Lay told Haneul next. 

Haneul sighed and turned to Kris and Luhan. "Then...the both of you can come, right?" She asked and they nodded. "I'll come along too." Baekhyun offered. "Hyung, please record the entire meeting for me." Baekhyun said to Suho who nodded. With a smile, Haneul nodded as well. "Then it's settled! Let's go now!" She said and grabbed both Kris and Baekhyuns' hands before pulling them over to the gate. "Haneul! Wait!" Kris bellowed and Haneul stopped, surprised. "Yes?" She asked, turning around and realizing that everyone was still dressed in their PJs. Well, except for Luhan. "Oops...Hehe...” She said, chuckling awkwardly. "Go get dressed. I'll be waiting out here." Haneul said and let go of their hands. With that, the two boys sprinted inside along with the other members to get dressed.

In less than 15 minutes, the two boys reappeared, all dressed. "C'mon!" She said and grabbed their hands once more before pulling them down the pathway with Luhan walking slowly behind them causing Haneul to let go of Kris and Baekhyun and walking over to Luhan before pulling him instead. "Hurry up, slowpoke!" She said.

 

After a few minutes of walking, the boys along with Haneul reached their destination. Now, they were standing outside of Apartment 899. "You stay here?" Kris asked, awed by the sight of the luxurious apartment which Haneul nodded in reply. "Yep! Apartment 899 and 900! I stay in 899 though. 900 is for the rest of the group. There's 12 of us in total, just like you guys!" She said and turned to open the door. "Ready?" She asked and the boys nodded. With that, she opened the door and walked in. "Unnies! I'm back!!" She called cheerfully causing Kris, Baekhyun and Luhan to chuckle behind her knowing that her personality was like that. 

Seonyul stepped out and saw Haneul with the 3 boys. "Hey Seonyul unnie! You guys are here?" Haneul asked and Seonyul nodded in reply. Both Seonyul and Luhan's eyes had caught sight of each other and Seonyul's necklace glowed slightly while emitting a soft warmness from it. She knew at once, that she had found her soul mate who was.. Luhan. Haneul waved her hand before Seonyul's eyes and she snapped out of it. "Hmm? Yeah?" Seonyul asked and Haneul sigh. "Aren't you going to let us in?" She asked and Seonyul nodded. "Y-yeah. C'mon in." She said and stepped aside to let them walk in.

Haneul, not noticing anything grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled him in. Seonyul looked at the two of them with a pained expression.

"She's holding onto my soul mate...” She thought, slightly mad. 

Eunjoo, who was just about to step out of the bathroom which was next to Seonyul heard her thoughts. "That stupid Haneul is holding onto Luhan...my soul mate." Seonyul continued thinking, furious while Eunjoo was shocked at Seonyul's thoughts. "Oh my god...” She thought, not wanting to step out at the moment. Gulping, Eunjoo turned and went back towards the sink and stared at the mirror. "What on earth did I just hear?!" She thought, completely shocked.

Meanwhile, Haneul was now standing in between Baekhyun and Luhan who was standing next to Kris. The necklace which Yura was using as a bracelet shone electric purple, almost blinding everybody's view at the eye contact with Kris. 'My soul mate.. .’She thought, her heart now racing at every glance Kris sent her.