Its all a misunderstanding

Living with us for.......7 months?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

You guys where sleeping soundly until your older brother seungri came into the room "AYOO IRONA-" he stops when he sees rei and daehyun "YAH SHIZUKA LEE REI WHY IS THERE A BOY IN YOUR BED DID YOU GET LAID WITH YOUR FRIENDS IN THE ROOM?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?"he screamed,you shot up from your slumber and threw a pillow at him "YAH SHUT UP AND no i didnt i said he can since people where bickering on who would sleep with  me"she said eyeing the people who where still awakening he smiled and nodded "ahh good~..well mommy said to come down for food~"he said leaving,you groan and shake daehyun "daehyun~ irona~"you say whining, he groans "call me daehyun OPPA first"he mumbled "uh fine Daehyun oppa~ irona~"she said whining, he smiled and woke dragging his hyungs to their rooms to change.

The boys:

ayame:

nanami:

star:

hweyon:

rin:

rei:.

rei all finish changing and head down stairs everyone walking down the stairs but rei slides on the railing and lands on the floor  smiling and daehyuns bounces off the stairs and back hugs rei,rei blushes "yah what are you doing?!"rei ask shocked "teasing you"he whispers smirking "hey kids-"rei moms stares at rei and daehyun "well come in i made pancakes and i bought banana milk~"she says smiling when she said banana milk rei was already out of daehyuns grasp and went to go drink banana milk ,daehyun pouted "i was warm"he said "aww someone taking a liking to rei already"teased jongup "maybe~"he said heding to the kitchen.