4

Angel Guardians Of EXO - The Story (Remake)

Play these.

 
 

----

Crying, Haneul fled as tears kept welling up. "I know I should've expected that but why... why does it hurt so much?" She asked herself as she came to a stop in the beautiful garden. It was raining so she could easily hide her tears. She let out a painful cry as she slowly slid onto the stone pavement. Reality practically slapped her right in the face and now, she was regretting her decision to bring the boys to the group of angels. 

"Haneul-ah...” A soft voice called and with teary eyes, Haneul turned to look at the person who called her. "Baekhyun oppa...” She croaked as she looked at him with teary eyes. Her bracelet continued to shine lilac purple as she looked at him. For some odd reason, when Baekhyun saw her so... broken, he felt a 'pang!' in his heart. "Haneul... It's okay... Cry if you feel like crying. Don't keep it in." He told her as he walked towards her and kneeled down to hug her easily, placing her head on his shoulder while his heart pounded hard against his ribcage. 

"I knew that would happen but why... why do I still feel so upset? So... broken?" Haneul asked, crying as she whacked his chest even though it wasn't his fault. "WHY?!" She let out another painful cry before breaking into sobs on his shoulder. Baekhyun himself was already in tears since his loved one in so much pain.

- Meanwhile -

"So what you mean is that you guys are all angels and us EXO are angel princes?" Kris asked after Taehye explained everything to them and Yura nodded. "So you guys are dead people?!" Luhan asked, gawking at them and Eunae shook her head. "No-" She got cut off when he said "So... you're alive?!" He asked and Eunae sighed. "I mean not all of us. Some of us were born angels but among the entire group only Taehye, Aesook, Song Eun, Kairi and Haneul were born as angels with Haneul and Taehye are special since they're both royalty." She explained. "The rest of us were human beings before and well... We died and got accepted as angels." She added and both Kris and Luhan nodded in understanding.

"Now that that's settled," Kris stood up and neared Luhan who was holding Seonyul's hand before pulling him up by his shirt's collar. "YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT IN FRONT OF HANEUL?! SURE TAEHYE TOLD US THAT US ANGELS HAVE OUR OWN SOULMATE BUT TO DO THAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HANEUL?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?!" Kris asked, yelling at Luhan before placing a punch square on his jaw causing him to fall.

"Luhan!" Seonyul shouted as she ran towards him. By now, Luhan had a bruise on his flawless jaw. "I'm sorry but I couldn't control myself, alright?!" He yelled back in defense only to infuriate Kris even more.

"You-" He was cut off with Yura covering his mouth while shaking her head before pulling him out of the room to explain things to him. 

Almost half an hour later, the rest of the group came over to the apartment and revealed that their leader after much discussion was Aesook.

"Where's baby Haneul and our beautiful Yura?" Aesook asked Taehye who only sighed. "Yura's explaining to her soul mate while Haneul ran out because her boyfriend here," Taehye paused gesturing towards Luhan. "Decided to kiss his real soul mate right in front of our poor baby sister." She continued and to her surprise, Aesook looked at Luhan with a sharp look which could scare anyone.

"Kim Seonyul. Come with me." She said coldly and walked out with Seonyul following her.

A few minutes later, Seonyul came back with Aesook behind her. "Seonyul, what did she do to you?" Luhan asked the moment Seonyul was back with him. "Oh nothing. Just that she negotated my power for the rest of the week." She replied nonchalantly. "WHAAT?!" Luhan gawked at her. "It's nothing."Seonyul said and smiled sweetly causing Luhan to smile along before leaning in to capture her lips. 

Just at that moment, the front door opened and a completely drenched Baekhyun walked in carrying an unconscious Haneul bridal style. Almost at once, Aesook and Taehye ran towards them. "What happened?!" They asked. "Some people attacked us all of a sudden while we were in the garden. You might think I've gone mad but they had superpowers." He told them and both Aesook and Taehye looked at each other with a horrified look.