Sleeping PT 2

Living with us for.......7 months?!?!?!?!!?!???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

After an hour og them arguing someone finally realized daehyun wasnt there ."YAH where daehyun hyung?"asked jongup,they all stopped bickering and turned to the bed and saw daehyun and rei sleeping soundly listening to music together "gasp total betrayal"star says wiping a imaginary tear away,rin goes to rei and shakes her "rei-ah irona~ irona~"she says shaking you "mmm"rei says mving around "you know your sleeping with daehyun?"she says "mhm~"rei says nodding her head putting her head into the crook of daehyuns neck daehyun just pulls rei closer to him,then zelo goes to daehyun "daehyun hyung" "mm" "daehyun hyung" "mmmm" "daehyun h~y~u~n~g" he sings "mmmmmm~~~"daehyun sings back "i wanted to sleep with rei noona~" he whined "daehyun smiled "well your guys fault~"he says and turns to zelo putting his hand to cover his eyes and sticks his tounge out at the rest of the guys n girls, rei puts her head on his chest putting her arm over his tummy, he puts his arms around her and smiles. "omo rei you listen to our songs?"daehyun asked grogginly, she just nods "i like its all lies"she mumbles "turn off the lights~"she whined,they all frown and turn off the lights and go to sleep finally.