Performing

Living with us for.......7 months?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

"sweetie listen"your mom said,you listen "ill let you dance on one condition"she said as you smile like crazy "you and the girls perform everynight tonight?" you nod and so did the girls, "so go get ready for tonight ara?"she says smiling you nod eagerly as the girls take you to the stylist,you pass by seungri and hug him "mianhe opp"you say, he smiles and grins "its ok my puppy"he says laughing you guys go get ready.

1 hour of preparing this is the performance you guys did:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXgFeZGLTwI

hweyon:hani rin:junwha star:hyerin rei:soljin ayame:LE nanami:junhwa aswell: 

after the performance everyone applauded as your parents teared at your voice daehyun was astonished at your voice you guys head off stage and everyone starts leaving you where heading to your room until someone pulled you into their room you gasp but he back hugs you "rei-ah..."he says you reconize the voice "daehyun oppa..whats wrong?"you ask him blushing red from the skinship "i-i only realized this now....b-but i think ive fallen for you."he says you blush like crazy "daehyun....i think ive fallen for you too"you say,he turns you around  and crashes his lips ontop of yours.Kissing daehyuns hands travel all over your body on your legs  inside your shirt,he picks you up and lays you ontop of his bed as he starts kissing your neck "nmm"you blush red and he goes up and kisses you more with tounge,you guys fight for domince but he won and you let him explore your mouth he keeps doing so you grip his shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ikr so short this one but yeah so ill make another one to make up for it..... so yeah umm it will be with...........................................................first name is bang