1

Angel Guardians Of EXO - The Story (Remake)

 

The 12 girls were in the Holy Garden waiting for the Queen after being summoned by her. "AeSook unnie, why do you think the Queen wishes to see us?" Haneul asked Hyerae. "Maybe to talk to you about that 'human' boyfriend of yours." AeSook said with a slight smirk while Haneul's eyes widened and she immediately clung onto Taehye, the person closest to her.

 

"It's okay Haneul, Ae Sook was probably just joking." Taehye said as she gently pat Haneul's shoulder in a motherly way. "AeSook, you should watch your words around our innocent maknae." Taehye said, sending a sharp look towards AeSook. "Yeah.. Sure." AeSook said. 

 


As a bicker was about to start between the leader and AeSook, the sound of flutes rang through the garden, signaling the arrival of the Queen. "Greetings, your majesty." The girls said as they got onto their knees at the sight of the Queen. The Queen flashed a motherly smile before asking them to rise. "Rise , my dear girls. Have a seat." She said as she levitated some stone chairs which were at the other end of the garden towards the girls before making them sit with her telekinesis. "You must be wondering why I'm here today, as well as to why I summoned you girls here." She said and they nodded. 

"First off, I asked you girls to come here is because I have an important mission for you girls. You see..  my sister, the Princess who is now the other Queen of Angels, has succeeded in seducing his royal highness." She started causing the girls to gasp and look at each other. "Now, because the King is under her influence, he has this urge to kill his own sons. The princes who were exiled to the mortal world because he wanted to protect them from my dear sister." She continued. "Now, he's trying to kill them from here as well as by sending some of the devils to the princes." She explained. "Now, I want you girls to head to Earth. Seoul, in particular to protect the boys. Then, that's where Haneul's friendship and romance with the boys come in." She told them causing Haneul to gasp and start fidgeting in her seat. "Thanks to Haneul and her romance with one of the princes, the mission has become easier for all of you. Much more easier." She told them causing AeSook to scoff.

"Oh. .Praise heavens. Thanks to Haneul and that human boy, our mission is much easier." AeSook said sarcastically causing Taehye to elbow her in the ribs causing the poor girl to double over with an oof causing the Queen to chuckle. "Anyways-" The Queen was cut off by Haneul. "I'm sorry your majesty for cutting you off like that but.. don't you mind that I have a relationship with Luhan?" She asked innocently. "Furthermore, I'm supposed to be betrothed to your oldest son, Prince Myungsoo." She added and the Queen smiled softly. "Yes, I am aware that you're supposed to be my daughter-in-law and no, I do not mind that you're in a relationship with Luhan." The Queen said in reply and Haneul heaved a sigh of relief. 

"However..Haneul-ah.. You have to let him go when it's time to do so.  You have your own special him and he has his own special her." The Queen said and Haneul's eyes widened. "You mean... I have to-" She paused, unable to continue as the Queen nodded. "Yes.. I'm sorry , dearest." She said and then cleared . "Alright. Now then , girls. I have a special necklace for each and every one of you. It represents your aura and when you meet that special him of yours, it will light up. You do not have to keep fastened around your neck. All you have to do is bring it with you." The Queen explained as she levitated 12 wing-shaped necklaces towards the girls. "First, Taehye. The color red." The Queen said as the necklace with the red pendant flew towards Taehye and lowered itself onto her hand. "Next, Kairi. The color black." She continued and another necklace flew towards Kairi before doing the same thing as the previous necklace. Soon, each and every single one of the girls had their own necklace. 

 

 

"Alright girls. Off you go now. You'll be landing at your new house in Korea. From there, Haneul. Please call Luhan and spend some time with him before asking him to go back, get the EXO boys. Say that it's because you want all of them to meet your best friends. Your group, Angels," The Queen said and everyone nodded. "Yes, your majesty." They said and bowed one last time. Then, with a wave of the Queen's hand, a portal opened up and the girls walked into it.

 

 

-----

 

[In Korea]

 

As their vision cleared, they realized they were standing in front of a luxurious apartment which had its own swimming pool, tennis court and whatnot. "Taehye, I've gotten you girls 2 apartment with 3 bedrooms in each of them. 6 of you will be in one apartment and the other 6 will be in the other apartment." The Queen told Taehye telepathically. "Your house is on level 50, the highest floor and the house numbers are 899 and 900." The Queen continued before her voice faded out. "Level 50. Number 899 and 900. Let’s go." Taehye told the girls and they headed up to their new home. Upon reaching it, the girls played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would be in the same apartment as whom. It ended up with Haneul, Taehye, Song Eun, Eunae, Yura and Eunjoo in one apartment while Kairi, Minhee, Chanhee, Hyerae, Seonyul and AeSook in the other. "Alright. So.. We'll take apartment 899 and you can take apartment 900." Yura said to them as she pointed towards the house doors. The other girls nodded in agreement. "Alright. We should pick a leader among these two groups too but when we're altogether, I'm still the leader." Taehye told them and they nodded once more. "Alright. We'll let both groups know the decision after checking out the house. We'll meet at my apartment." AeSook continued for Taehye as Eunae handed out the house keys which she had gotten before the girls got to that level. Both groups nodded before they turned around and headed into their house.

 

[ A/N : Let me know who you guys want as your leader.

 

PM me with this;

 

I, (character's name) vote for (insert person) as the leader of the group in apartment (899/900) 

 


You can only vote once and I'll only update once all of you have submitted your votes.

 

oh! And Do NOT vote for yourself. Alright. See you on the next update~ ]

 


 

 

 

[ A/N : Let me know who you guys want as your leader.

PM me with this;

I, (character's name) vote for (insert person) as the leader of the group in apartment (899/900) 


You can only vote once and I'll only update once all of you have submitted your votes.

oh! And Do NOT vote for yourself. Alright. See you on the next update~ ]