No dancing

Living with us for.......7 months?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

you where heading to the dance studio until you heard "JUNG DAEHYUN WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS?!" a female voice yelled "im so sorry eomma-"he tried to say "DONT IM SORRY ME-" she said "ANI"I said firmly she turned twords me i didnt want daehyun to get in trouble "it was me i was....flirting with him.."i said looking down "what rei...why?"you eomma asked "i dont know"i said "just dont yell or punish daehyun....ill get punished"i said "rei......you will dance for 3 months"your mom said i breathed in deep on the verge of tears "ara?"she said her voice starined since she knew how much you loved dancing "ne eomma"you say voice shaking and strained "your dismissed"she said,you nod and leave crying,daehyun grabs your hand "rei-ah why did you do that?"he asked "cause i didnt want you to get in trouble.."you say smiling he hugs you and you hugs him back and you guys leave.you and the rest of the people go to play games and your remote slipped from your hands and hits the TV and it cracks "HUH SHIZUKA LEE REI DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS TV COSTS..FIRST YOU FLIRT WITH DAEHYUN AND NOW THE TV...NO! YOU ARE BANNED FROM DANCING FOREVER! YOU SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT"she spat at you, but soon softened at what she just said to you "rei-ah im so sorry"she said and touched your arm "dont touch me"you growl and head up stairs but the guys come after you seungri grabs your wirst "rei-"he started to say " off"you say glaring at them and snatch your wrist back and go into your room and slam the door "shes really mad at what you said"said youngjae "its not that shes pissed cause she cant dance"your mom said "ill go clean it up with her"she said going upstairs.